What's your tolerance level for spicy food?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taceldi

Mine is...very looow. I can take the normal spicyness from the junkfood and a little in food, but anything spicier, no.

Guest Cygnus

I have a natural fondness of hot & spicy foods and a considerably high tolerance for the same. Habaneros are great on burgers and in salads. I like flavour with my spice, but one of the hottest substances to touch my lips (aside from my fiance's lips) was Dave's Insanity Sauce. I haven't tried his Total Insanity Sauce or Ultimate Insanity Sauce, or whatever beat it out for the title, not because I'm a-scared, I just can't find it. But now that we have this great 'light-box of knowledge' and Al Gore's creation, I should have some waiting for me when I return from sabatical.

41.jpg

Scoville units:

standard Tabasco = 2,500

Dave's Insanity Sauce = 50,000

Dave's hotter brands = 90,000 to 250,000 & the Private Reserve at 300,000 to 500,000 WTF?!?!?

Blair Lazar's 16 Million Reserve = 16,000,000 (duh!)

Keep these away from me - I have yet to back down from a triple dog dare (within reason)

Guest bloOdayz

REALLY high! when i make ramen, i always put lots of this vietnamese hot sauce and hot peppers + leek . it's sooooo yummy! =p

• 2 months later...

Spicy food... I can't really take it anymore. Hot sauce is okay. I can start to feel sweat though.

When I was little, I just poored like tonnes of hot sauce into my dishes and dip them like it was ketchup. But now, if i eat too much I'll get pimples.

Guest BokuWaShinigami

REALLY high! I love adding pepper and hot sauce and peppers to everything! It's hilarious because it'll be burning my tongue, but I'll still enjoy it all the same. LOL. =D

Guest matango88

low tolerance

wasnt raised on hot & spicey foods

one time I was eating a taco with some extra hot sauce and I got a nose bleed

Guest liddo x sammy

i looooove spicy food.. but i don't think i have a real high tolerance of it.

Yea same here. Sometimes I can't take it, but I like to eat it. So I'm crying, and doing the weird breathing thing, yet still somehow enjoying my food. :sweatingbullets:

Guest precious4e

I eat hot sauce with every meal.

If its asian food I usually use saracha sauce.

If its american I usually throw in some jalepenos.

Even though sometimes it gets really really spicy for me I still continue eating until I finish my meal :P

Guest nobody knows

I'm 0!! xD

I seriuosly cannot handle ANY spicy stuff ><

I once went to CHina, and we went to like McDonalds or KFC or whatever, and I got these chicken wings

since I couldn't read Chinese, I didn't know that they were spiced up ~_~

5 minutes after eating the first one, my stomach hurt like h`ll ><

Guest cyberfruit

higher than average i guess because i come from si chuan. i'm sure some of you have tried si chuan food before :P

I really like Si Chuan food -- spicy to the max.

I am a spice freak. My spice tolerance is really, really high. It's pretty ridiculous.

I've always wanted to try really spicy kimchi. From what I hear, Korean food is pretty spicy. Is that true?

Guest malevolent.

When I was young, I would never touch anything that had even the slightest hint of chili, pepers, etc. But NOW, I put hot sauce on basically everything!

Guest crackednut

umm...not very good

I don't mind a little spice with good flavor

but I can't handle all heat and no flavor

sriracha sauce can get too hot for me :lol:

Guest Natsumi_sshi

man seriously you chuck anything at me and i pretty can much eat it...my spicy tolerance is extremely high! proud to be it as well!!!

Archived