What's your tolerance level for spicy food?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohNO not Vivix3

i guess i can tolerate it pretty well

but my mom says "girls who tolerate it well will boss their husbands around" everytime i eat anything extremely hot

Guest betty_7_30

hmm i would say im in between, i love to eat spicy stuff but with really spicy food, i need a bottle of water just in case :3

• 1 month later...
Guest _chibi-dragon_

I'm extremely tolerant. I've been eating it since I was little.

It freaks my parents out sometimes how much chili I need to add to my food for me to even taste it. :|

But yeah, I'm very good with spicy stuff. Guilty pleasure.

Guest jaejoong<3

I love spice. xD My mom will put one scoop of the red chili pepper oil that is in all chinese restaurants (xD No racism. We own a Chinese restaurant so!) And it ends up not being enough. So it takes 2-3 more scoops to make it decent xD

Or I love sriracha sauce. I can seriously use up one of the full size bottles in two weeks xD My mom thinks I'm a freak, but there's just no flavor unless it's spicy. Am I alone in that thought?

Guest cheznut_girl

i never eat any famous spicy chilies but i do like an extreme spicy foods, until my tears come out and my tongue feels like burning...because it's kinda challenging.

if 10 chilies is the maximum, i'll take probably 9 to 10.. :phew:

Guest mukinsvivi

Very very Low LOL. I'm a failed Viet XD.....My eyes start to get watery and ears get red so fast if I eat something spicy. But I loveee the taste of getting a kick out of it >:) .

Some of my friends like overload noodle soup with Chili sauce..I don't understand why though! Like once, my friend put like a whole cup of chili sauce in a bowl of Pho. I was like...''O_____________O'' you just killed the beefy goodness! LOL..i guess it depends on taste xD

I like to eat hot stuff that makes my eyes water, my nose run, and my lips burn like they're on fire just to make my meal that much enjoyable.

I know it sounds weird but food just don't taste as good without the chilli hit..maybe i should try putting chilli in my cakes next time. I wonder how my family would take it :w00t:

Guest CoffeeQueen

Oh very low >.<

I remember when I was about 10 I had some REALLY spicey indian food and my face turned super red and I started coughing like crazy.

And I have to have water with me if I eat hot cheetos xD

• 1 month later...

i love spicey food, but i only have a medium tolerance owo'' like it depends what spicy though too i guess... I can eat like noodles and stuff with chilli sauce and I can eat kimchi o_o'' that doesn't usually kill my tongue, unless its like more than 1 tablespoon chilli sauce in a rice bowl full of noodles haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest duzz_vamp1292

hehe, you really remind me about the spicy level in You're beautiful movie and cutie Jeremy hihi :">

I think if measured by the Indian spicy level, I can tolerate the level 4 haha

Archived