[drama 1999] Tomato / Tomato Lovers 토마토

Guest meelas

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest litto_gurl

currently uploading to my clubbox, dvdrips with english softsubs of TOMATO.

http://clubbox.co.kr/posole

u don't have it in megaupload or sendspace????

Guest dream_on

thank you posole for uploading this onto your clubbox! i downloaded the first episode and i really enjoyed it so i'm gonna download more. ^_^

lol Kim Hee Sun is so cute in this drama.

Guest ANNASHEE

omgsh ive already watched up to ep. 12 and i started last week. haha

i loved this series when it came out and im still loving it now :D

gosh i want to strangle saera, and i get mad at hani for sometimes being so oblivious but its ok shes catching on now..

thanks so much posole for uploading, mucho hugs and kisses. hehe :D

yeah sara is so annoying..the gal loves to lie-she's an expert of it...but characters like her adds fire in the series..im on epi 5 rite now..n im glad cb is being nice..download up to epi 9..thanks posole!

Guest chacha03

Thanks posole for sharing. Does anyone have video problem with episode 8? I have no audio on the later half of episode 8 :(

Guest ^CaMeRoN^

oh gosh!!!! tis is the very very 1st drama i watch during my olden time.... and i swear this drama is nice.. the make lead is handsome too!!!! and i wonder where he actually been to.... i chase every saturday..... but too bad.. i tink the drama is too old.. and no pics on this drama...... but anyway this drama is nice... simple and lovely...

Guest Narda

I remember seeing on Wikipedia that this was one of the highest rated top kdrama.

and recently i just saw the DVD from the video store by my house. Woot woot! Imma rent it.

I like KHS.

Can anyone please provide summaries or pictures, screencaps if you have?

Thanks posole for sharing. Does anyone have video problem with episode 8? I have no audio on the later half of episode 8 :(

i checked mine..yeah there is no audio on half of the video file..so it's not just u..

Guest ANNASHEE

yup same here, i thought something was wrong with my computer, but i guess not.

Guest posole

thanks everyone for bringing the audio problem of ep 8 to my attention.

im currently ripping the episode again and hope to have up soon.

my apologies.

Guest nanalife

Hi ! posole

Millions thanks to you for uploding Tomoto !. I'm trying to download it. Unfortunately, I visit soompi every day but why i've just

seen this thread. I'm a great lover of Tomato serie. This serie was aired on UBC, only one cable-tv in Thailand, about 5-6 years ago.

It's the first k-drama serie that i watched and hooked it so much. Though I've followed and enjoyed many k-dramas afterthat,

Tomato still be one of the most favorite series of mine. Thanks again for your shrares.

ps. I'm not sure my english. Hope you get this my firtst post at soompi :sweatingbullets:

my apologies.

thank u posole..ill redownload epi 8 again..luckily i haven't seen it..im taking my time to watch this series coz i don't want it to end hehehe..im considering to buy the dvd from yesasia for my fave kdrama collection..thanks for uploading this kdrama classic that a lot of ppl were talking abt..

Guest chacha03

my apologies.

Thanks posole. I'll redownload it for sure.

Archived