[drama 1999] Tomato / Tomato Lovers 토마토

Guest meelas

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this drama took the Hmong ppl by storm... ^_^

yup, yup it did. i mean gosh...this is probably where it all began for hmong peeps with kdrama. i was glad that it was only 2 parts. but now...hmmm...i kinda want to watch all 16 episodes. gosh the lead guy is so cute. how come we never see him in another drama...hmmm...? but i so love the whole shoe design backdrop to the story...almost made me want to go into textile and design...so i could design shoes just like the lead actresses...hehehe... :P

Guest Happy_Day

Anyone have any of the episdoes? I remember I was obsessed with this drama, and I was like KIMHEESUNKIMHEESUNKIMHEESUN until she got into that nude scandal and became unpopular.

Guest ibabyxgardien

oh my gosh!!!

i watched this when i was in like middle school..

ahaha~~

it was a really good drama..

i bought the sound track too..

brings back memories..

xD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pajnra

i remember this drama. it was one of my favorite. wow, it has 16 episodes. i watched the hmong dubbed and it only had 2 episodes. lots of scene cutting!

Guest kalinda

It's now showing in our JakTV (Jakarta only channel) every Tue-Thu at 8pm.. and I saw eps 1 last night.. and I like it... reading all the above comments... it seems that everyobody loves it! ..:D I definitely won't miss next eps .. however the other girl (not KHS)... she's really something... even from day 1 she met the guy, all the she did was lying... can't wait to see ep 2.. when the 3 of them were at the same room for the 1st time... an awkward and yet funny situation...:P

• 3 months later...
Guest atrabida

Too bad i do not have a copy of this. is there a dvd version of this? I have been hearing this drama for the longest time. they said it was a great drama

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skoo_gurl

I loved this drama....even though I only watched the Hmong dubbed version....it was soooo good....I have been searching to buy it too...

Guest uskpop

I've heard from everyone how great this drama is. Now reading the posts make me go nuts here. This series is no where to be seen or sale on the net or ebay. The only hope is waiting for yesasia to do the English sub and release this series. They did many other old series as far as I see on their websites. Keep fingers crossed.

Since many fans said it's one of Kim Hee Sun's best drama, I really really want to see it.

Archived