JYP ENTERTAINMENT AUDITIONS

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest JYP Casting Team
BI, GOD, NOEL, LIM JUNG HEE
Koreas top record label JYP entertainment will be holding auditions in the US again. JYP is known for housing Rain (Bi), Noel, GOD, Lim Jung Hee amongts others. Furthermore, JYP isproducing for top American artists such as Omarion, 3lw, JoJO, Will Smith and Outkast. We are specifically looking for CHINESE AMERICAN talent--but everyone is welcome to come. We are also looking for a new member (where race/ethnicity doesnt matter) for a new project group. Auditions will be held in late September and early October but speficic details are still in the works. Stay posted for details.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ella_Kwan

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT"S GOOD TO LIVE IN THE US & BE CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yEAH!!!!!!!!!!! EXCITED!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest DBSK_love

We are specifically looking for CHINESE AMERICAN talent--but everyone is welcome to come. We are also looking for a new member (where race/ethnicity doesnt matter) for a new project group.

im korean does that mean i cant audition...ive always been a fan of Bi and Lim Junghee

i would really like to audition

Guest silvertaz

Late september? where is it going to be held? the audition is for what category? singing only, or dancing or? Is there any age limitation?

hehehe, gotta lots of questions :P

Guest baybiifusion

im korean does that mean i cant audition...ive always been a fan of Bi and Lim Junghee

i would really like to audition

it's not like that. it's just that they will be keeping an extra eye out for chinese-americans.

so go ahead and audition, nothing's gonna stop you =]

Guest adikkeluangman

-___ - why is god included in the list?

didnt god's contract with JYPE end a few months ago?

^Coz god was in JYPE. :)

Guest ladyjupiter

Is there a site we can go to with the information for this? Like the official website that gives all the audition info and email address and stuff??

And are they coming to MORE than one state in the US???? o.O

Guest Danny897

JYP is a rip.

they held an audition in atlanta, georgia. they charged money to be auditioned and in the end, they ran off with the money and had no intentions of making any into a star. it was all for the money

audition if its free... if they're asking for money don't even think about it

Archived