JYP ENTERTAINMENT AUDITIONS

Guest JYP Casting Team

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Pinkychan

hiii i think i'm new to tis thread >< kyahah I'm chinese yaayyy but i rather be korean for some reason xD

but yahh uhmm I'm planning on trying this thing out somewhere in jan? since I need to get stuff recorded adn practice and yahhh >< befor i can send ti off~~

how many pics shoudl we include o.o O_O

Guest SailorBoy62

I say this is a scam. :tongue2:

Except... that there were actual JYP auditions in LA and San Mateo already and this thread was started in September?

Guest lovablekrnstar63

i'm not interested in JYP

but i think it's pretty cool

that JYP would come recruiting on soompi

i'm so proud of us

haha

(..assuming this isnt a scam)

Hey Jessica!! I'm new to this thread too. I heard there were auditions here but I dunno where it is! >.< I'm going off to hunt. Right after school.

auditions are all over

however i heard from a friend they will have another one but im not so sure

and not a lot people heard this rumors

so lets wait for a while and see how things go

Guest SailorBoy62

Does anyone tried-out for JYP ent, here??

I tried out, but basically the one in San Mateo was run through the Singtao Festival, as the one in LA was run through the Harvest Moon Festival. They only auditioned roughly 60 people at the San Mateo festival and then sent 8 people through to perform at the festival main stage the next day in front of JYP as a sort of prize. They video taped the auditions and there was a representative from JYP there during the audition, however, not much is known about what they actually did with the tapes, whether or not JYP is going to look at them, or what happened to the finalists, as no one from the LA finals had been contacted by JYP by the time the San Mateo auditions had occured, only AOL for their poll.

Guest kim.haeyun

the jyp audition was complete richard simmons. my friend got scouted cuhs he`s cute, but he did terrible during his actual perf onstage so he just got prize money. they didn`t actually pick anyone talented. i don`t know what they were trying to do but i know forsure that there were people better than the ones that made it into the final round. i mean seriously, i went to auditions so i could watch my friend. i went for fun and i still was better than most of them..and that`s saying something considering i messed up. anywayy...why is this thread still alive? ^_^

the jyp audition was complete richard simmons. my friend got scouted cuhs he`s cute, but he did terrible during his actual perf onstage so he just got prize money. they didn`t actually pick anyone talented. i don`t know what they were trying to do but i know forsure that there were people better than the ones that made it into the final round. i mean seriously, i went to auditions so i could watch my friend. i went for fun and i still was better than most of them..and that`s saying something considering i messed up. anywayy...why is this thread still alive? ^_^

your talking about ben yu riiite?

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

yeah who knows what happened to the tape.. they didnt pick a winner though for the san mateo one.. so maybe they will comeback again..? since they didnt find what they're looking for. Maybe they will send rejection letters like sm loL haha i highy doubt it though. and i agree with you that the audition was bull*beep*. I sounded X_X LOL so i am not gonna talk about that.. but the finalists werent um that great....as i mention earlier.. they werent looking for singers.

Archived