Guest smoothieex3

PLEAAASE come to Washington DC area ^____^

or northern VA or even better come all the way down to Richmond VA too =_____=

i agreeeee

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazii_<33_yu

wheeeeeeeeeeeee~ sounds likes fun! =D i'm going to try! [yes..i live in ny and is chinese but i don't know if i have talent or what TT_TT]

Guest pinkle2525

ive seen a bunch of people try out for backdancer the last 2 years..so i was wondering if u guys were still letting people try out for that?

Guest Anberlin

I want to audition!!

too bad I'm not really talented in anything..

but this should be interesting along with the SM auditions that are coming up

good luck to everyone who tries out!

JYP is a rip.

they held an audition in atlanta, georgia. they charged money to be auditioned and in the end, they ran off with the money and had no intentions of making any into a star. it was all for the money

audition if its free... if they're asking for money don't even think about it

omg atlanta?!?!?!........i live like 5 hours away.......are they gonna come again?....i dun even care if they rip me off i just wanna audition for them.....wang lee hom is my idol!!!

Guest 15;;1/2

Chinese American? I wonder why.. xD

Hmm..good thing it's open for anyone regardless of ethnicity.. xD But it's gonna be in the States so.. -___-

Guest BboyOrion

awww, i dont think they want just a dancer...bah, any info on like audition for a back up dancer or anything please tell me xP

Guest Bongsta

If you're looking for chinese people...

does that mean you're looking for chinese speaking people or just basically chinese enthincity? or both. xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GingitsuneSpirit

Will there be auditions in Toronto? My parents will never drive SEVEN hours just so I can go to NYC to try out T_T

Guest frOsty_pAnda

OH YEAH! I LIVE IN THE US. A-Town down! hahaha. that was so lame. <_<

anyway, i'm so excited. there are SM auditions this month and now JYP auditions. but even if i tried out, i wouldn't get in. but might as well try out for the excitement. it'll be fun and be my first audition ever.

Guest freezee

urgh~~

US ppl are lucky enuff....

unlike malaysia.... malaysia dont even have a proper entertainment company... tats y malaysia rarely have audition and talent seacrh competition... T_T my dream is hopeless in malaysia~

PLEASE COME TO MALAYSIA!!!!

Archived