* Name: 박희진 / Park Hee Jin

* Profession: Actress

* Date of Birth: 1973-Jun-04

* Height: 159cm

* Weight: 41kg

* Blood Type: B

* Education: Seoul Art College

credit to wiki!

I only found these pix :( It's hard to find hers...

with Heenim!

hs7.jpg

[during Manwon Happiness]

PD: What kind of 'hoobae' is Heechul?

Park Heejin: He tries really hard, and he has a lot of thoughts. He has a pretty good plan for his future, it's really good. Really, a cool friend. Someone who likes older people! But me, I couldn't do it, the age difference is too great!

PD: If the age difference is so great... why are they so alike?

LOL xD

200px-Park_Hee_Jin.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

PHJ was so funny in Hello Franceska & Over The Rainbow. She also had a cameo in Soulmate. Does anyone know the English titles of other dramas or movies she has been in lately?

• 2 years later...

O.K., so I tuned into to a hilarious vampire comedy drama called Hello Franceska a couple of years back while searching for works that included talented and funny Park Seul Gi ('Great Aunt Sophia'), who I had rooted for ever since seeing her crying her eyes out in a scene from Yoon Eun Hye's theatrical debut Escaping Charisma (aka Legend of a Seven Cutter). I was also driven to watch this little ditty as it included amongst it's cast the lovely Jung Ryeo Won, whose face had stopped me midwave during a bout of channel-surfing, becoming the original hook for my K-drama addiction. When the character of 'Franceska' (Shim Hye Jin) first appeared, I knew that another fork in the road had emerged and I would also end up tracking down her previous works. After an intriguing initial episode, our little vampire family eventually took up residence in a large, upscale house and went on it's delirious way, bedeviling their new neighbors and driving their hapless benefactor, and newsest vampire ('Du-il') to distraction as he struggled to adjust to his new family and recent state of events.

Along about the third or fourth episode, in through the door of the residence now comandeered by bloodthirsty brood swept the home's real owner in the character of actress Park Hee Jin, and what was a already a quite funny and entertaining series became supercharged by this actress and her bawdy, over the top charisma. While I enjoyed the entire cast, I quickly found myself eagerly waiting each for the next zany appearence of this hysterically talented comedic force of nature. Where have you been all of my life, Park Hee Jin? I was entranced by her rubber-faced, eye-batting, mouth agog explosions much the way her charcter was immediately smitten by the chicken-headed "young" vampire ('Kyeon') among the wacky brood living in her midst. :wub:

What a funny lady this Park Hee Jin is! It is often that I find that the side characters in many of these dramas hold the bulk of my interest and, with Hee Jin, it is usually swallowed whole. There is a small segment of bloopers tacked onto the end of one of the episodes of season one of 'Franceska' where several "no-goods" (bloopers) are revealed, mostly involving Shim Hye Jin, who (for obvious reasons) has trouble keeping a straight face while delivering her deadpan lines. I'd pay good money to see just how times Park Hee Jin must have broken up the cast and crew merely by wailing and flailing through some of her gut-busting takes. ("Kyeon, Kyeon, Kyeon, Kyeon Kyeon...KYEON!!!!" vicx.gifsweatingbullets.giftears.gif:):D:Dphew.gifblush.gif )

To those unintiated or unaware of the works of this specially talented lady, I suggest that you hunt down a few of her available projects and see for yourselves if you can keep a straight face just thinking of her as you go through the day. A jaunt through seasons one and two (unfortunately, season three is nowhere to be found) of Hello Franceska is definitley the tonic for what ails you as the months grow colder and the days gets shorter. I am eternally grateful for all of the laughter, tears, and happiness that the world of Korean entertainment has brought me through the past five or so years. Heavily weighing on the laughter side, I am hugely indebted to the hilarious Park Hee Jin. I can only hope that some casting director will soon reunite us with her once again. Laughter is always the best medicine for whatever ails you. Park Hee Jin can supply that particular form of medicine by the gallon... :)

• 3 months later...

The best bit of news that the newly born year has brought to my eyes: Funny lady Parl Hee Jin has returned!!! :lol:

http://www.hancinema.net/upcoming-korean-sitcom-i-need-a-fairy-36921.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+%28HanCinema+Daily+News%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail

Please tune into this drama and be prepared to literally laugh out loud. :crazy: Thanks for the welcome news, Hancinema!!! :D

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived