Guest chunnogirl33

New Shine or Go Crazy teasers 
Funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf53IcecMZc

Intense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xta25TpJm4k

Guest fiovial

Can I say how much I loooooooooooooove seeing Hyukie in that character poster???? FINALLY A PRINCE! And a dam hot handsome prince to boot!

We've all seen rough Hyukie in sageuk but prince Hyuk is a treat to the eyes hehehehe.

4 more days!

Guest rintintintin

Waaahhh! He's so damn hot lol! It's been a long time since I post about him. I can't wait for this drama and hoping for a high ratings.

PS: Next time Jang hyuk, if you have a new project after SoGC, I wish that you will work with Han Ji min someday huehahaha! Sorry for the OT lols!

Guest dramasforlife

Hi, I just joined Soompi and thought I'd share this screen cap I took of the Wang So teaser and gif I made from "Fated to Love You." :)
85797ebcfd67796360febc9f913482e2.jpgfe59989206688550d8a558c24c7fff57.jpg

Guest dramasforlife

@gumi I'm watching "Fated to Love You" for the first time right now, and that's one of my favorite parts so far.  He's such a talented actor!

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 8px; vertical-align: baseline; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 20px; line-height: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jang Hyuk posts a Thank you selfie

Jang Hyuk uploaded an adorable selfie on his Weibo account with the following message:

“I saw the rice wreaths you sent yesterday. Uploading this picture out of gratitude”

36dUBks.jpg

cr: Jang Hyuk's weibo account via Stuck On Hyuk

hankitae42 said: class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 8px; vertical-align: baseline; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 20px; line-height: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jang Hyuk posts a Thank you selfie

Jang Hyuk uploaded an adorable selfie on his Weibo account with the following message:

“I saw the rice wreaths you sent yesterday. Uploading this picture out of gratitude”

cr: Jang Hyuk's weibo account via Stuck On Hyuk

Guest chunnogirl33

Text preview is out and the reality sinks in, Shine or Go Crazy starts TODAY in Korea! Waahhhhhh yesss

Translated by Gumi

A prophecy says Wang So (Jang Hyuk) has a cursed fate, and Wang Gun tries to protect him by expelling him to live in KeumKang Mountain. Years after, Wang Gun calls Wang So back to the palace, and at that site Wang Gun is attacked by assassins…

Meanwhile, Shin Yool (Oh Yeon Seo) who practically runs ChungHae Merchant Group, thanks to her brother Yang Kyu Dal (Heo Jeong Min), faces a situation where she is forced to marry General Kwak.