Guest Jill4675

Hi, girls ~ Just got caught up on the thread. Love all the new pics! I'm a little sad to see the hair finally go! :lol: The new cut looks good, however! I guess the braids are gone now! <_< Oh, that hair and makeup guy LOVES to work on Hyuk! :rolleyes::phew:

Now I am struggling with my internal clock! I need to reset it to "home" time, so I am trying to stay up and go to bed at a normal time. Will I be successful?! :crazy:

Missed you all when I was away from my computer for two weeks! It's good to be back! :lol:

The temperature is a lot more comfortable here than in Singapore or Myanmar! (No offense intended, qwenli...I love Singapore, but the heat can get to you pretty quickly! Being able to take refuge in air conditioning throughout the day makes the heat more bearable!)

sunglasses2.gif

Guest dairykhang

o-cha: Looking for you ^^. By the way, I can't see happy together ep that you or qwenli have posted. What's wrong?

Ah, the new drama's official name is The Client? or Midas? I saw this name on the news.....

I think it will take 'bout 2 months until it's shown on TV. waiting for HD version :D

Hi Jill4675, I've just joined in for few days ago, glad to know u :D

Dairy Khang - Hi!I dont recall uploading anything. Also the Chuno scans are from Samzz and GQ are from Ocha.

The Client is a movie. As for Midas, it is a drama but its not confirmed if Hyuk is doing it.

Jill - yeah most people have a hard time with the tropical weather if they dont live there but locals it is not so much an issue. In fact, I have a hard time getting use to a four seasons country. I feel quite terrible during winter.But glad you have fun, will check out your pix!

Hahatk or anybody that can do Chinese to English translation: I think I need your help for Win Win, there are too many pages. I am hoping some one can help with a section.

Ok am going to lurk for awhile to do Win Win translation otherwise I will never finish it. :P

Guest jen2010

Hyukie doing charity work. Read from the japanese translation that it has got to the donation that Chuno got from the awards

Fancy seeing him in red apron :D

NISI20101125_0003738172_web.jpg

Hi Qwenli, I can help if you don't need it too urgently. Just tell me which section I should cover.

Hyuk's clog message yesterday:

서정우 하사, 문광욱 일병

삼가 고인의 명복을 빕니다. 그대들의 숭고한 희생정신 잊지않겠습니다.

Seo chon woo Sergent, Moon Kwon Wook Soldier

Let the deceased rest in peace. I will never forget their noble sacrifice.

-----------------------------------------------

I assume these were the two soldiers died in the NK/SK artillery exchange two days ago. :(

Thanks Samzz!

Hyuk really look great in the new hairstyle.

**Below is a link to the Baidu Chinese forum showcasing the presents fans there have given to Hyuk over the years during his birthday. I think starting from 2005. url="http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=941766333"]baidu link

**Also a link to more pix taken in Japan.Chuno trio in Japan

Guest ClaudiaLsj

Hello everyone!

I will post the picture that was left by @kbsworldtv on twitter: Casts of 'the Slave Hunters' participated in charity and voluteer work! http://twitpic.com/3a638t

198478829.jpg

Guest jen2010

I just saw from Zoi's blog

Looks like The Client has starting filming. The person sitting in the boat should be Hyukie. Sitting next to him is perhaps his wife in the movie?

20101126-set.jpg

She read from somewhere that Hyukie on a program of TVN. I think someone saw Hyukie on Thursday at about 7pm+ at some theater filming this program.

201011252144-w400px.jpg

Hi girls! Welcome back qwenli and jill.

Been busy and had so much food because of the Thanksgiving holidays. Did you guys eat a lot like I did ? Better go back to my Zumba class tomorrow to shake away some of the fat I gained.

Thanks everyone posting the pics and updates here. I really like Hyuk's new hair style. With the apron effects here, he looks very gentle and family man.

Really glad the Love Triangle gathered to do some charity work together again.

qwenli: Of course I will help on the translations of WinWin, just let me know which part you want me to work on. Not sure if I can do the job or promise when to finish it though.

hahatk: I ate so much during the thanksgiving break...scary..hahahaha

Thanks for the filming pic jen. At least from the pic it looks like Hyukie plays a professional type or some artistic / educator role. I'm glad he's not playing some thug :lol:

Now for some more Jang Hyuk news

Hyukie won another award

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010112809515057320&type=1&outlink=1

무한도전팀·장혁·허정무, A-Awards 수상

Infinity Challenge Team, Jang Hyuk, Heo Jeong Moo won A-Awards

2010112809515057320_1.jpg

축구감독 허정무, 배우 장혁, MBC '무한도전' 팀 등 7명(팀)이 올해의 A-Awards의 수상자로 선정됐다.

Soccer coach Heo Jeong Woo, actor Jang Hyuk, MBC 'Infinity Challenge' Team were selected as the winner of this year's A-Awards.

남성 패션 잡지 '아레나 옴므 플러스'와 자동차 브랜드 아우디 코리아가 선정하는 '2제 2회 A-Awards'의 수상자로 허정무 인천FC 감독, 장혁, '무한도전' 팀, 영화감독 류승완, 배우 유아인, 건축가 승효상, 박광원 엠넷미디어 대표 총 7명(팀)이 뽑혔다.

Men's Fashion Magazine 'Arena Homme Plus' and Audi Korea selected Heo Jeong Moo Incheon FC coach, Jang Hyuk, 'Infinity Challenge' Team, movie director Ryoo Seung Wan, actor Yoo Ah In, architect Seung Hyo Sang, Mnet Media president Park Gwang Won as the winners of the '2nd A-Awards'.

시상식은 오는 12월 1일 오후 7시 잠원지구 프라디아에서 진행된다. 올해 수상자들이 뜻을 모아 상금 1400만 원을 '서울시네마테크 전용관 건립추진위원회’에 기부하여 예술영화 전용관을 설립하는 데 일조하기로 했다.

The award ceremony will be help on December 1st at 7PM at Jamwon district Pradia. The winners of this year's award have agreed to use their 14 million won prize to go to the establishment of 'Seoul Cinematheque Jungyonggwan Committe'(hmm sorry not sure on the name of this committee)

In any case congratulations to our Hyukie!!

Thanks Jen/Hahatk and Ocha for all the news and pictures.

Here is my contribution:

Hyuk's schedule --

Nov 30 The Client's filming prayer ceremony

Dec 1 Arena awards

Nov 5 Commence shooting of The Client.

I am amazed at how Hyuk is getting all these awards even though Chuno ended in March and he didnt had any other films/shows out during the year! :D

(Oh and by the way, I love Yoo Ah In too, heehee)

I guess we shouldn't be amazed...Hyuk has delivered one of the most memorable drama character ever. Lee Dae Gil will be one of those characters that people will always remember.

Even for the latest A Awards...Hyuk's passion won the award for him. I guess Arena magazine gave the awards based on different categories such as Innovation (Infinity Challenge), Passion (Jang Hyuk), Style (Yoo Ah In), etc.

Can't wait to see him at the awards..more pics of Hyuk in tuxedos = eye candy hehehehe

Nice to see The Client rolling on schedule...hopefully everything goes smoothly.

An article about a famous hairstylist...he is also Hyuk's hairstylist

The hairstylist said that his favorite actor to work with is Jang Hyuk. He said how Hyuk is always respectful of him and kindda letting him do whatever he wants with Hyuk's hairstyle..hehehe. The stylist also said that Hyuk is a really nice guy.

hyukhairstylist.th.jpg

Ocha - thks for the news. Some time ago there was this photo of the hairstylist standing really close to Hyuk and almost lying on his chest? I think he is a big fan of Hyuk!

hahatk and Jen :

Did you guys receive my emails and PM? Why do I feel that I am going the way of Budian... :blink:

Guest jen2010

Hi Qwenli,

I've sent you my email address through PM, did you receive it?

I didn't receive any emails from you though.

Hyukie's update on clog

장혁ⓒ   약 1시간전

저희 영화 의뢰인 고사날입니다.

무사히 촬영 잘 마칠 수 있도록 응원부탁드립니다.

From Zoi's translation

It's the Kosa (some kind of 'praying' ceremony before a film starts shooting?) day for the Client.

Hope to finish the filming smoothly.

Hmm, looks like the photo on the river/lake is not part of the Client then, wonder what is that?

Jen - I resend to you already. Please check your spam folders? the title of the mail is Subbing Win Win and the sender's name is not qwenli.

I think the lake thing should be part of the Client. The lady could be his wife in the movie and it is a scene where they were having good times? Maybe they have a preshooting or something. :P

yeah the lake scene could be a pre-shoot for poster or promotional photos.

Picture time

Hyuk @ The A-Awards. As I mentioned before he won the 'Passion' award from Arena Magazine's A-Awards

cr: as noted

2010120200166_0.jpg

2010120200166_1.jpg

2010120200166_2.jpg

2010120157967_2010120139561.jpg

20101201_1291208864.jpg

20101201_1291208863.jpg

1664_L_1291200319.jpg

fab3fa5e83f31bc3bb5a7fa03110ba12.jpg

2010120157947_2010120139571.jpg

He is always so well dressed @ award shows. Love the black piping detail on his kerchief

and a close up of his hairstyle

2010120158517_2010120139821.jpg

I just read at DC Jang Hyuk that they heard that the shooting for Midas will start at the end of December!!

Still wish there's a real confirmation article about Hyuk doing Midas..but since there's no article denying Hyuk in Midas..that means he is in for sure..hehehehehehehehehehhehehe....

Just read this 'interesting' article..hehehe. From Gong Yoo's interview

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=079&aid=0002205218

공유는 “입대 전에 정우성 장혁 조인성 저, 이렇게 넷이서 우연히 카페에서 만났다”며 “당시 장혁이 휴가 나온 자리였고 저와 조인성은 앞으로 군대를 가야하는 입장이었다. 무려 3시간 동안 군대 얘기를 하면서 각종 조언을 해줬다”고 밝혔다. 이어 “형은 못 말리게(?) 진지한 사람”이라며 “그런 형이 좋다”라고 덧붙였다.

Gong Yoo said "Before I went to military service I met with Jeong Woo Sung, Jang Hyuk and Jo In Sung by chance at a cafe." Gong Yoo revealed "Jang Hyuk was at a vacation place. He then started talking with me and Jo In Sung and made it a point that we have to do our military service. For nearly 3 hours he talked about military service and gave us tips on it." He also said "Hyung is a very sincere person." "I like this type of hyung."

LOL LOL LOL I can so picture Gong Yoo and Jo In Sung sitting listening to Hyuk for 3 hours. Kim Ji Suk had the same experience too :lol:. All kidding aside though..I think Hyuk is such a good person. He was willing to spend 3 hours just to give advice and tips to his hoobaes (juniors). How many other senior actors would take the time to do something like that? Hats off to Hyuk.