Hey O-cha, Ender's girl, and Imogene_af,

Haha..I love your honest and rational comments! :w00t::w00t:

Honestly I did not like his Don't Be Cruel performance. He seemed uncomfortable in doing it, although I admit honestly he was cute even in the less professional dance.

But is it just me who liked his creep performance? The audio and video were not syncronized, so it's bothering to watch it at the beginning. Besides his musical tone was not well synchronized with the real musical note before the repraisal 'lunning the wa~~' . But after the 'luning the way~~ ' he seemed to find the sense of right musical tone and his singing sounds stable. .. Am I taking off the right track of 'rational'? haha.... Creep has been referred to as his number one favorite song since his debut of acting career. So he must be comfy with singing the song, but if he doesn't look like that...yeah...as o-cha said, he made a right decision of ditching singing career!! hehe....

Thanks for all the updates, Jang Hyuk seems like a really nice person...sorry if this was already asked recently, but anyone have any news about when they may release the movie Dance of the Dragon on DVD/overseas?

Hey sportstune,

Since DOTD is still making an international tour on film festivals, I guess DVD release will be a bit away. I am just getting my fingers crossed it will be shown on the international film festival held in my local area. :P

20080722 Showbiz Extra - on set of Elva Hsiao's MV shoot

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k8ubi2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1263YIQC

Thanks cutiepie for the video clip! He is just a sincere actor. Always awesome!

I saw the elva making film clips yesterday..wow...he's talking with Elva and sometimes staff in English even if he has a translator. We all know how he speaks english. I really respect his attitude.

Hi cholo~~~

I haven't been to the Sik Gaek thread since last time. I am still watching the drama, though.

Kim Rae Won is such a cutie! :P

Guest cholo

Hi cholo~~~

I haven't been to the Sik Gaek thread since last time. I am still watching the drama, though.

Kim Rae Won is such a cutie! :P

cholo waves back to wils, me too i havent seen or D/Loading past epi.. quite busy also with some stuff lately. :) but will be surely watching it when time permits for me..lol

hello also to all pretty gals here : o-cha, amber, Ender's Girl, cutiepie, sportstune

Thanks O-cha for posting the pics.

He is so good looking....hehe

Right, sabchy... looks like Gisuh is back. But wow..what a great actor he is. His appeareance is Gisuh but his eyes tell a different story.

Guest o-cha

Thanks O-cha for posting the pics.

He is so good looking....hehe

Right, sabchy... looks like Gisuh is back. But wow..what a great actor he is. His appeareance is Gisuh but his eyes tell a different story.

wils ...I was you posting...hit refresh and your post is here..hehehe.

You are right his hairstyle and appearance remind us of Gi Seo but his eyes are so different. Sure he still looks cocky/arrogant ( I swear nobody does arrogant look better than Hyuk :lol:) but his eyes here look a bit playful and not as intense...somehow giving me a bit of a playboy vibe.... I wonder if his Goni would be a bit of a playa?

Sighh...he is so dreamy...

wils ...I was you posting...hit refresh and your post is here..hehehe.

You are right his hairstyle and appearance remind us of Gi Seo but his eyes are so different. Sure he still looks cocky/arrogant ( I swear nobody does arrogant look better than Hyuk :lol:) but his eyes here look a bit playful and not as intense...somehow giving me a bit of a playboy vibe.... I wonder if his Goni would be a bit of a playa?

Sighh...he is so dreamy...

Hi o-cha *hug*

nobody does arrogant look better than Hyuk I swear too!

his eyes here look a bit playful and not as intense, somehow giving me a bit of a playboy vibe oh no...I will be mesmerized by him again. :blush: :blush:

I am really excited about his new role.

Guest EnDlEsS88

thank u guyz for d pics ... he looks as hot as ever ... and he is hairstyle is very similar to that in THANK YOU .. really really suits him ...^^

Guest cholo

^ so glad his old hairstyle is back..

thanks o-cha for posting that pics.. so hot! :w00t::w00t:

nobody does arrogant look better than Hyuk I swear too!

his eyes here look a bit playful and not as intense, somehow giving me a bit of a playboy vibe oh no...I will be mesmerized by him again. :blush: :blush:

I am really excited about his new role.

agree wils.. lols :D

Guest Thorpedo_oz

YOWZA!!! :o He looks hot, hot, hot! The man is definitely back! I prefer this hairstyle for him, instead of the Robbers look. But the man surely doesn't disappoint on any projects he appears in. And this is one of the drama's I'm looking forward to for this year, (besides Binnie's). Solely because of this man. Love him! :D

Thanks o-cha for sharing the pics!

Guest cholo

cant wait.... :P

20080730_tazza.jpg

Get ready for a new SBS drama starring Jang Hyuk, Han Yeh-seul, and Kim Min-joon.

The trio take the lead in the highly anticipated television production of “Tazza,” based on the 2006 film of the same name (starring Kim Hye-soo). Tazza” will takeover food drama “Gourmet” in the Mon-Tue evening slot. Filming for the drama will begin at the end of July 2008. And no date has been confirmed for when the drama will air. The drama is expected to debut in the fall.

The Korean term “Tazza”, pronounced “ta-jja” refers to someone who is a good gambler.

http://popseoul.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/h...n-in-new-drama/

LorenHaze, welcome to the JH thread. *wave back* :w00t::P

Thorpedo_oz and EnDlEsS88, sure he gets hotter and hotter *drools*

Amarllyis and cholo, thanks for the postings. Never tired of looking at him. ;)

Guest cholo

Amarllyis and cholo, thanks for the postings. Never tired of looking at him. ;)

you're very welcome wils..

^^ how i wish to have JH's autograph...

20080629101832816.jpg

FLIXKOREA MAG

flixkorea.jpg

JAPAN MAG *drools* (old hairstyle)

image1629808.jpg

image1981816.png

image5014197.jpg

zoi13.jpg

zoi12.jpg

zoi11.jpg

credits: baidu/hyukbest/as labeled

DANCE OF THE DRAGON " DOTD" WINS 10 AWARDS, INCLUDING BEST ACTRESS, ACTOR & MOVIE AT US FILM FEST CONGRATULATIONS !!

wow~~~

10 awards....unbelieveable

CONGRATULATIONS ^_____^

Go go go Oscar and many other awards

Jang Hyuk Fighting p(^^)q