Guest Ender's Girl

hey wils, erica, amaryllis, thanks a bundle for the stuff! (even if the korean article... looked all, er, greek to me, hehe :P)

o-cha, LOL @ your observation! it's a good thing our fine-boned JH-sshi has such a small face to match his, um, petite frame... ;)

You are welcome, Thorpedo Oz, O-cha, and Ender's Girl.

Amaryllis, thanks for the news. Just curious about what it said. Could you briefly translate it to English?

wils : No wonder! I was wondering where you were...

Thanks for bringing those cy pics here. His wife is pretty.. and love Hyuk's expression there.

Gosh I just realize Jang Hyuk has a really slim face...I mean normally I see him alongside actresses/models (who of course also have small faces) but now seeing him next to his wife, a normal woman, his face looks so small.

That Elva article ...hehehe... OF COURSE she is mesmerized by him. Who wouldn't? Especially topless Jang Hyuk...who wouldn't be mesmerized?

Ehh? Hyuk's movie thread? Can you post the link?

erica1064 : thanks for that news. Ahh so he's going to play a photographer. I have no doubt he'd once again be fully immersed in his role. The man is so dedicated to his craft.

Can't wait for the rest of the MVs... and his next movie...and his next movie. Oh my we are getting spoiled indeed.

Hehe...I moved in a new apartment last week and the first thing I did was to call Comcast, not the electricity company...haha...I can live without lights, but not without Internet. ;)

Agree, who wouldn't be mesmerized? I guess we need to eat 청심환 (asian medicine to calm down the beating heart) before watching the next MV with topless JH.

I meant his new movie Penthouse Elephant thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=220251

Guest Thorpedo_oz

Thanks erica1064 for the news. Oh....he's learning photography. I know he is the kind of guy who has to master the details of the job he will play. For the drama Thank You, he said in an interview that he had to bother his doctor friend so many times to learn and master specific doctors' hand motions and medical treatments of patients. It isn't just to mimick the gestures and motions, but to fully understand and grab a sense of how the character would feel in a certain work situation. I remember one of the doctors consulting Thank You said the medical treatment scene in Ep 7 is excellent enough to be presented as a textbook example to medical students. Haha...I am becoming wordy again...sorry... Anyway, I look forward to seeing a hot photographer soon. After mastering photography, he may take endless photos of his junior, i bet. :w00t::lol:

ercia, I will copy this posting to his movie thread. ^_^

Wils, that description of JH above about his dedication in his work. Just reminded me of another actor that I truly respect also. He is a Hollyowood actor, his name is Montgomery Clift, he was famous during the great era of films 1950's (the golden age). I'm not sure if you're familiar or anything. Because not alot of young people know of him (btw I'm 26), most knew about Marlon Brando or James Dean. But anyway, what I'm saying is it reminded me of him through Jang Hyuk's preparation for the character he is going to play. They both wanted to play their characters with realization and depth. I think Jang Hyuk practices Method Acting in his work. And his in great company...

Wils, that description of JH above about his dedication in his work. Just reminded me of another actor that I truly respect also. He is a Hollyowood actor, his name is Montgomery Clift, he was famous during the great era of films 1950's (the golden age). I'm not sure if you're familiar or anything. Because not alot of young people know of him (btw I'm 26), most knew about Marlon Brando or James Dean. But anyway, what I'm saying is it reminded me of him through Jang Hyuk's preparation for the character he is going to play. They both wanted to play their characters with realization and depth. I think Jang Hyuk practices Method Acting in his work. And his in great company...

Hey, Thorpedo_oz,

Thank you for sharing about the method acting. I know Montgomery Clift 'cause i am older you are! ;) Montgomery Clift, Marlon Brando, and james Dean are all welknown for method acting. As you said, the actors conscously or not seeking method acting prepare well for the characters they will be immersed in. I did not read about Montgomery Clift, but did about Marlon Brando. He actually worked as a waterfront worker for the role he took on in Water Front. I also thought Jang hyuk is following this method acting. According to the article about method acting, there is no right method for teaching method acting. Actors themselves have to figure out their own method. I think Jang Hyuk has been doing great in this regard. Personally I prefer actors with method acting to those with theatrical acting (I am not sure if this is the right opposite term). :lol: The theatrical acting looks more entertaining to the eyes, but makes me feel like a spectator watching actors' acting at a distance rather than feeling for the characters. Hope Jang Hyuk manages to maintain this method acting throughout his acting life. Many actors lose this method acting as they become older and have more advanced acting skills.

Guest Thorpedo_oz

Hey, Thorpedo_oz,

Thank you for sharing about the method acting. I know Montgomery Clift 'cause i am older you are! ;) Montgomery Clift, Marlon Brando, and james Dean are all welknown for method acting. As you said, the actors conscously or not seeking method acting prepare well for the characters they will be immersed in. I did not read about Montgomery Clift, but did about Marlon Brando. He actually worked as a waterfront worker for the role he took on in Water Front. I also thought Jang hyuk is following this method acting. According to the article about method acting, there is no right method for teaching method acting. Actors themselves have to figure out their own method. I think Jang Hyuk has been doing great in this regard. Personally I prefer actors with method acting to those with theatrical acting (I am not sure if this is the right opposite term). :lol: The theatrical acting looks more entertaining to the eyes, but makes me feel like a spectator watching actors' acting at a distance rather than feeling for the characters. Hope Jang Hyuk manages to maintain this method acting throughout his acting life. Many actors lose this method acting as they become older and have more advanced acting skills.

Wils, thanks for replying. Thank goodness you knew who I was talking about. I saw the Waterfront as well, one of my favorite movie of all time. Marlon broke my heart with the whole "I could have been a contender..." scene. I think you know though, that all 3 men (Clift, Brando and Dean) all started in theater. And theater actors are more over the top, this is esp prominent on Brando's style. He is exploding in every scene he does. And I think, Clift is more subtle in his style-- quiet and brooding. While, Dean tried to take this 2 contrasting characteristics to make his own. I also prefer Method Actors, I find myself liking Method Actors like Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Paul Newman and Dustin Hoffman to name a few. I think, Method in a simplier form of explanation is the natural way of acting. I think- when you see Method Actors do it- you won't see it any other way. Because you would think that that's exactly how you would act on a certain situation in real life. Only they did it better. You know what I mean? And if I may, just to pique your interest--may I suggest a great bio book about Monty authored by Patricia Bosworth. When I read this book, I never wanted to put it down to really was well written. I think, its one of the best written biography of anybody in Hollywood. I'm not biased of course I think in all 2 men, Monty had the most interesting childhood.

Jang Hyuk, I agree must continue this path. Must continue on choosing great movie or tv roles for himself. I think that's the most important thing, choosing good roles. He has to give himself chances to prove to anyone that he could act better than the next man. I suddenly remembered, before when he just announced that his then gf was pregnant on media. Some fans were supportive and some were totally bashing him (I'm part of the supportive grp.) in popseoul. They were saying that what he did was a total disgrace to the Korean people (getting pregnant before marriage). They were chastizing him like he committed a crime. And I have to go out there among others, and defend him like a total fool. What can I do, right? Defended his name, his decisions and the man himself. You should have read the back and forth. It was fun actually being on the right side, and knowing you are on the right side even made it easier to for me to do rebuttals. Until finally, one by one they got tired and raised the white flag. The man is an actor, he is in a public scrutiny enough. Appreciate his works, and stop judging him on his personal decisions. We are all human beings, everyone makes mistakes except us ordinary citizens don't have to watch it in the evening news and be judge by random people.

Hi there~!!!!! *wave* *wave*

Finally the internect is back to my place! I am connected! Connected!!!

Nice pics of his wedding. A beautiful couple! He looks awesome with the short hair :w00t: , but maybe it' just me, I prefer him with medium hair length..like him in Robbers Ep 7-11. :D Anyway, no more imagination about a ponytail haired photographer. :(

Guess what I brought here today...........

A shy bridegroom. :lol:

wils, wow, beautiful bride. They match well esp in the wedding pics!! :rolleyes:

-----------------

more stuff...

Hyuk's interview in japan in May(on TV"韓タメ! DX"), promoting Robbers there.

japanese questions and japanese subtitles, have no idea what they exactly said... :blink:

PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO42WrqwqxM

PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohdXY29co5c

credit: zoizoi (a Japanese Hyuk fan)

They were saying that what he did was a total disgrace to the Korean people (getting pregnant before marriage). They were chastizing him like he committed a crime. And I have to go out there among others, and defend him like a total fool. What can I do, right? Defended his name, his decisions and the man himself. You should have read the back and forth. It was fun actually being on the right side, and knowing you are on the right side even made it easier to for me to do rebuttals. Until finally, one by one they got tired and raised the white flag. The man is an actor, he is in a public scrutiny enough. Appreciate his works, and stop judging him on his personal decisions. We are all human beings, everyone makes mistakes except us ordinary citizens don't have to watch it in the evening news and be judge by random people.

Absolutely agree with you on this comment. It's like I tell the fans you can't live Jang's life and who are you to tell someone that they are a disgrace to Korean people. Jang owes Korean people nothing and that the time he gives to his fans is a privilege not a right. I am glad Jang kept his wife out of the spotlight as sometimes people can take things too far. Whether Jang married his gf or not would've been his choice not anyone else's. Heck you have people who are married that still commit infidelity and some who won't even acknowledge their children so Jang continue living your life as I will mine.

Absolutely agree with you on this comment. It's like I tell the fans you can't live Jang's life and who are you to tell someone that they are a disgrace to Korean people. Jang owes Korean people nothing and that the time he gives to his fans is a privilege not a right. I am glad Jang kept his wife out of the spotlight as sometimes people can take things too far. Whether Jang married his gf or not would've been his choice not anyone else's. Heck you have people who are married that still commit infidelity and some who won't even acknowledge their children so Jang continue living your life as I will mine.

Sure it's not 'conventional' by Asian societal standards to have a kid before the marriage.

But hey ... I admire the guy for facing up to his actions, and doing it right.

At least his wife and kid need not hide like rats, and can see the light of day - he gave them that respectability, with his actions.

Too many stars (esp those rising, or on the crest of their popularity) would either deny or start hiding their lives under the carpet - especially if it's scandalous.

Think much-admired Jackie Chan and his last 'public' affair complete with baby (all swept away under the carpet) .. plus the embarassing shock of his 'official wife and son' .... all forgotten like it never happened at all :phew:

Think Andy Lau (and his hidden Malaysian gf or wife of however many years) ...

Think Alan Tam, his 2nd wife and 12 yr old kid with her .... (with his long time 1st wife on the side) ....

All 'secrets'.

These people in showbiz need to keep their fans (esp the super fangirly ones who dream of him as 'theirs') ..

These stars-idols need to maintain their image, popularity, squeaky clean image and reputation ...

Marriage? Kids? Affairs? Sex life?

Hell no .... this would totally de-strip and shatter the delusional Prince Charming image.

But Jang Hyuk ....

At least this guy comes forth and clean about it (publicly) - right or wrong - he takes responsibility.

Who are fans to judge? It's HIS life.

You've got to give it to him ... it takes guts, and I admire him for it.

Guest Thorpedo_oz

Tanio12 and Jusash

That's exactly my point! Sometimes other people can be so judgmental, and are so quick to say what their opinions are. It was frustrating arguing with people who has a mentality of this type.

Jang owes Korean people nothing and that the time he gives to his fans is a privilege not a right.

-- Tanio12, that's exactly what I said, word for word. But one person argued that he should keep his good name for his fans, because they look up to him. And I say, all Jang Hyuk owes his fans are the good work he produces on screen. And If ever he owes someone his good name, and that to his parents and family. And I strongly believe he has his good name intact. I strongle believe the guy is dignified and responsible for his actions. There's just no qustion about that! Thanks

hey wils, erica, amaryllis, thanks a bundle for the stuff! (even if the korean article... looked all, er, greek to me, hehe :P)

o-cha, LOL @ your observation! it's a good thing our fine-boned JH-sshi has such a small face to match his, um, petite frame... ;)

Hihi...you are most welcome

【2008/06/13 影劇中心綜合報導】 亞軒新MV床戲獻張赫 「喬體位」花了6小時

蕭亞軒(Elva)的新專輯此次來勢洶洶,在MV中首次嘗試演床戲,男主角居然是韓星張赫!看到張赫脫掉上衣露出壯大胸肌,讓工作人員個個臉紅心跳,還笑說胸部比有34C好身材的Elva還大,讓Elva哭笑不得。而此次特地跨海來台的張赫,雖然充滿性格男人味,私底下卻很害羞,還是他要求要清場。

在短短幾秒的影片中,張赫和Elva從柔情對看、手肘輕碰到耳鬢廝磨,看了叫人心跳加快。為了讓畫面唯美,導演還要求他們在床上「ㄍㄧㄥ」出心的形狀,結果居然拍了6小時!自由時報報導,因為近距離的親密動作,讓害羞的Elva肢體僵硬,張赫耐心地帶她入戲,讓她卸下心房,Elva私下還向工作人員透露,「張赫很man、很穩重,卻又溫柔」。

看到Elva在影片中入戲甚深,表情生動,讓不少網友力讚超浪漫,充滿「費洛蒙的衝動」。而有網友懷疑Elva被張赫電到,她也馬上大聲喊冤,發誓自己絕對是演出來的!還有網友抗議怎麼沒有接吻?Elva聞言嚇得直說,「拜託,人家結婚了耶!不可以得寸進尺」。

Hi Wils

Briefly...Just mentioned that how daring JH in Elva's MV. =P

Guest Ender's Girl

interesting discussion here...

the dilemma facing each celebrity is that he is BOTH a public figure and a private person. it's a dichotomy of identities that inevitably comes with fame, and that's just something that someone like jang hyuk has to live with for as long as his line of work remains in the public eye.

in a perfect world, one's public and private identities can stay mutually exclusive: as thorpedo said, what we SEE on screen is something an actor owes to his fans, while what he IS when the cameras aren't grinding should be actually accountable only to the people close to him.

but this isn't an ideal world (far from it, really), and we often find this nebulous, murky distinction between the public and private entities. in this day and age of increasingly aggressive paparazzi and net forums that mushroom by the hundreds, even the private lives of celebrities have been thrust into the public domain. the reality is that oftentimes, what a celebrity does in real life can either enhance or erode public perception of them--and, consequently, their popularity in general. so i think that celebrities should be extra careful in how they conduct their private affairs--that is, if they really put a premium on what the fans think of them. i can understand why big stars like jackie chan (thanks for the info, ju!) downplay any potential controversy and pretend it never happened--i can understand why they DO it, but i'm not justifying it (in fact, it think it's downright contemptible).

i guess it really boils down to what degree a star is willing to let public opinion dictate his personal AND professional decisions. there's no hard and fast rule for this--it varies from person to person. some celebrities (like tom cruise, or good ol' BYJ) believe that image is EVERYTHING, and constantly try to reshape their personal lives and career choices to this celluloid illusion. other celebrities (like britney spears or lindsay lohan) flash a figurative dirty finger at public opinion, and go on with their personal/career choices (good OR bad) as if they were living in a vacuum. sometimes it works for the celebrity, sometimes it blows up in their face.

that being said, whether jang hyuk only married his girlfriend after bowing to public pressure (admit it, asian society can be worlds more conservative--and censorious, too--than its western counterpart), OR he did it as a purely personal choice and would've done it anyway, with or without the kid, i really can't say. i don't move in his inner circle; i'm not privy to his thoughts--so who really knows for sure? still, i'd LIKE to think he loves his family enough to want to give them the respectability they deserve (knowing it IS conservative ol' korea, after all). if he had chosen NOT to get hitched, i probably would've let out a big "tsk, tsk" (being a believer in the institution of marriage)... but i would have gone out and watched ALL his forthcoming movies and dramas just the same. :rolleyes:

Guest o-cha

You are welcome, Thorpedo Oz, O-cha, and Ender's Girl.

Amaryllis, thanks for the news. Just curious about what it said. Could you briefly translate it to English?

Hehe...I moved in a new apartment last week and the first thing I did was to call Comcast, not the electricity company...haha...I can live without lights, but not without Internet. ;)

Agree, who wouldn't be mesmerized? I guess we need to eat 청심환 (asian medicine to calm down the beating heart) before watching the next MV with topless JH.

I meant his new movie Penthouse Elephant thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=220251

Hahahaha....wils you are such a hoot! I agree though...I don't need gas or even a car as long as I have my internet hahahaha. Oooh I'll check out the movie thread then.

wils, wow, beautiful bride. They match well esp in the wedding pics!! :rolleyes:

-----------------

more stuff...

Hyuk's interview in japan in May(on TV"韓タメ! DX"), promoting Robbers there.

japanese questions and japanese subtitles, have no idea what they exactly said... :blink:

PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO42WrqwqxM

PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohdXY29co5c

credit: zoizoi (a Japanese Hyuk fan)

Thanks hohomania...too bad it's in Japanese...hopefully someone understands Japanese.

As for Jang Hyuk's private life. I really admire him for NOT covering it up. He understands his priority. He was at the top of his popularity and it'd have been easier to just cover things up but instead he chose to come forward. He risked getting all the bad public perception and I commend him on that.

Guest YeeKrfan

The bride is so gorgeous and the groom is ever hot & handsome...CONGRATULATIONS to an everlasting happiness! Any picture yet of the cutie pie junior?

THANKS for posting those lovely wedding photos! ;)

장혁, 대만 가수 엘바 뮤비 출연 "현지에서도 인기 폭발"

20080620210926.jpg

(리뷰스타 황유영 기자) 한류스타 장혁이 대만의 톱가수 엘바(ELVA. 샤오야쉬엔)의 뮤직비디오에 출연해 연인으로 호흡을 맞춘다.

장혁은 엘바의 새 앨범 ‘삼면하왜’의 타이틀 곡 ‘충동’ 뮤직비디오 남자 주인공으로 낙점되어 엘바와 애틋한 사랑 이야기를 선보인다. 엘바는 대만의 여자 4대천왕으로 불릴 정도로 큰 인기를 누리고 있는 인기가수로 장혁과 엘바의 만남에 관심이 모아지고 있다.

실제로 5월 진행된 뮤직비디오 촬영 현장에는 장혁과 엘바의 만남을 취재하기 위해 수십명의 파파라치가 따라붙기도 했으며, 장혁의 입국 소식은 대만 신문에 대서특필되며 인기를 실감케했다.

뮤직비디오를 담당한 대만의 관계자는 “장혁과 엘바가 첫 만남이라고는 믿겨지지 않을 정도로 멋진 호흡을 선보였다”고 밝혔으며 장혁의 인기에 대해서도 “드라마 ‘명랑소녀 성공기’ 등이 소개되며 인기를 누리고 있는데 현장에 수 많은 취재진과 팬들이 찾아와 인기를 실감했다. 현장 여성 스태프들도 장혁의 외모와 카리스마에 감탄을 연발했다”고 전했다.

장혁이 출연한 엘바의 뮤직비디오는 16일 대만을 비롯한 중국 전역에 공개되어 화제를 모으고 있으며, 장혁은 영화 ‘펜트하우스 코끼리’ 촬영과 드라마 ‘타짜’ 준비에 한창이다.

황유영 기자/www.reviewstar.net

새신랑 장혁, 대만 톱가수 엘바와 뮤비에서 연인으로 출연

한국경제 | 기사입력 2008.06.20 23:42

한류스타 장혁이 대만 톱가수 ELVA(엘바, 萧亚轩 샤오야쉬엔)와 연인으로 호흡을 맞춘다.

장혁이 ELVA의 새 앨범 < 삼면하왜(三面夏娃) > 의 타이틀 곡 '충동(衝動)' 뮤직비디오에 남주인공으로 출연, ELVA와 연인으로 애틋한 사랑이야기를 선보이는 것.

ELVA는 대만 '여자 4대천왕' 중 한 명으로 불릴 정도로 큰 인기를 누리며 매 앨범 발매 때마다 중국, 홍콩, 대만 등 중화권내 각종 뮤직 시상식을 휩쓸고 있는 톱가수로, 이번 뮤직비디오에서 한류스타 장혁과 ELVA의 만남만으로 뜨거운 관심을 불러모으고 있다.

20080620234216.971.0.jpg

실제로 5월 중 진행된 대만 뮤직비디오 촬영현장에 장혁과 ELVA의 만남을 취재하기 위해 수십명의 파파라치들이 따라붙었으며, 장혁의 입국소식이 대만 신문에 대서특필되며 한류스타로서 높은 인기를 실감케 했다.

'만남과 이별'이라는 짧지만 강렬한 메시지를 담은 이번 뮤직비디오에서 장혁은 여주인공인 ELVA와 우연히 만나 사랑에 빠지게 되는 남주인공으로 출연, 애틋한 사랑이야기와 함께 감수성 어린 내면의 감정연기를 섬세하게 선보일 예정이다.

장혁은 이번 타이틀곡인 '충동' 편 외에 두 편의 뮤직비디오 촬영을 다 마친 상태로 사랑하는 연인의 만남에서 이별까지의 과정을 ELVA의 후속곡을 통해 차례로 선보일 계획.

이번 뮤직비디오를 담당한 대만의 한 관계자는 "장혁씨와 ELVA씨가 첫 만남이라고는 믿겨지지 않을 정도로 정말 멋진 연기호흡을 선보였다. 특히 장혁씨는 드라마 < 명랑소녀 성공기 > , 영화 < 내 여자친구를 소개합니다 > , < 화산고 > 등을 통해 현지에서 널리 알려지며 큰 인기를 누리고 있는데, 현장에 수많은 취재진과 팬들이 찾아와 큰 인기를 실감했다"고 전했다.

장혁이 출연한 ELVA의 '충동' 뮤직비디오는 16일 부터 대만을 비롯한 중국 전역에 공개, 화제를 모으고 있다.

디지털뉴스팀 newsinfo@hankyung.com

장혁, 대만 톱가수 ELVA와 뮤비 촬영, 새한류스타 기대

데일리서프 | 기사입력 2008.06.20 21:56

군을 제대하고 돌아와 '상종가'를 치는 스타 장혁이 대만 인기 가수 엘바(ELVA)의 뮤직비디오에 출연했다. 장혁은 군에 입대전에 촬영한 영화가 대만에 수출되며 현지에서도 유명하다.

20 일 장혁의 소속사 싸이더스HQ에 따르면 엘바의 새 앨범 '삼면하왜(三面夏娃)'의 타이틀 곡 '충동' 등 세 편의 뮤직비디오에 남주인공으로 출연, 엘바와 호흡을 맞췄다. 엘바는 대만 '여자 4대 천왕' 중 한 명으로 꼽히는 인기 가수. 이번 뮤직비디오에서 두 사람은 만남과 이별을 주제로 애틋한 사랑 연기를 펼쳤다.

실제로 5월 중 진행된 대만 뮤직비디오 촬영현장에 장혁과 ELVA의 만남을 취재하기 위해 수십명의 파파라치들이 따라붙었으며, 장혁의 입국소식이 대만 신문에 대서특필되며 한류스타로서 높은 인기를 실감케 했다. 대만 현지촬영에서도 장혁을 보기 위해 수많은 팬들이 현장을 찾아와 장혁과 스탭들을 위해 음료수, 간식 등을 선물하며 응원을 보내기도 했다는 후문이다.

이번 뮤직비디오를 담당한 대만의 한 관계자는 "장혁과 ELVA가 첫 만남이라고는 믿겨지지 않을 정도로 멋진 연기호흡을 선보였다"고 전했다. 장혁은 드라마 '명랑소녀 성공기'와 영화 '내 여자친구를 소개합니다' '화산고' 등으로 대만에 널리 알려졌다.

한편 장혁은 SBS 드라마 < 불한당 > 이후 차기작으로 SBS 드라마 < 타짜 > 와 영화 < 펜트하우스 코끼리 > 에 출연을 확정, 촬영에 돌입할 예정이다.

20080620215603.295.0.jpg

nh_080620_ent_jh_12.jpg

Guest o-cha

thanks for posting those wils. It seems like the Korean press just finally got a hold of the news. I just went on daum and Jang Hyuk Elva is the number one search right now.

Looks like Hyuk fans living in the States will have a chance to see his movie Dance of The Dragon soon.

DOTD will be screened at some international film festivals this summer.

West Hollywood International Film Festival, July 29-Aug 1, 2008

Rhode Island International Film Festival, August 5-10, 2008

http://riiff2008.withoutabox.com/festivals...em.php?id=17242

Rocarno International Film Festival, Aug 6-16, 2008

Hope DOTD to be invited to the Chicago International Film Festival too. ;)

from the news thread

June 25, 2008

Actor Jang Hyuk Stars in Taiwanese Singer Elva's New Music Video

080625_ent_2.jpg

Actor Jang Hyuk has appeared in top Taiwanese singer Elva's new music video.

According to Jang's management agency, Sidus HQ, the actor stars as Elva's love interest in three of her latest music videos.

The Taiwanese producer of the music video said although it was the first time that the two stars met, they shared great chemistry and delivered an outstanding performance.

Jang became well-known in Taiwan through dramas such as "Successful Story of a Bright Girl" and films like "Introducing My Girlfriend."

Jang, who recently became married, has been cast in the upcoming SBS TV drama series "Tajja" and film "Penthouse Elephant."

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...1205_11858.html