thanks cholo! I love the pics of Hyuk with his hair up...I think that hairstyle suits him better.

More caps from eps 1 (cr: baidu)

12c9be4e72b3c2c4d0c86a1a.jpg

d38d1c5894a7e4d09d8204e4.jpg

thanks cholo! I love the pics of Hyuk with his hair up...I think that hairstyle suits him better.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k163/o-c...2c4d0c86a1a.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k163/o-c...4d09d8204e4.jpg

i agree with you o-cha. you have also a knack in finding good pictures of him.. :D:P

caps from the preview of episode 2 of robbers

viewimageib8.jpg

viewimagemz7.jpg

viewimageyt6.jpg

viewimagezg9.jpg

credits: as labelled

Guest iceey_blu

holy cow!! he was totally AWESOME in Thank You!! that drama was really good!!! and he looked very good as well!! a very pretty man!!hahahahah him with the Thank You crew are awesome!! ahh!!!! he totally caught me in that series.... ahhh...... oh mann... why are koreans soo PRETTY???>.< he is honestly a hardworking guy and his acting is incredible! hope he keeps it up! i'm here to support him all the way!>.< whoo go Jang Hyuk!!!

Guest iceey_blu

he's more famous after he came back from the army no ?

i totally agree with you!! after his show Thank You he's becoming much more popular!! which is an awesome and amazing thing!! and i hope that his popularity will keep RISING AND RISING!!! i love that drama! i'm like watching it the second time right after watching the last episode! hahhaha and tonight i'm planning to watch windstruck again! that movie is AMAZING!! i cried like HALF A LITRE!>.< hahaha

12c9be4e72b3c2c4d0c86a1a.jpg

d38d1c5894a7e4d09d8204e4.jpg

i LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the scene where Jang Hyuk is playing with the puppy on teh street and it was JUST ADORABLE!! i would LOVEEE to take that puppy home!! and JANG HYUK too..>.< haahhahahaoh dear mee..overall!!!the new show is not bad!! two great actors!>.<

Thanks Amaryllis for the d/l link. I'll check it out tonight.

Thanks cholo for always posting his pics.

Less than 1 day until Robbers eps 3! Can't wait to see more of Oh Joon's antics.

Thanks Amaryllis for the d/l link. I'll check it out tonight.

Thanks cholo for always posting his pics.

Less than 1 day until Robbers eps 3! Can't wait to see more of Oh Joon's antics.

a pleasure to share dearie... had new obsessions, i must say... lol

yey!, epi 3 of robbers...this is gonna be exciting.. :w00t:

hugs

Brace yourself girls....

200801100816091001_1.jpg

Apaprently these photos are garnering quite a buzz with the netizens. A lot of people are admiring Jang Hyuk's bod from these shots.

credit: starnews

I think the limited USA release date for Dance Of The Dragon is 28 January 2008.

If my memory serves me right the expected Asian release date is April 2008.

Found on Easternlight Films website:

Dance of the Dragon (Action Love Story / Post Production)

Determined to become a ballroom dancer, country boy KWAN farewells his disapproving father and journeys to a renowned studio in Singapore to train under his idol EMI, a former champion.

A fish out of water, Kwan struggles to survive in the big city, and having taught himself to dance solely from instructional videos he’s the worst student at the studio. Emi however recognizes his passion and hidden talent. When the other students shun Kwan as a partner for the looming ballroom dancing championships, Emi steps in and romance blossoms.

However, Emi’s ex boyfriend CHENG, the reigning kung fu champion, refuses to let her go and fuelled by jealousy forces Kwan to accept a challenge, a show down of furious martial arts routines, with the loser leaving town, and Emi for good.

A heart warming, triumphant underdog tale in the tradition of BILLY ELLIOT, STRICTLY BALLROOM and the KARATE KID.

Cast: Jang Hyuk, Fann Wong, Jason Scott Lee (Credits may not be contractual)

Writer / Directors: Max Mannix, John Radel

Producers: Bernard Yee, Ken Isaacs

Executive Producers: Pierre Andurand, Gary Hamilton, Ying Ye, Robin Leong

Production Company: Easternlight Films