5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Did Hyuk hear you? He amended the spelling...Hahaha!:lol:

Ya I saw that too! 

FB page caption it as- ‘JH’s style of together, if JH says so is like that, then is like that’ - I translate it literally from Chinese lol

:glasses:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Did Hyuk hear you? He amended the spelling...Hahaha!:lol:

I was hoping he will change it quickly before more ppl see it but he took so long to do it! Haha.. anyway he is cute the way he is.

6 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Ya I saw that too! 

FB page caption it as- ‘JH’s style of together, if JH says so is like that, then is like that’ - I translate it literally from Chinese lol

Yeah i wrote that, after being reminded we should accept his quirky style haha

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

U mean the Chinese one right? Zhang He Hou Yuan Hui ??

Yah that is managed by me haha... 

I can’t recall the name, nonetheless, good job!!

Another great collage!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, yoeda said:

Never knew Nam Goong Min is 40! Btw, JH do age, that eye crinkle never lie but still looks good for his age. :D

Well, to be honest those eye wrinkles were there more prominently in SoGC and I think even in his 30s they were already noticeable as well as eye bags. He hasn't "aged" dramatically after military service though. But he does look "younger" or "older" depending on various factors such as makeup, lighting and possibly filters. Money Flower's PD made sure he looked amazing. His weight also is a factor. When he loses weight his wrinkles become more obvious. 

Still, I find his wrinkles so sexy and in person he looks younger, (but that has a lot to do with his demeanor, more than his skin, his attitude is "youthful") 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, yoeda said:

Never knew Nam Goong Min is 40! Btw, JH do age, that eye crinkle never lie but still looks good for his age. :D

Yes the crow feet haha! But he had them

when he was younger as well. Is just that, nowadays is more obvious :) I find them sexy!!!

@dramafan33 we posted at the same time!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Well, to be honest those eye wrinkles were there more prominently in SoGC and I think even in his 30s they were already noticeable as well as eye bags. He hasn't "aged" dramatically after military service though. But he does look "younger" or "older" depending on various factors such as makeup, lighting and possibly filters. Money Flower's PD made sure he looked amazing. His weight also is a factor. When he loses weight his wrinkles become more obvious. 

Still, I find his wrinkles so sexy and in person he looks younger, (but that has a lot to do with his demeanor, more than his skin, his attitude is "youthful") 

Yeah I was looking at some pics of his Daemang time and realised he already has eyebags in his 20s. So this is his natural look, and not a sign of aging I guess.

2013-06-14-21-28-23.jpg?w=500&h=376

https://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/daemang-great-ambition-review/

• Like 3

Jang Hyuk, MBC new drama 'Bad Papa' appeared confirmed ... 'Life Catch' Notice

498556_345778_5549.jpg  

Actor Jang Hyuck Lee has confirmed the appearance of MBC new drama 'Bad Papa'.

MBC New Moonhwa drama 'Bad Papa' (play Kim Sung-min / director Jang Chang-gyu) is a work that depicts the struggle of the innocent man who chooses to be a bad man to become a good father. Jang Hyuk is the best boxer in the drama but loses money and honor at once In the unhappy person, "Yoo Cheol" took over the role.

It is anticipated that it will show off a broken life through 'mixed martial arts' and perform an act of acting in the act of independence as well as returning lost family affection. It is raising the expectation that it will renew another 'life character' again.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2