Watch: 2PM’s Junho, Jung Ryeo Won, And Jang Hyuk Have Fun During Food-Filled Photo Shoot For “Wok Of Love”

Upcoming drama “Wok of Love” revealed a behind-the-scenes video of the main cast during a fun, food-themed poster photo shoot.

Jang Hyuk, who plays former gangster Doo Chil Sung, gazed at the camera with a fierce determination. He posed with noodles hanging down from his wrists as he stood behind Jung Ryeo Won, as well as with knives, befitting his role as the owner of a Chinese restaurant.

He commented, “We had our first poster shoot today. I think it was fun and [the photos] came out well. The other two were in tune with my rhythm pretty well, so I think we were a great team.” The actor also made the staff and his co-stars laugh, when he realized that his noodles had gotten stiff and picked up the entire bowl of noodles with his chopsticks.

Jang-Hyuk-6.jpg

Full article here : https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/23/watch-2pms-junho-jung-ryeo-won-jang-hyuk-fun-food-filled-photo-shoot-wok-love/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

‘Greasy Melo’ Jang Hyuk acting in a comedy after 4 years – because it is opposite from ‘Money Flower’

SBS New Mon/Tue drama 'Greasy Melo' (Written by Seo Sook-hyang/ Directed by Park Sun-ho / Producer SM C & C), which is scheduled to be broadcasted from May 7th, is a romantic drama set in the kitchen, about the stories of three men and women whose lives are hotter than the boiling oil in a wok. It is attracting attention with the collaboration of writer Seo Sook-hyang who wrote 'Pasta', 'Miss Korea', 'Jealousy incarnation' and director Park Sung-ho who directed 'Suspicious Partner'.

Most of all, actor Jang Hyuk 's appearance is one of the reasons to look forward to 'Greasy Melo'. Jang Hyuk is acting in a romantic comedy after 'Fated to love you' 4 years ago. He talks abuot the reasons why he chose 'Greasy Melo'.

◆ "I wanted to try a character opposite from the previous work"

Jang Hyuk is regarded as one of the most reliable actors. His acting spectrum that ranges from historical dramas to the action genre has been greatly loved by viewers. Why did Jang Hyuk choose "Greasy Melo"?

Jang Hyuk said, "I played a cool and serious character in my previous work 'Money Flower', so I wanted to try a character gives the opposite feeling.  Doo Chil-sung in ‘Greasy Melo’ is both lively and straightforward, and he has an interesting four-dimensional comical personality.”

◆ "It is a special character "

In the drama, Jang Hyuk's character Doo Chil-sung is both a loanshark and the boss of a Chinese eatery in the neighborhood. He met Seo-poong (Lee Jun-ho) and Dan Seo-woo (Jung Ryeo-won) when they came to borrow money from him.

About the character, Jang Hyuk said, "In short, he is special. Although he is a hooligan who speaks like a gangster, but he is a warm-hearted person who cares about his relationships with people. He became fond of a woman who deviates from his principles and made his feelings clear.”

◆ "Greasy Melo" in action? 

Jang Hyuk is an actor famous for his action scenes. In 'Greasy Melo' Jang Hyuk will be performing romance, comic acting as well as action. Jang Hyuk has been practicing the action scenes before the filming began.

About the action scenes in the drama Jang Hyuk said, "I think it is a comedy where you can also see authentic actions.  We're going to add the action portions to blend in with certain situations in the plot just like Jackie Chan, and a little bit of Bruce Lee's style of movements''. He added, "It will be a little different for every scene."

◆ “ ‘Greasy Melo’ is a work that can have fun "

Lastly, when Jang Hyuk was asked what kind of work ‘Greasy Melo’ is, he said, "It is a drama with characters who are both comical and innocent. I think the actors will be able to have fun in the drama. "

Jang Hyuk, who is starring in a light and pleasant romantic comedy that is break from his usual serious roles, is raising viewers’ expectations from the teasers.  It is worth looking forward to see his performance in 'Greasy Melo' that will give a taste of both romance and action. 

201804251047774740_5adfdfd66e647.jpg

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?page=1&branch=&source=&category=entertainment&art_id=6140810

• Like 4