Guest fiovial

The only thing is...MBC really emphasized on ratings when giving out Daesang in the past. Had FTLY been in mid teen ratings then a Daesang for Hyuk would be more likely. But since FTLY were mostly in the 9-10 percent range that makes it a much smaller chance. Jang Bo Ri had like high 30 percent ratings and Mama has 20+percent ratings. So yeah if looking at ratings our oppa is at a disadvantage but....

Well hope still needs to be kept alive, right? ;)

@yoeda‌ at the mention of Ha Ji Won, I want..no I need Ha Ji Won and our Hyukie oppa to be in a drama together.

Anyone knows if Hyukie still filming the drama special?

@fiovial‌

u mean the drama special with j nara?yes, there are some photos out alrdy.

the jang bori cast are all quite young, they usually dont give out daesangs to actors below 30?i havent chk out that Mama show.nd to go do some research.

Hi guys..just found an article. I think it's about the speculation for Daesang in MBC drama awards 2014? there are Jang Hyuk, Lee Yo Ri, and Song Yoon Ah.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000566040

Hoping Jang Hyuk to win the Daesang :)

According to fans on Baidu, Hyuk has been active in updating his Weibo account recently. Here is one pix of him filming the drama special:
2jg9wnc.jpg

Also he was invited to attend an event on CCTV3 this week, but so far no confirmation of whether he will attend. Maybe he is too busy filming so many things. With the number of roles he is juggling, I hope he know which character he is at any point of time!

Guest Kdrama-lover

Hi @everyone .. Just want to ask if anyone knows about the M Wave's Style Icon Awards.. Do they award the top winner only or do they award the Top 10 winners? Uri JH is third placer, next to: KSH (1st) and G-Dragon(2nd).

its cnfirmed, hyuk is going Shanghai tomorrow. Ahhh, he has such affinity with Shanghai, he was there in 2010.

the fans on baidu is gathering pple to fetch him at the airport. Wish i was there! :x

@cara‌

i think hyuk stand a chance with e daesang against song yoon ah. lee yoori is more junior vs these two. Song's drama was a weejend drama so Hyuk definetly has higher chance.

@Kdrama-lover‌

i am not sure abt the awards but fr wat i remember they dont invite many stars to the event?its the one that they always hold outdoor is it?

Guest Kdrama-lover

its cnfirmed, hyuk is going Shanghai tomorrow. Ahhh, he has such affinity with Shanghai, he was there in 2010.

the fans on baidu is gathering pple to fetch him at the airport. Wish i was there! :x

@cara‌

i think hyuk stand a chance with e daesang against song yoon ah. lee yoori is more junior vs these two. Song's drama was a weejend drama so Hyuk definetly has higher chance.

@Kdrama-lover‌

i am not sure abt the awards but fr wat i remember they dont invite many stars to the event?its the one that they always hold outdoor is it?

Thank you @qwenli‌ for responding to my query. I hope he'll attend the awarding ceremony. Thanks also for the info about his Shanghai visit; hopefully there would be some photos shared by fans. ;) :x

Guest rintintintin

Whoa, he was nominate for Daesang? You know guys, I'm nervous for this kind of nomination. Just an OT here: Everytime when my fave celebrities are nominate for Daesang, at first I'm happy but some nervous why? Because, I can't tell myself if that celebrity deserves that award or not. *But JH deserves that award lol!* Anyway, I think there's no fan voting for Daesang right? It's for the judge itself hihihi! @fiovial‌: I'm still for Han Ji min-Jang Hyuk team up soon although my actress crush had a new drama with Hyun Bin next year hihihi. :P

Guest fiovial

Just want to convey the news here.

Jang Hyuk is confirmed for 빛나거나 미치거나 (Shine or Go Crazy ). No official news is out yet but Jang Hyuk's manager has joined the official Web cafe for the Shine or Go Crazy production team. As always kudos to the DC folks for finding thsee things.

There's also talks of Im Joo Hwan as the 2nd male lead. So the way things stand right now would be Jang Hyuk-Oh Yeon Seo-Im Joo Hwan. We should be getting the confirmation news of casting in November I believe.

Gaaahhh can't believe Hyukie oppa will be working in the dead of winter again! He might even spend his birthday filming again.

Guest fiovial

Looks like Im Joo Hwan is confirmed too. His manager signed up for the Daum cafe for the drama as well. I also scoured the sign up request site and saw the managers of the following actors and actresses:

Kim Roi Ha (veteran supporting actor..love him!)

Kim Beop Rae

Jin Seo Yeon

Lee Eun Woo

Seo Bum Seok

Na Hye Jin

Na Jong Chan

Oh Yeon Seo's manager hasn't signed up yet though :)) . Can't believe that nowadays we get advanced casting news from drama production team's Daum cafe :)) :P

Can I still wish for a different leading lady for our Hyukie oppa?

@Fiovial
Thanks for your update! Time to create a drama thread? :))------------------------------------YES, JH indeed arrived in Shanghai today for a commercial event. Here are the pix from the fans on Baidu who welcome him at the airport:
Banner they made
30t4c9u.jpg

Gifts they prepared28jfd5h.jpg

Bouquet they gave to him3009uv9.jpg

Photo they took with him at the airport9rukog.jpg

Event photo ( I think its to promote korean food export because the logo says agricultural products)2ppn77n.jpg

Event photo28gqcuv.jpg

Hyuk definetly look spiffy in a business suit! Looks like he is growing a moustache?

8->

fiovial said: Just want to convey the news here. Jang Hyuk is confirmed for 빛나거나 미치거나 (Shine or Go Crazy ). No official news is out yet but Jang Hyuk's manager has joined the official Web cafe for the Shine or Go Crazy production team. As always kudos to the DC folks for finding thsee things. There's also talks of Im Joo Hwan as the 2nd male lead. So the way things stand right now would be Jang Hyuk-Oh Yeon Seo-Im Joo Hwan. We should be getting the confirmation news of casting in November I believe. Gaaahhh can't believe Hyukie oppa will be working in the dead of winter again! He might even spend his birthday filming again.

Guest fiovial

@yoeda‌ the Chuno man is okay but the tan...I want my snow white Hyukie! :)) Since he is playing a prince then he should keep his fair complexion.

@qwenli‌ create thread based on Daum cafe? =)) will mods allow it? Hehhehe.

BTW those pics of his drama festival drama with Nara are just so sweet. I'll probably be crying buckets when I watch it considering he is supposed to.... spoiler coming......close your eyes if you don't want spoilers. I'm on mobile so can't do spoiler tag or different color...

DIE