OOOH it has been soo long since I came here but I miss you all :wub:

Our Hyuk surely looks fine and also very busy as usual :lol: Nice to know that they are starting production meetings for his upcoming sageuk drama.

Have read this article about him with some nice photos and wanted to share it here:

Jang Hyuk Visits Osaka for a Fashion and Culture Documentary

Guest MaratsGirl

Finally page 201!   :D

I am really getting excited about Hyuk's upcoming saguek drama, the story is based on a bestseller Korean book of the same name so it should be good. Couple with the director of Painters of the Wind (a very artistically shot drama) and the script writers of Jewel in the Palace and Queen Seon Deuk it should be good. Plus there are many experience actors involve so Hyuk should have a good time working with them. Both the brothers of Midas are in, which I think is so amusing.

Filming of the kid's scenes has begun and I think the news is Hyuk goes to the set this sat 9th Jul. So we can expect production pix soon!

*quoted image*

I'm so excited for the new Sageuk too!!!  :w00t: Jang Hyuk oppa FIGHTING!!!!  .

Apqaria - Thanks for posting the link. I love LDH in Ms Ripley, such an dark but interesting show!

The latest news is that Hyuk's drama may be delayed to Oct because the drama before it may get an extension.... oh well, so much for waiting............

Guest MaratsGirl

Apqaria - Thanks for posting the link. I love LDH in Ms Ripley, such an dark but interesting show!

The latest news is that Hyuk's drama may be delayed to Oct because the drama before it may get an extension.... oh well, so much for waiting............

:o:tears:  Oct!!!  oh nooo!! the waiting its to much!!  

Guest jen2010

Thanks for the news ~

Saw some vids on Zoi's blog, enjoy :)

Hyukie sang a new song this time round --

http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-2844.html

Think he should sing this going forward instead of Creep :P

Thanks for the news ~

Thanks Jen for the video!

Why do I think that it sounds like bad karaoke? :D:D

Anyway better this song than the Creep, which really gave the creeps after awhile. :P

Guest jen2010

hahaha, tats what I think too.

I think he should quit singing altogether :P

Heres the exercise segment that was shown on SBS Entertainment show end June

Really love his looks in GC watch commercial

Hi gals. Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Glad to see a lot of you are still here updating Hyukie's news for us :rolleyes:

Thanks for the news ~

Hyuk sang this song in the very beginning of the 1st ep. in Tazza. He also sang this song in Midas when he's karaoke with his team. I bet this is one of his favorites too :D

I'm really looking forward to Hyuk's new sageuk Deep Rooted Tree. Why aren't there any news about it yet?

zoi has just uploaded the newly aired SBS Drama Replay program, Bright Girl Success Story. For those live in the Asia region will not be able to watch it, I'll try to upload it to Tudou later with zoi's permission.

Jang Hyuk ,Jang Nara / Drama Replay①"Bright Girl Success Story" 2011.7.19 Air

Jang Hyuk ,Jang Nara / Drama Replay②"Bright Girl Success Story" 2011.7.19 Air

Drama Replay①"Bright Girl Success Story

Drama Replay②"Bright Girl Success Story

Guest jen2010

Oh, in Midas & Tazza eh. I see, the one Goni hums in Ep 1 when he was trying to cheat a bunch of gangster & got chase after later on. I cant recognise the song in Midas at all :P

Thanks. With Jay Park, I hope hes not going to sing again...

Jen: Hyuk sings this song in the karaoke place with his team is in Midas ep. 9 about 24min :)

zoi's blog mentions that Hyuk is in a very short promotion clip on behalf of the Korea Brand Expedition program.

Actor JangHyuk Invites you to Korea Brand Expedition program!

More details about this program is in here: http://onoffmix.com/event/3295

credit: zoi

Guest jen2010

Anyone who is interested in the english sub of Running Man where Hyukie appeared as guest - episode 44 & 45. It is already available on isubs forum.

http://www.isubs-squad.com/forum

Jen: Hyuk sings this song in the karaoke place with his team is in Midas ep. 9 about 24min :)

zoi's blog mentions that Hyuk is in a very short promotion clip on behalf of the Korea Brand Expedition program.

so exciting, if I have no commitments I would have sign up immediately!! :w00t:

Anyone who is interested in the english sub of Running Man where Hyukie appeared as guest - episode 44 & 45. It is already available on isubs forum.

http://www.isubs-squad.com/forum

Thanks Jen. It's great to learn that.

zoi mentions a vid by Megusi on her blog couple days ago. This Chuno MV is the ending we all wish for! Very well made MV. Megusi saan is absolutely right about that the Daegil gang lives in our heart for a long long time~

推奴-The Last Hope-HD