Guest Jill4675

Jang Hyuk @ Shin Seung Hwan's wedding

Awww, looking good! love-smiley-056.gif Wearing his horn rim glasses...we started seeing those back in the Tazza days!!

Hmmm, I don't know what they did to create his Chuno scar, but the mark is always on his eyebrow even when he's in photos like this! :o

sunglasses2.gif

I'm sure Hyuk did shave part of his eyebrow because of Chuno. I can't believe this man even proposed to PD Kwak to have a scar on his face from the first place. I'm so worried that his eyebrow will not even grow back later. Is Hyuk out of his mind!

Hyuk looks so hot and sexy in the Bazaar Feb issue. I'm sure a lot of you should have seen these on the news lately.

img_960622_58453922_0.jpg

img_960622_58453922_1.jpg

img_960622_58453922_3.jpg

img_960622_58453922_2.jpg

img_960622_58453922_4.jpg

Sure magazine 2010 Feb issue

source: http://sure.joins.com/article/g_article.as...p;code=04040100

img_960622_58452305_0.jpg

img_960622_58452305_1.jpg

img_960622_58452305_2.jpg

img_960622_58452305_4.jpg

uri Dae Gil-ie!!! ahhh love the Bazaar pics...my fave is the one of him in that purple sweater..smokin hot! thanks hahatk

Ahhhh that's what we call dedication to his craft....proposing a scar on his face and actually shaving his eyebrows for that.

hi, everyone, it's been a long time not coming here!

i'm watching CHUNO now, Hyuk's performing soooo wonderful and made me exiting! ~~

-----

in this long interview hyuk talked about the "chocolate" six-pack abs in CHUNO, is not just for admiring, but also a symbol for ancient labourers...

hoping for more specific translation, thx~~

[장혁①] "초콜릿 복근? 관상용아닌 노동자의 몸"(인터뷰)

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...020222041360336

[장혁②]그가 말하는 '추노'의 인기 이유 3가지

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...020409381836015

and the news photos:

Jh1.jpg

Jh2.jpg

Jh3.jpg

yes sooo quiet here....hehehe.

I am absolutely loving Hyuk's performance in Chuno. I'll have to say Chuno is his best work yet.

hohomania: long time no see~ I'll try to translate those articles when I can.

Guest Jill4675

Thank you SO MUCH, hahatk, for the good-quality pics from Bazaar and hohomania, as well, for the cool pics...the man is to die for, simply fantastic: talent, charisma, looks...you name it!!!

thunk.gifaww-wub.gifthud.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Chuno is likely to be my all-time favorite drama, joining the ranks of Thank You and Robbers, of course!!! :lol:happy0158.gif

Yes, this thread is quiet! Why? Where are the usual die-hard JH fans??? wils! Come back!

sunglasses2.gif

HoHomania - thks for the article. Yeah hopefully somebody will translate!

Hi, I am a new fan. Really impressed with him in Chuno. I didnt like him before, now I am going to watch his old shows.

He worked so hard for this show but OJH is the one who land the noodles CF! Not that OJH not working hard, but hey JH has a family to feed yeah!

haha, im back..

thanks for the pics and updates...

all i can say is that ....ah great bod!, but a bad hair day! lol.

im watching chuno, after my long hiatus from soompi, so far the drama looks interesting...

and big wave to my old chingus here...o-cha, jill, hohomania, wils (where are you wils? ) we need to flood pics of him again here.

and the reviews,..

hahatk thanks for the pics sweetie.

Guest Jill4675

haha, im back..

thanks for the pics and updates...

all i can say is that ....ah great bod!, but a bad hair day! lol.

im watching chuno, after my long hiatus from soompi, so far the drama looks interesting...

and big wave to my old chingus here...o-cha, jill, hohomania, wils (where are you wils? ) we need to flood pics of him again here.

and the reviews,..

hahatk thanks for the pics sweetie.

cholo!!! Where have you been??? NOOO, it's not a bad hair day! :o He has his Chuno hair!!! :)

You MUST join us on the Chuno thread...it's the best...Hurry and catch up...! And welcome back!

sunglasses2.gif

cholo!!! Where have you been??? NOOO, it's not a bad hair day! :o He has his Chuno hair!!! :)

You MUST join us on the Chuno thread...it's the best...Hurry and catch up...! And welcome back!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a347/Jil...sunglasses2.gif

hahaha, yes i know jill sweetie, its his Chuno hair :D

i will jill, i have more catching up to do.

i read in some article that his family are his strenght. Good daddy, i loved him more... lol

Hey chingus,

I am back too~!! Long time no see! (Good to see you cholo!)

Thank you all for making the thread alive. Lots of goodies. but, It's a bit sad to see Hyuk's thread is moving slowly despite his popularity in Chuno. yep, I am blaming myself for that, first,.....hehe....

Anyway, good to see you all~!! I missed you a lot. :lol: