Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes!! He finally posted!!!

 

After one month !! Think he is shooting for some magazine ??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

 

After one month !! Think he is shooting for some magazine ??

Looks like it. Hope to see the actual pics soon! His hairstyle reminds me of the shine or go crazy and empire of lust period. I like it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

News today

 

Hmm... so Kim Soo-roo bought a football club, and they made it into a variety show??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

 

Hmm... so Kim Soo-roo bought a football club, and they made it into a variety show??

If Google translation is correct, I think so. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone resist the black/white picture? :blush: I wonder if he has a pet cat at home. He looks so comfy with the cat. But then again maybe not, Mrs Jung is already busy enough with 3 children (hahaha). Anyone knows what he said in the interview? I thought he put on some weight (did he). He looks good/well rested. But i don't like the hair. :wacko:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Can anyone resist the black/white picture? :blush: I wonder if he has a pet cat at home. He looks so comfy with the cat. But then again maybe not, Mrs Jung is already busy enough with 3 children (hahaha). Anyone knows what he said in the interview? I thought he put on some weight (did he). He looks good/well rested. But i don't like the hair. :wacko:

Haha! Think many fans love that black and white pic. It was reposted so many times! I love it too!  I don't mind his hair length but I certainly hope his hair could be styled differently though. He has definitely put on some weight after Bad Papa. He looks more refreshed and radiant.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@azureblue7Ya I can't stand this hair of his (Lee Gun) the 1st half of the show. Like his hair after he cut it. I like him to show some forehead, like KPJ. I don't know if you feel the same but I like him in heavy characters for modern genre drama, like BM, Voice, MF. Bad Papa is fine with me. I like it too. I like BM & feel like punching whoever it is that cut the drama by 2 episodes. :angry:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, azureblue7 said:

At the boxing gym today too!

 

 

 

really miss him. how can he look more and more handsome every time i see him? :tears::wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nyk said:

 

really miss him. how can he look more and more handsome every time i see him? :tears::wub:

Love it when he tied his hair up showing my favourite forehead!!

 

His gift for his boxing coach

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JH sent a food truck to his Sidus colleague, Actress Kim Ha-neul.  Wonder if they will have a chance to work together again.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...