Quantcast

2 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes!! He finally posted!!!

After one month !! Think he is shooting for some magazine ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

After one month !! Think he is shooting for some magazine ??

Looks like it. Hope to see the actual pics soon! His hairstyle reminds me of the shine or go crazy and empire of lust period. I like it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

News today

Hmm... so Kim Soo-roo bought a football club, and they made it into a variety show??

20 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Hmm... so Kim Soo-roo bought a football club, and they made it into a variety show??

If Google translation is correct, I think so. :D

• Like 1

Can anyone resist the black/white picture? :blush: I wonder if he has a pet cat at home. He looks so comfy with the cat. But then again maybe not, Mrs Jung is already busy enough with 3 children (hahaha). Anyone knows what he said in the interview? I thought he put on some weight (did he). He looks good/well rested. But i don't like the hair. :wacko:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Can anyone resist the black/white picture? :blush: I wonder if he has a pet cat at home. He looks so comfy with the cat. But then again maybe not, Mrs Jung is already busy enough with 3 children (hahaha). Anyone knows what he said in the interview? I thought he put on some weight (did he). He looks good/well rested. But i don't like the hair. :wacko:

Haha! Think many fans love that black and white pic. It was reposted so many times! I love it too!  I don't mind his hair length but I certainly hope his hair could be styled differently though. He has definitely put on some weight after Bad Papa. He looks more refreshed and radiant.

• Like 1

@azureblue7Ya I can't stand this hair of his (Lee Gun) the 1st half of the show. Like his hair after he cut it. I like him to show some forehead, like KPJ. I don't know if you feel the same but I like him in heavy characters for modern genre drama, like BM, Voice, MF. Bad Papa is fine with me. I like it too. I like BM & feel like punching whoever it is that cut the drama by 2 episodes. :angry:

• Like 1

Just now, azureblue7 said:

At the boxing gym today too!

really miss him. how can he look more and more handsome every time i see him? :tears::wub:

• Like 1

Just now, nyk said:

really miss him. how can he look more and more handsome every time i see him? :tears::wub:

Love it when he tied his hair up showing my favourite forehead!!

His gift for his boxing coach

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JH sent a food truck to his Sidus colleague, Actress Kim Ha-neul.  Wonder if they will have a chance to work together again.

• Like 2