I'm reading some of the accounts of the radio star episode and it sounds like essentially the conversation centered on silly nonsense or things we've heard already from JH. I've yet to read an account of them discussing anything about the new movie... I love hearing about JH's work process, but I guess that's just too "serious" for these kinds of shows... So annoying...

JH will have a wife in the new drama..  so we get a love triangle here? 

Seo Yoo-jung will resume her acting career for the first time in more than four years with KBS2's new Monday-Tuesday drama "Red Dansim."

Seo Yoo-jung plays the role of Yoon, Park Gye-won's (Jang Hyuk) wife in the drama. In the drama, Yoon is one who does not hesitate to sacrifice others for the sake of Park Gye-won, in a tense royal power struggle and supports him with all her might.

She debuted in 1996 with the MBC drama Golden Feather and has been running nonstop for more than 20 years. She took a break after the tvN drama "Mr. Sunshine".  In 2017, she married an ordinary person three years older and gave birth to a daughter two years later. 

Spoiler

2021111701001505700084923.jpg

• Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Seo Yoo-jung will resume her acting career for the first time in more than four years with KBS2's new Monday-Tuesday drama "Red Dansim."

Seo Yoo-jung plays the role of Yoon, Park Gye-won's (Jang Hyuk) wife in the drama. In the drama, Yoon is one who does not hesitate to sacrifice others for the sake of Park Gye-won, in a tense royal power struggle and supports him with all her might.

She debuted in 1996 with the MBC drama Golden Feather and has been running nonstop for more than 20 years. She took a break after the tvN drama "Mr. Sunshine".  In 2017, she married an ordinary person three years older and gave birth to a daughter two years later. 

Reveal hidden contents

OK! Now this sounds like something interesting! Her actions sound like something JH's caracter will object to. She sounds like she's doing everthing for her husband to gain power, while he was described as someone who works only for the benefit of the nation, so there might be conflict here. I like the sound of that :)

• Like 3

I don't know why, but I really like this vid, very cute! :) This, for me, shows Wang so at his best. I wish JH will do another light comedic show or movie with a good director. 

Also, looks like there was  showing of the movie with the cast in Gangneung. I think JH didn't attend this one (filming?)- 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWdYPsAPYMH/ 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Hide contents

Oh! I like that casting. Why do you think there will be a love triangle though? Kang Hanna is for Lee Joon's character, as far as I know. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, qynn said:

Oh! I like that casting. Why do you think there will be a love triangle though? Kang Hanna is for Lee Joon's character, as far as I know. 

Not referring to Kang Hana, there is another actress Park Ji-yeon who once in love with JH's character, but then turned to become his political enemy. So we have 2 ladies intertwined with him now.

Spoiler

Park Ji-yeon joins "Red Heart"... working with Lee Joon, Jang Hyuk, Kang Han Na.

Park Ji-yeon plays Choi Ga-yeon in the drama, who is a person struggling to protect the power she enjoyed while becoming a political opponent with Park Gye-won (Jang Hyuk), whom she once admired.

Park Ji-yeon made her debut with the musical "Mamma Mia" in 2010. Since then, she has established herself as a musical star through a number of performances, and recently showed her strong presence through dramas "Stranger" and "Hospital Playlist Season 2." She is also expected to appear in "Red Heart" and continue her hard work on the TV screens.

NISI20211105_0000863195_web.jpg?rnd=2021

• Like 3

Reviews from Taiwanese fans who just watched his movie yesterday and today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWe5uAGpaqI/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWfZ0f_FTQk/?utm_medium=copy_link

A fan told me it's his most sexy role in recent years.  But to know the reason why ,  they wants us to go watch it for ourselves.  Lol ! And his acting in the movie is unlike his other roles.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

KJK and CTH discussing JH's son football skils on another variety show (In how many varity shows are they participating?!):

"...Kim Jong Kook boasted a close friendship, saying, "Our group is a private gathering of celebrities, and it's more humane." "Jang Hyuk's son plays soccer, and Jang Hyuk brought his son to my soccer team and we played soccer together."

In response, Cha Tae-hyun praised Jang Hyuk's son's soccer skills, saying, "Jang Hyuk's son is good at soccer."

In response to Cha Tae-hyun's words, Kim Jong-guk said, "My son says he's good at everything," and Cha Tae-hyun said, "No, my son can't play soccer!", causing laughter.
"

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1503880

• Like 3