The Late Lee Eun Joo 이은주

Guest coreana

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 내 이름은 이진

i was so shocked when i first heard bout her suicide...she always seemed so cheerful...but i guess she had deeper problems....she was such a talented actress and such a beautiful person....정말 아깝다

-jinmi-

I saw Taegukgi, Bungee Jumping..., and the Scarlet Letter.

Lee Eun Joo was a great actress...may she RIP. Whatta loss!

Can anyone help me verify whether LEJ really sang that song "Only When I sleep" in the movie "Scarlet Letter" ??? It was an awesome song and awesome voice. I kept returning to the same scene where she sang the song on stage.

Also, does anyone know how I can get my hands on a copy of the song?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Guest misslaine

She also acted in Rub Love and Garden of Heaven with Ahn Jae Wook. So sad that such a beautiful young woman is now gone. May she rest in peace.

Guest lavendersky

I saw Taegukgi, Bungee Jumping..., and the Scarlet Letter.

Lee Eun Joo was a great actress...may she RIP. Whatta loss!

Can anyone help me verify whether LEJ really sang that song "Only When I sleep" in the movie "Scarlet Letter" ??? It was an awesome song and awesome voice. I kept returning to the same scene where she sang the song on stage.

Also, does anyone know how I can get my hands on a copy of the song?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

yup, it was her singing that song.

i didn't watch "Scarlet Letter" but i love that song when i first heard it.

:D <-- click on the smiley to dl.

Guest superstar`kiss

Awe, i've been trying to look for this thread! Thanx for starting!

Yeah, she's still my favorite. I don't think she'll ever be replaced. I really looked up to her as a hero. but i guess she's in a better place now.

Oh! I'm planning on doing something for her birthday coming up! You know, let's get this thread moving! I wanna have a PICTURE SPECTACULAR on Eunjoo sshi. Post all of the pictures you have of LEJ okay?? I'll put a link on my sig. so this thread can grow even bigger~!!

Guest superstar`kiss

I watched BoolSeh today. It made me miss her more and more. It was so sad how bada sung at her funeral. She couldn't even sing at all due to the crying. And i remember all the celebs there. It was SO sad. I was crying along.

Guest erniehkwon

She also acted in Rub Love and Garden of Heaven with Ahn Jae Wook. So sad that such a beautiful young woman is now gone. May she rest in peace.

What is RUB LOVE and when, where was it broadcast or was it VHS or DVD?

Is there another name for RUB LOVE? :blink:

LuvLeeEunJoo :wub:

Archived