The Late Lee Eun Joo 이은주

Guest coreana

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tjadl6386

It would have been her 25th birthday today. I miss her so much. I find her voice pleasing to the ears and she can actually sing very well. She was very gorgeous and I am really shocked about what happened.

Guest superstar`kiss

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNJOO UNNI!!!! You would've been 25 this very day. I wish you well...

Just wanted to share some LOVELY pictures of miss LeeEunJoo sshi:

leeeunjoo.gif

eunjooinboolsae2.jpg

prettyeunjoo.jpg

eunjoounni.jpg

lej.jpg

LEJsinging2.jpg

LeeEunJoo6.jpg

LEJ6.jpg

Happy Birthday EUNJOO UNNI!! SARANGHAE!!!!

*Favorite BOOLSAE parts!!!

ericneunjoo.jpg

LEJnericoppa.jpg

lejeric9.jpg

BOOLSAE MOMENTS:

LEJinboolsae.jpg

Eunjooinboolsae00.jpg

boolsae3.jpg

lastsceneofboolsae.jpg

LEJinboolsae2.jpg

eunjooinboolsae3.jpg

boolsae.jpg

*Credits to me for uploading*

<3!!

LEJ will always be remembered in our hearts!

Guest superstar`kiss

anybody knew the real reason why she committed suicide??

Well.. i'll tell you although i don't like talking about it.

She had insomnia and her dad LOVED money. She was depressed. And i guess oneday she just did it. Sorry, i don't wanna say anymore cause today is her birthday.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest erniehkwon

It would have been her 25th birthday today. I miss her so much. I find her voice pleasing to the ears and she can actually sing very well. She was very gorgeous and I am really shocked about what happened.

It's unfortunate that she did not sing any other songs during her life. I could load over a hundred songs on my mp3 player but there is not much room in it when its all filled with ... Only When I sleep... by LeeEunJoo.

:lol:

Guest sunhee *

lee eun joo was an incredible person who had so much potential as an actress. she'll always remain as one of my favorite actresses. she was absolutely amazing in Firebird, as well as in other movies.

RIP Lee Eun Joo. Hope you had a wonderful, peaceful 25th birthday.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest V A L XD

wow. i'm shock to know that she died. =[

I've only just known about her from watching Fire Bird. boo.

you guys have any news clips about her death, furnerals or pictures from it?

wow, she would have been 25? thats so young. Now when i watch fire bird, i'll be even sadder..

Young Korean directors present Directors' Cut Awards

The Directors' Cut Awards, a yearly ceremony in which young generation Korean directors vote on awards for filmmakers, was held in Apkujeong, Seoul on December 26.

Launched by film director (and current KOFIC vice-chairperson) LEE Hyun-seung in 1998, the Directors' Cut awards this year polled 42 directors in their thirties and forties to determine awards in directing, acting, and producing.

Best Director honors were presented to IM Sang-soo for his film The President's Last Bang, which screened in the Directors Fortnight section at Cannes in May.

In an unusual development, the award for Best Actress was shared between LEE Young-ae of Sympathy for Lady Vengeance and JEON Do-yeon of You Are My Sunshine, as the number of votes for the two actresses was split evenly. Best Actor was presented to JUNG Jae-young for his performances in Welcome to Dongmakgol and My Wedding Campaign.

Other awards included Best New Director to JEONG Yun-cheol of Marathon, Best New Acting awards to actress JO Yi-jin of The Aggressives and actor HA Jeong-woo of The Unforgiven, and Best Producer to OH Jung-wan and LEE Eugene of You Are My Sunshine.

In addition, a Special Acting Award was named in honor of the late actress LEE Eun-joo (The Scarlet Letter), who passed away in February 2005.

Source: KOFIC (Korean Film Council)

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/news/news_view...em=&tmp_cnt=335

Guest erniehkwon

Does anyone have pictures of what Christmas looks like at her memorial display? :wub:

rubie Posted Today, 02:30 PM

Directors' Cut Awards was held in Apkujeong, Seoul on December 26,

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/news/news_view...em=&tmp_cnt=335

In addition, a Special Acting Award was named in honor of the late actress LEE Eun-joo (The Scarlet Letter), who passed away in February 2005.

That was nice of them. :D

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

cant believe she died..i was soo shocked to find out when i was watchign Firebird that she was gone.. TT_TT she's soo pretty and i love her acting skills... *sighs*...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pink_is

ah.

this girl is sooo good at acting.

i love her,

except i watched firebird after she passed away..

i never knew how good at acting she was..

her voice is so kind and pleasing to the ears..

her smile was so sweet..

T________________T

why did she have to do that to herself...

but it's okay....it's her decision..

she has so much going on for her..

R.I.P Lee Eun Joo

one of my favorite artists.

Archived