♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@pie wow... if only our hearts can reach her and only we can tell this to her face to face.. how wonderful and joyous it would be...

oh you know what pie, I just realize right now that I had meant people who are declaring to me that someday I would meet her and always rejecting it, 'cause for me it's far from happening but now if ever someone whose going to say to me that phrases again I would say a big Amen to that, 'cause I really wanna befriend with her.. I believe that there is no coincidence but rather Providence!! ....

I didn't know much that HJW has girl friends in showbusiness but rather boy friends because she used to be invited by them during their weddings  :D But I'm happy to know that they were still close with coach Hyeon Jeong-hwa when I saw picture of them in EK set  :) If this woman can be one of the boys but she can also be best of the girls in the group with her cheerful personality  :x
a67db62b610efcb82589ccbe451b092b.jpg
She looks so cool and comfortable with them
Is she the type that has more boy friends than girls? What do you think?  ;):D

• Like 1

@ferlycious i think that she has more boy friends than girl friends but she never really talk about her friends so everything can be. I wonder if she is still friends with Jo In Sung and Kang Dong Won, they used to be really close and i really liked their friendship. And you are right she is very comfortable with other people, both male and females

@pieracapozucca I've read also that some of her girl friends in business were Yoon Eun Hye and Son Ye Jin because there was a time that they were spotted having some coffee in a resto and she attented too their movies premiere.. but since I can't see any pictures of them bonding together or have work together so I can't conclude  :D I also like her closeness with KDW before and they used to attend fanmeetings of each other if it was just a publicity for their movie Duelist well, I think through those being together they can be really friends  :D And what about HB were they able to see each other as what she said last year??  ;;)

@ferlycious Ha Ji Won is so mysterious with her private life, there are not paparazzi photos, not rumors, nothing. It's like if she lives only inside the movies and dramas and then disappear  :))

I remember that i read an article about Son Ye Jin being friend with Ha Ji Won. Once i read that Ha Ji Won went to see an horror movie with Yoon Eun Hye and she was so scared that kept her hands on her face, so YEH gave her an handkerchief to cover her face =))

About HB, it is a big question mark. There are things that make me believe that there is something other than friendship, like the same shirt, the same hat, the same coat, the same jacket, their office are only 2 minutes away ect... but then when HJW says that she is single i believe her, sure i would be happy if they are dating  8->

@pieracapozucca I would be happy as well if we can hear some news that she's dating because she's one of those who has a clean reputation when it comes to dating scandals, so is it about time now to break that rule??? LOL  :)) Way back 2009 she confessed that she wants to live her life not as HJW in dramas and movies but as herself.. you go girl, I'll support your personal happiness :D
Actually, the Amazing Couple FP sometimes it brought me to fantasy land to fantasize them (HJW and HB) because of their fans eagle eyes, is this a SeGa magic? ehehe and I need to pat myself "Hey, HJW said that she's single" and I believe that she is sincere for whatever she said so it brings me back to reality  :D 
Whoaah in regards to YEH and HJW thanks for that info dear pie :D HJW is soo lovely that will makes you want to hug her  :x 

@pieracapozucca really? HJW and HB's office are just minutes away? hmmm...awesome! LOL
We have actually the same thought. Not just being delusional or something but I really feel like something is going on between HJW and HB but since HJW said she's single then it's fine. I remembered there was one interview that she said has always been honest when she is asked if she is dating..so, I guess I would have to wait for whatever she says. hehe although those old pictures with her new office as I have mentioned before was a figure of a man that has same built has HB LOL :)
as for her friends in the business, i'm really glad she's friends with Son Ye Jin who's also one of my fave actresses, I think their personality matches well. I could imagine how HJW asked Ye Jin to do a cameo on SeGa :P I am glad as well that she's keeping her friends private, in that way there wouldn't be any showbiz stuff going on and I can feel the sincerity if it goes that way. Not saying that some are not real..but #justsaying LOL.

@pieracapozucca I want them to act together again. I liked them in As One

I've caught you guys you are fans SEGA and maybe  and HB-HJW shippers. After SG I dreamed too of an relationship between them coz their unbelievable chemistry in SG but after a while I gave up. From what I read I understood that  between them there is only friendship and they keep in touch.

=)) =))