♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Welcome @dianah de guzman I'm so happy to see new Jiwonn's fans here in her thread ! I was so lonely lately ... Indeed "  how can you not admire HJW " ?? !!! More then a pretty face she is an amazing actress and a wonderful human being. I follow her since 10 years ago, I saw all her works , dramas, movies, CF, TV show, all her's social events and she never disappointed me. I love everything about her, not only because I'm her fan but she deserves all my admiration for her wonderful action skills, her dedication, her love for her's fans, her enjoyable personality ... From what I see @SR20DET  gives you some very good recommendation , I want to add some... King 2 Hearts (one of the best modern Korean drama)  and master piece Hwang Jin Yi historical drama. Enjoy yourself !!!

• Like 1

Oh yes, how could I have forgotten The King 2 Hearts and Hwang Jin Yi? That happens, I tend to get forgetful when I get busy and I knew there were other dramas to recommend but I just couldn't recall offhand! These two dramas are some of her best works and they're already on my list to watch next, but I haven't been able to watch them fully yet, only snippets here and there, due to being very busy with work. 

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, SR20DET said:

Oh yes, how could I have forgotten The King 2 Hearts and Hwang Jin Yi? That happens, I tend to get forgetful when I get busy and I knew there were other dramas to recommend but I just couldn't recall offhand! These two dramas are some of her best works and they're already on my list to watch next, but I haven't been able to watch them fully yet, only snippets here and there, due to being very busy with work. 

Don't miss them !!! Even now I hate MBC for did not give any award to Jiwonn and Lee Seung Gi for K2H drama :angry:

If it's confirmed that's awesome! Really looking forward to Chocolate and Collateral in 2019, after such a long time of uncertainty. She'll be really busy though, hope she stays strong, looks after her health and finds enough time to rest in between filming!

• Like 4

Finally !!!! After such a long time ... Chocolate is here ...even if we have to wait a little more. Drama will start filming on May in Greece , it will be a pre production drama ...if I'm not wrong it's the first time for Jiwonnie to filming a pre prod drama and we have to wait till Nov . Chef Moon Cha Young ...Fighting ... I'm waiting for you !!! 

Some of location in Greece are so beautiful ...

D4hSUXnUEAENDyh.jpg

cto.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello to all!

Happy to see new HJW fans as well. Welcome @SR20DET and @dianah de guzman!

I can totally relate with you guys when I first discovered Jiwon in 2012. I binged watch her movies, interviews, documentaries, TV and variety show appearances, and dramas. No looking back since then. And, she is the only K actress,or any actress or actor for that matter, that I did all of these for. She is worth it all. Check it her other earlier films, "Ditto," she is a supporting actress here but awesome as always, "Babo" with Cha Tae Hyun, "Daddy Long Legs," and "Reversal of Fortune."

As @andra3 said, hope the thread will be more active especially with HJW's upcoming drama and movie. I cannot wait to see her back on TV and in the big screen. 

Happy posting!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

PURMIL, a dairy product company, held the 'Irish Coffee DJ Festival' with Irish Coffee on the 18th at The Riverside Maid.

At the Irish Coffee DJ Festival, top DJs in the country performed enthusiastic performances, and the Ha Ji Won (exclusive model of Pourmill) appearance  led them to an explosive response. 

http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=1746894

56627398_956601278064690_2640887065901805292_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

• Like 2

@drakelaw thanks for the warm welcome! I just finished watching Daddy’s long legs. Thanks for the reco!:) Gosh, it is really a challenge for me to watch Empress Ki since i am not into historical drama.:joy:But I’m now at episode 18, way to go girl!:glasses: Well actually, I stopped watching EK because i tried to check her other drama “the time we were not inlove” and i kinda like the chill vibe (a very diff character from what she usually portrays no?).. so im almost done with it. Haha! Wait, is this guy single? Were there any dating rumors about them? I really hope HJW will find that kind of man in real life coz she deserves all the love. 

I can’t wait for her new drama. It’s quite interesting to see her being a chef. Something like catherine zeta jones in no reservations movie.

• Like 3

I really cannot decide which of her looks and hairstyles I like most, because she's always so pretty no matter what! But I have to agree that her current long black hair is one of the best so far, really lovely.

• Like 2

Jiwonnie learning to carve aromatic candles...eng sub. , can't believe that she's 40 , she's so fresh , cute funny and creative ...love everything that she made, spring, unicorn, spider man, what else...coke...flower ...I really love her vlog for letting us to have a glimpse at real Jiwonnie :heart:

• Like 2

On 4/22/2019 at 3:15 PM, andra3 said:

Glad to see you here @drakelaw after long time :D Yes I agree long black hair suits her very well :D Maybe this is the next look for Chef Cha ! 

Thanks @andra3! Looking forward to see her next drama. Can't wait.

I hope she goes to JIFF as well. Duelist is one of my favorite movies of HJW. Her pairing with KDW is one of my faves too. :D:wub:

• Like 1

You are welcome, @dianah de guzman!

Our Jiwon is such a versatile actress but I would admit her weakest suit may be Romcom. But that being said, she gives justice to her roles and I love her in "The Time We Were Not In Love," and "Life Risking Romance."  Her partner in the drama @dianah de guzman,  LJW of TTWWNIL is also single, and they shared great chemistry (IMO). No dating rumor between them however, he said that HJW is one of the actresses he wants to be paired with. Over the years, there were quite a few actors who mentioned HJW as their ideal. Go Soo, Oh Ji Hyo, Joo Sang Wook, to mention a few. Now, they are all happily married. Maybe naming Jiwon as your ideal gets you married, hahaha. 

I will find the link to share it here. 

• LOL 1