♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

53 minutes ago, strwbrry said:

PAWN movie review

i am in tears already whoahhh.

Is the review is good? 

Oh there are so many scenes even it is only 2s or 10sec already make my eyes teary :') I couldn't wait to watch Pawn and make my heart warm. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, liv_well said:

Is the review is good? 

Oh there are so many scenes even it is only 2s or 10sec already make my eyes teary :') I couldn't wait to watch Pawn and make my heart warm. 

Yup the review is good, and its like saying if only there is no pandemic it will really be hitting more than that. It is a pity that such movie comes in times like this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Herald POP

[Pop Interview③] Ha Ji-won "Concentrating on the real me, not the actor.. I'm still thinking about getting married"

Input 2020.10.01. 2:51 PM
202010011318007208375_20201001132401_01_20201001153225675.jpg?type=w430Original view

Actress Ha Ji-won/Photo = Provided by CJ Entertainment 
[Herald POP = image reporter] Actor Ha Ji-won revealed the latest situation. 

In an interview with Herald POP, recently held at a cafe in Sogyeok-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, I was impressed by saying that Ha Ji-won is spending time focusing on human Ha Ji-won, not actor Ha Ji-won. 

On this day, Ha Ji-won said, "Because I have time nowadays, I am spending more time focusing on the real me rather than myself for an actor life." 

“When I work, I don’t have time to see me, so when I have private time, I do what I really like.” He said, “I feel calm and good by doing things I like, such as listening to music, reading, watching movies, and walking.” I confessed.

He said, “When I was working hard, I didn't think it was difficult because I was immersed in it again. “If I focus on one, I can't see the other,” he added. “Since I have a lot of space these days, I think I have to spend time for myself naturally. 

“There may be times when I want to marry, but I do not live consciously. It seems like that as I spend my days doing things I like. I would love to have a romantic relationship, but it is not a style that is conscious of what I must do. I have never even received a blind date. I tend to pursue a natural encounter. haha." 

On the other hand, Ha Ji-won's new film'Collateral' is a story that happens when'Doo-seok' and his junior'Jong-bae', who are unacknowledged, go to collect money and raise 9-year-old'Seung-i' as collateral. Currently being screened. 
popnews@heraldcorp.com 

K-POP Hallyu star'Real Jic Cam' [Herald Pop Naver TV]

SOURCE

• Like 5

8 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Yup the review is good, and its like saying if only there is no pandemic it will really be hitting more than that. It is a pity that such movie comes in times like this. 

Thanks! Good to know! Yeah, we would expect this will be like Ode to My Father :D 

Yeah... This is very though. It's been hard especially for the entertainment industries (movie especially) since the cinemas has been very limited. Hope everything getting better. 

• Like 3

So exciting to see and read so much news on Jiwon and Pawn over the last few days! Been so busy and drowning in work but can't help checking in every now and then!

I wish Pawn would come to cinemas where I am, but sadly it doesn't seem to be happening, just checked the websites of all the local cinemas. Really glad to know it seems to have very high reviews and doing so well at the box office even for such a difficult time with social distancing measures in place.

I hope the filming of Bigwang goes smoothly and we'll get to see Jiwon in another movie next year

• Like 4

EjQd1JxX0AgxDp7?format=jpg&name=large

Source

PAWN movie on its 3rd day of showing, now ranks no.1 :hooray2:

On 10/1/2020 at 8:39 AM, strwbrry said:
PAWN MOVIE SOON TO BE SHOWING IN INDONESIA THEATERS. WOW!

EjQHp0VXgAIujSY?format=jpg&name=medium
On OCTOBER 8, PAWN movie will be released in TAIWAN as well. :D 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, SR20DET said:

I hope the filming of Bigwang goes smoothly and we'll get to see Jiwon in another movie next year

RSR will be starting to shoot another movie by early next year, so most probably Bigwang will be finished shooting this year. I hope we could hear another casting news of Ji Won before the year ends :D 

17 hours ago, liv_well said:

Thanks! Good to know! Yeah, we would expect this will be like Ode to My Father :D 

Yeah... This is very though. It's been hard especially for the entertainment industries (movie especially) since the cinemas has been very limited. Hope everything getting better. 

I love that movie ‘Ode to my Father’ it does really deserves it box office title :) 

Please let PAWN hits 1M admissions by the end of this week :D 

• Like 2

‘Pawn’ Starring Ha Ji Won, Sung Dong Il, and Kim Hee Won Attracts Three Hundred Thousand Moviegoers in 3 Days

by krishkim8 hours ago54d0b276f624ed3f60d7b7b4395f468dcc333c2e

Credit: CJ Entertainment

The movie Pawn met with more than 310,000 moviegoers in the first three days of its release.

According to the Korean Film Council, Pawnmobilized 146,647 viewers on the day of its release and maintained the top spot in the box office for two consecutive days. The cumulative moviegoers stand at 312,496.

Released on Sept. 29, Pawn debuted in the box office following The Golden Holiday, which was released on the same day, but soon landed at No. 1 for the next two days. Pawn is a new production by JK Film, which presented Ode to My Father and The Himalayas.

Though the movie theaters have been in a slump due to the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, Pawn has successfully attracted more than 100,000 viewers a day for the first time in a long time, drawing keen attention.

Meanwhile, Pawn is about a man, who would do anything for money, and his co-worker raising a child they took as a collateral. Sung Dong Il, Kim Hee Won, Ha Ji Won, and child actor Park So Yi took the lead roles.

%EB%8B%A4%EC%9A%B4%EB%A1%9C%EB%93%9C.jpg Credit: CJ Entertainment

Source (1)
LINK

• Like 3

19 hours ago, strwbrry said:

RSR will be starting to shoot another movie by early next year, so most probably Bigwang will be finished shooting this year. I hope we could hear another casting news of Ji Won before the year ends

Oh is it? Well just another 3 months until end of the year. I hope they start shooting already. So is it true that the filming location should be in South America? 

Well, we expect that it would be projects with another human/family theme based on her interview :) but I still hope that it will involve action. 

17 hours ago, strwbrry said:

The movie Pawn met with more than 310,000 moviegoers in the first three days of its release.

3 days in a arrow on the first box office! Yes please one million over this weekend *pray*

Dambo hwaiting! 

• Like 1

PAWN movie on its 4th day :) 

55 minutes ago, liv_well said:

Oh is it? Well just another 3 months until end of the year. I hope they start shooting already. So is it true that the filming location should be in South America? 

Well, we expect that it would be projects with another human/family theme based on her interview :) but I still hope that it will involve action. 

3 days in a arrow on the first box office! Yes please one million over this weekend *pray*

Dambo hwaiting! 

I don’t think it will be in South America, it is just because Bigwang can be translated as well as South America that’s why :D 

I can’t wait what other projects Jiwon will be accepting after Bigwang. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1