♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

7 hours ago, andra3 said:

According to https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002888251

Director Kang Dae-gyu's ‘Collateral’ is internally unveiled at a press preview on September 2nd and is still sticking to the plan to be released on September 10th. Since the event where more than 50 people gathered indoors was banned due to the second step of social distancing, a press preview was not held. However, it plans to make a final decision while watching the state of Corona 19. In the worst case, the release is also in mind.

So we still waiting until Sept 2nd :unsure: or maybe they will released the movie only online ...I wonder if SK opened their's cinema venue yet ?? and about Bigwang it's hard to believe that they will start filming next month ???

Filming for HOW it was an easy task, there was only 4 actors and the crew stayed away from them ...

You @liv_well don't laugh for nothing ... Jiwonn's laughter is so contagious :lol: and her's reactions are so funny and cute ...just like her's slippers :lol: 

the current happening now in sokor is so sad, and i am worried coz i really like bigwang to be materialize :( why o why universe :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 8/22/2020 at 4:58 PM, andra3 said:

You @liv_well don't laugh for nothing ... Jiwonn's laughter is so contagious :lol: and her's reactions are so funny and cute ...just like her's slippers :lol: 

Hahaha yes I believe so.. Since she laugh over nothing, and I'm laughing with her as well. I will always start my day with her laugh so I can be in a good mood :)

99538E4C5F361B3516

On 8/22/2020 at 7:06 PM, strwbrry said:

Sung dong il reactions in HoW were always funny, when saw the pic that jiwon chose, and when he did not caught any fish while they’re fishing :lol:

Ahjussi SDI definitely steal the spotlight of being comedian because of the soap and fishing. I already watched HoW episodes and this episode is just full of laugh! 

On 8/23/2020 at 12:23 AM, strwbrry said:

the current happening now in sokor is so sad, and i am worried coz i really like bigwang to be materialize :( why o why universe :( 

Really...... I more worried that if the situation is not getting better, is it possible that they just cancel the movies? Please God..... I want to see Na-mi for next year :(

15 hours ago, andra3 said:

The daughters of Seong Dong Il :D

Whoaa I'm supprised! How could HJW looks like a legit daughter along with other daughters? I mean she looks really fresh :surprisedwut:

• Like 2

Anyway, I just wandering if one day HJW could get her own variety show.. Who do you all think that will be her guests?

My top 5 will be Ahn Sung Ki, Kang Dong Won, Bae Donna, Lee Sung Gi, Lee Seo Jin. 

I think that Ahn Sung Ki sunbae nim gives a great positive influence to her, and I hope they still close. 

Kang Dong Won, well, It's in my unconsciousness that I would love to see KDW and HJW together. :p

Bae Donna, I like her and her chemistry with HJW in As One. And she is good actress as well. 

Lee Seung Gi, I want to see the happy virus reunion.

And Lee Seo Jin, I don't know I just want to see Damo reunion as well :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@liv_well I do really like before of jiwon to go along with lee seo jin in Grandapa Over Flowers adventure coz I did enjoy him and choi ji woo on it. Yet, I have a feeling that LSJ will be frustrated and grumpy if he will be with Jiwon doing the task and errands coz jiwon sometimes is a little bit clueless :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Ha Ji Won Brightened Sung Dong Il, Yeo Jin Goo & Kim Hee Won’s “House On Wheels” With Her Cheerful Attitude

By abbyinhallyuland | August 23, 2020

QUICK TO SMILE AND LAUGH, HOUSE ON WHEELS GAVE A TREAT TO HA JI WON FANS IN HER RECENT GUESTING.

The beautiful actress stunned with her lively demeanor and polite manner. Rarely appearing in a variety show, Ha Ji Won reconnected with senior actors Sung Dong Il and Kim Hee Won. She joined the spectacular powerhouse guest list of actresses who had previously appeared in the show.

HOUSE ON WHEELS VISITS GORGEOUS GOEJE ISLAND

Featuring the second island to visit for its 11th episode, the picturesque mountain and beach views surround “house on wheels”. Matching its scenic vistas, Ha Ji Won further enlivened the show with her perky spirit.

Bringing in some hijiki kimbap, a famous locally produced kimbap variety, she also knows the complementing food to fill their tummy up. Presenting the pickled cucumber for cold soup, she also displayed a jar of pickled plum from her aunt’s harvest.

A woman of myriad lovable expressions, Ha Ji Won amuses on her well-mannered interaction. Even Hee Won pointed out how they were receiving her orders happily because of Ji Won’s courteous do-this-do-that requests.

ha ji won house on wheels

FAN BOY JIN GOO

Noticing Jin Goo suddenly became quiet, Dong Il figures his junior feels shy in the presence of Ji Won. Earlier, he confessed to his seniors that he looked forward to meeting the pretty actress. When she arrived, his dreamy face surely plastered a neon sign that says “Ji Won noona. I’m your handsome fan”.

Admitting he can’t lock his eyes on hers, Ji Won felt happy and told them that her mom is a big fan of Jin Goo. Tactful and doting, Ji Won made sure to slide her praises citing her mom also likes Dong Il and Hee Won.

Further sweetening the cozy kimbap break, Ji Won gets another set of gifts she prepared – which are handmade soap complete with Ji Won’s personalized dedication note. Sharing she made the soap with herbs and edible flowers, the House on Wheels brothers stare on their soaps like how boys look at sports cars. Ji Won further explained how she picked the scent based on their personalities.

Cutely sulking on the photo Ji Won used for his soap, Dong Il can’t agree to Jin Goo’s mumble that he will hang Ji Won’s gift at home. Endearingly laughing at the boys’ reactions, Ji Won explained that the “tired from work” photo of Dong Il looks cool.

REFRESHING STONE BEACH WALK

After a hearty meal, the four head to visit the nearby beach. They pass by a stream and play a little with the fresh water flowing. Just as Dong Il explains how the stones are not slippery because of fresh water, Hee Won fumbles on his step earning laugh from the team.

Commenting on the slippers both Dong Il and Hee Won wear, Jin Goo cutely whine that he does not have it because it was a couple slippers for the two. Jin Goo also snaps some nice photos with his senior actors as subjects.

While frolicking on the stone beach, Jin Goo attentively cares for noona Ji Won. He is quick to lend his strength while threading the tricky stone beach. Facing the wide sea, the team won’t let the chance pass to play duck and drapes. Pretty noona Ji Won made the actors smile by getting only one bounce.

GOEJE FISHING CONTEST

Moving forward to the planned fishing activity, the four prep to reel in some fish. Ji Won greatly anticipates the sashimi dinner treat that will be hosted by Jin Goo and resident chef Dong Il.

Excited to flex his fishing prowess, Dong Il’s expectation meets reality as he was declared the sorry loser of the contest. Both Jin Goo and Ji Won got quite a number of catch. Capping off the bountiful harvest, Hee Won reached cloud nine with a double catch.

Compensating for his unlucky fishing rod, Dong Il prepares yummy sushi from the well-cut fish done by Jin Goo. Night came and the four munch on sumptuous seafood feast while enjoying the night dinner on board the boat.

After a long day, the three brothers and their guest muse are dog tired. Ji Won’s relaxing music playlist fills the air dozing the maknae.

house-on-wheels-ep-11-kdramadiary-y.jpg

He woke up adorkably cute and helps his seniors to set up the decorative lights brought by Ji Won.

Next week, House on Wheels brothers and Ha Ji Won continue their food feast with savory dishes.

Don’t miss the second part of Goeje Island episode on August 27 via tvN.

link: https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/ha-ji-won-brightened-house-on-wheels-episode-11-with-her-cheerful-attitude/

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, liv_well said:

Anyway, I just wandering if one day HJW could get her own variety show.. Who do you all think that will be her guests?

My top 5 will be Ahn Sung Ki, Kang Dong Won, Bae Donna, Lee Sung Gi, Lee Seo Jin. 

I think that Ahn Sung Ki sunbae nim gives a great positive influence to her, and I hope they still close. 

Kang Dong Won, well, It's in my unconsciousness that I would love to see KDW and HJW together. :p

Bae Donna, I like her and her chemistry with HJW in As One. And she is good actress as well. 

Lee Seung Gi, I want to see the happy virus reunion.

And Lee Seo Jin, I don't know I just want to see Damo reunion as well :D 

Woaaw ...I never thought about such an idea :o but even if I am a big fan of Jiwonn, from what I know about her personality , she is a very charming, lovely, loveble guest in every show in which she was ...but from my opinion she couldn't be a host for some classical TVShow maybe some show related to art or nature or bio-cosmetics product ...something related to sky, ...alien  :unsure::D I don't know ??!!   

But I agree with you about Ahn Sung Ki and Kang Dong Won and I agree with @strwbrry about  Lee Seo Jin (:lol:).

I don't understand why she never act twice with some of her former co partner (except Kim Jar Won) ??? Lot of people want her to act again with KDW, HB, LSG...

• Like 2

19 hours ago, andra3 said:

Woaaw ...I never thought about such an idea :o but even if I am a big fan of Jiwonn, from what I know about her personality , she is a very charming, lovely, loveble guest in every show in which she was ...but from my opinion she couldn't be a host for some classical TVShow maybe some show related to art or nature or bio-cosmetics product ...something related to sky, ...alien  :unsure::D I don't know ??!!   

But I agree with you about Ahn Sung Ki and Kang Dong Won and I agree with @strwbrry about  Lee Seo Jin (:lol:).

I don't understand why she never act twice with some of her former co partner (except Kim Jar Won) ??? Lot of people want her to act again with KDW, HB, LSG...

Hahahaha alien... yes, I thought something like Galileo. Personally I like Galileo a lot, but there is not quite popular :)

Yes, I watch a bit LSJ in Grandpa Over Flowers, that's why I think I want to see him reunite hehehe..

Kim Jae Won got back to back with drama and movie and Im Chang Jung with movies, right? Do you want her to act with her former co-star? The only person who came to my mind is KDW tho, because Duelist very short and I would like to see more of the chemistry on screen. But I prefer that she can act with new actors, and how she challenge herself with others :D 

10 hours ago, strwbrry said:

PAWN MOVIE TRAILER 2

The trailer already give me goosebumps and teary eyes :cry: plus the BGM is very warm.. I cannot wait to see the movie. However I also still worried about the premier. 

Hope everything going smooth....

Hope this one can make our day :) 

img.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3rd Week Update l 10 Most Talked About Airing TV Shows & Celebrities On August 2020

CELEBRITIES

1- Yoo JaeSuk - "Hangout with Yoo"

2- Lim YoungWoong - "We Are Singing The Song You Requested - The Call Center of Love"

3- Ha JiWon - "House On Wheels"

4- ITZY - "Weekly Idol"

5- Jin Sung - "Hidden Singer 6"

6- Lim YoungWoong - "BbongSoongAh School"

7- Go EunAh - "Point of Omniscient Interfere"

8- Young Tak - "BbongSoongAh School"

9- Park NaRae - "I Live Alone"

10- Lee ChanWon - "BbongSoongAh School"

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

<INFO: Top 10 Korean Actress by Japanese Citizens>

"Hanryu” a popular website in J-Entertainment for years & annouce its top actress

1. Kim Go Eun
2. Han Hyo Joo
3. Lim Yoona 
4. Jun Ji Hyun
5. Park Shin Hye
6. Lee SungKyung
7. Kim Tae Hae
8. Ha Ji Won
9. Park MinYoung
10. IU
EgU5AioVoAEM2ch?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3