‎KRW 38,000

Ef2yhFLUMAAVpSt?format=jpg&name=largeGENTLE MONSTER SUNGLASSES

Price: 259,000 KRW

1597931317515.jpg?type=w800
DUVETICA ITALIA Khaki Coat

and J VINEYARD/JAMMER Hat

• Like 1

4 hours ago, strwbrry said:

and after that hjw will be on MIA for many days LMAO. 

Ooppsie :whytho:

And what we get is only her ig update with her arts only (not included her face).

But well, at least we got new content to be re-watched :D , I'm grateful enough. 

On 8/19/2020 at 10:07 PM, strwbrry said:

ha ji won said she had to learn chinese for her role. since seung yi is a simultaneous interpreter, she had to speak fluent chinese. “i won’t disappoint you. i worked hard [for it].”

That's what we got from her, we won't expect much but she is always over deliver :) 

It will be great to see her speak Chinese and further movies with Jackie Chan or else 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, strwbrry said:

@andra3 her purmil cf is looking better than any other action movies she did before HAHAHAHA

Look at that glare!!!

yet she only wants you to buy purmil PROBYO :D 

Yes indeed !! This CF it reminds me of Soul&Stone CF :wub: 

Animated GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, strwbrry said:

jiwon just so simple yet she is so beautiful on that scene :hooray2:

she looks so happy and satisfied :) 

A beautiful fairy lights !!

I just finished to watch the show ... cute and funny :D "witty"  KHW : Ji Won laughs over nothing …even at the smallest thing" :lol: ...and this shy fan boy Jin Goo who can’t even look at Jiwonnie ...

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FvGnwW%2FbtqG4by3C2m%2FdM7nXinaKbSI7bYnai4MyK%2Fimg.gif

but even if she looks so happy and with a beautiful smile-eyes ...I felt like crying when I saw beautiful Jiwonn's face covered by this crappy mask ( I'm so tired of it :fearful:)  

I can't wait for the next ep. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

same here i am so tired of this pandemic also, when will this end :( 

lot of people who watched HoW did really enjoy hearing jiwon’s laugh as per sung dong il and yhg that she got a peculiar laugh and a hearty laugh HAHAHA that even the picky heewon recognized it also hahaha

and i really like this scene as well the way she politely ordering people in the kitchen :D 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

20 hours ago, andra3 said:

Yes indeed !! This CF it reminds me of Soul&Stone CF

Woaaa.. Purmill and Soul and Stone are definetely best CF I've ever seen! Of course with HJW doing action on it! :) 

14 hours ago, andra3 said:

I felt like crying when I saw beautiful Jiwonn's face covered by this crappy mask ( I'm so tired of it :fearful:)  

Really.... I hope the pandemic cooling down soon! I'm worried about Pawn and more about bigwang... I really want to see her in Bigwang 

Even I firstly watch it without eng sub, I'm laughing out loud. Now with eng sub it is all make sense why I'm laughing, definitely I'm laughing because of nothing! :Megalol:

I cannot wait another week to watch her! 

img.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, liv_well said:

Woaaa.. Purmill and Soul and Stone are definetely best CF I've ever seen! Of course with HJW doing action on it! :) 

Really.... I hope the pandemic cooling down soon! I'm worried about Pawn and more about bigwang... I really want to see her in Bigwang 

Even I firstly watch it without eng sub, I'm laughing out loud. Now with eng sub it is all make sense why I'm laughing, definitely I'm laughing because of nothing! :Megalol:

I cannot wait another week to watch her! 

According to https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002888251

Director Kang Dae-gyu's ‘Collateral’ is internally unveiled at a press preview on September 2nd and is still sticking to the plan to be released on September 10th. Since the event where more than 50 people gathered indoors was banned due to the second step of social distancing, a press preview was not held. However, it plans to make a final decision while watching the state of Corona 19. In the worst case, the release is also in mind.

So we still waiting until Sept 2nd :unsure: or maybe they will released the movie only online ...I wonder if SK opened their's cinema venue yet ?? and about Bigwang it's hard to believe that they will start filming next month ???

Filming for HOW it was an easy task, there was only 4 actors and the crew stayed away from them ...

You @liv_well don't laugh for nothing ... Jiwonn's laughter is so contagious :lol: and her's reactions are so funny and cute ...just like her's slippers :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Sung dong il reactions in HoW were always funny, when saw the pic that jiwon chose, and when he did not caught any fish while they’re fishing :lol:

And you’ll see the replay how excited he was to do fishing and acting superior HAHAHA

One thing that I followed HoW because I enjoyed watching him and heewon the way they hilariously at each other hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1