♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji-won shows off slim, long legs in jeans
photo595304_zpsqhmtaovq.jpg

Ha Ji-won's pictorial has been revealed.

On May 19th, Crocodile Lady presented their urban styles through 2015 summer season pictorial. Ha Ji-won in the pictorial is wearing the shirt with the ethnic pattern and the chic, lightweight jacket to create the feminine and casual style.

Ha Ji-won oozes her own unique cheerful easygoing personality while she effortlessly pulls off the looks with the lighthearted, comfortable and feminine appeals for this summer. Ha Ji-won's Crocodile Lady 2015 summer pictorial can be seen through the Crocodile stores and online.

LOL !!!!  :D

11295595_870807836322308_376577344951134

CREDIT : JIWONDERLAND

​Every time she wields that knife/chopper, she scares the bejesus outta me!  I'm expecting some of her digits to go a missing one of these days.  It's really scary just looking at this picture.  Reminds me of the time I nearly sliced my thumb off trying to slice a bagel. Still got the scar to prove what a nitwit I was doing what I did.

Yowzer woman, basic knife skills, basic knife skills, please! Jebal!  We love your pretty fingers too much.

Edited by wiscpenn
  • Like 6

11259812_948857778478203_628990553426916

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=001&aid=0007610765 Korea Broadcast Advertising Promotion Ltd (kobako) made a survey vote by male and female 3655people who live in metropolitan area.their ages arround 13-59years old.since April 19-May 2.
Actress that they wil support if they have new drama

Chosen by Female voter,the result :
1.Gong hyo jin (34,8%)

2.HA JI WON (31,8%):wub:
3.Lee bo young (24,2%)
4.Jun ji hyun (22,7%)
5.Moon chae won (16,9%)

Chosen by male voter,the result :
1.Ha ji won (29,2%):wub:
2.Moon chae won (26,1%)
3.Gog hyo jin (22,4%)

(c) ACFP

Guest jhrbae00

Does anyone know where I can watch her new show with eng sub? 

​sadly,there is no eng sub yet 

epsd 5 teaser

Guest jhrbae00

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=001&aid=0007610765 Korea Broadcast Advertising Promotion Ltd (kobako) made a survey vote by male and female 3655people who live in metropolitan area.their ages arround 13-59years old.since April 19-May 2. Actress that they wil support if they have new drama

Chosen by Female voter,the result :
1.Gong hyo jin (34,8%)

2.HA JI WON (31,8%):wub:
3.Lee bo young (24,2%)
4.Jun ji hyun (22,7%)
5.Moon chae won (16,9%)

Chosen by male voter,the result :
1.Ha ji won (29,2%):wub:
2.Moon chae won (26,1%)
3.Gog hyo jin (22,4%)
(c) ACFP

​thank u for the info. here is the english translation of this survey

Kim Soo Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin Voted as Most Well-Liked Male and Female Drama Leads

Kim Soo Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin have been voted as the most well-liked actors in a recent study by KOBACO (Korea Broadcast Advertising Coporation) after looking into the PEI (Program Engagement Index). The results of this study, which focused on 3,655 male and female regular drama viewers between the ages of 13 and 59, were revealed on May 21.

Actor Kim Soo Hyun recorded 33.6% of the total votes, followed by Ji Sung(27.0%), and Cha Seung Won (24.9%). On the other hand, actress Gong Hyo Jin recorded 34.8% of the total votes, followed by Ha Ji Won (31.8%), and Lee Bo Young (24.2%).

more here http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/21/kim-soo-hyun-and-gong-hyo-jin-voted-as-most-well-liked-male-and-female-drama-leads/