♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

It's good to know that HJW is offered a role in John Woo movie. He's a great director, and the movie is well invested with high budget! I'm so excited and hope that she will accept the offer. Lee Byung Hun has many scandals, so you don't want HJW to act with him?! Anyway, he will act as a villain this movie, and I guess there won't be any romance between his character and HJW's character. So I think it'll be ok. 

I'm just curious if she had any photoshoot with NorthCape for the Spring/Summer 2016 collection. Anyone knows?

• Like 4

First of all, thank you everyone for posting all the wonderful updates about Ms. Ha Ji Won. It certainly shows how ecstatic we all are to be reading a lot of great news about her after what seems like forever of a much needed hiatus. Anyway, in response to @nploan, I read from twitter before that Kang So Ra and Song Jae Rim are the new North Cape models so we may not see any photo shoots anymore from Ha Ji Won. I hope someone here could correct me if there is no basis to this news as it also   saddened me when I read about this.

May we all get good news from Ms. Ha in the coming days, especially that possible collaboration with John Woo in the movie "Manhunt." Color me Excited!:wub:

• Like 3

AHHHH. ... so much sentiments about this... really really mixed feelings about this piece of news. 

Firstly, I am ecstatic that there is finally news of Unnie's project. It seems that Shu Qi was also courted for the same role earlier. I guess she declined? But anyway, looking at the cast, I am pretty sure that they won't be speaking either Mandarin or Cantonese - since both male leads are not Chinese, and neither is Ji won unnie. 

And then there is something worth noting - this is bound to be a male centric story, so I assume her role wouldn't be that big, unless of course (preferably so) the director decides to make ji wonnie's role bigger. 

Again, I really hope uri JiWon Unnie is attached to a good project. And hopefully we'll be able to see her on the big screen soon! Yay!

• Like 6

Lee Jae Hoon member of COOL at KBS Cool Radio FM Show "I have Scuba Diving License, Ha Ji Won had to dive for movie filming a long time ago, so i offered to teach her, i also offered to teach her how to ride motorcycle"
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002792974

'Gangnam Blues' Lee Yeon Doo named Ha Ji Won as her role model because of Ha Ji Won's wide acting spectrum

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=08&c1=08&c2=08&c3=00&nkey=201603071908583&mode=sub_view

via ladykate1023 twitter

Thank you chingus for the updates :D 

I hope HJW will take the role since I think it's her dream as well to work with finest directors :D 

• Like 4

267770_558075831019837_12665949434762506

HJW in chinese newspaper, I think it talks about her cosmetic line good profits :) 

Try taking this quiz if you could get HJW as your result :D It's quite fun!

QUIZ: WHICH KOREAN ACTRESS IN HER 30S ARE YOU MOST LIKE?

http://www.onetvasia.com/onescoop/quiz-which-korean-actress-her-30s-are-you-most

I tried it twice but I didn't get HJW as the result... too bad :P 

Let's see if you're as fit and sexy as Jiwonnie :D 

Spoiler

12212348_10206153617341625_251147019_n.j

• Like 3

I saw a Chinese magazine that features HJW on the cover today when I went shopping. She wears a sexy pink dress, and she looks very gorgeous. 

HJW looks very very young when she doesn't smile ear to ear. Seriously, in the new IG update photo, she looks like a teenager. :rolleyes: 

I can't wait to see her in the red carpet event for SIA 2016. :)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ferlycious said:

HJW in chinese newspaper, I think it talks about her cosmetic line good profits :) 

Try taking this quiz if you could get HJW as your result :D It's quite fun!

QUIZ: WHICH KOREAN ACTRESS IN HER 30S ARE YOU MOST LIKE?

http://www.onetvasia.com/onescoop/quiz-which-korean-actress-her-30s-are-you-most

I tried it twice but I didn't get HJW as the result... too bad :P 

Let's see if you're as fit and sexy as Jiwonnie :D 

Hide contents

12212348_10206153617341625_251147019_n.j

Spoiler

OMO!!! I try the QUIZ: WHICH KOREAN ACTRESS IN HER 30S ARE YOU MOST LIKE? then... I get Ha Ji Won !!!

• Like 2