♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Finally, Young Soo's interview for The Celebrity Mag
(HJW's younger sister)

"I'm prettier than Unnie ... hahaha !! Unnie! Admit it!(Hae Rim: What so ever!!) Our relatives always gives that compliment to me, that I'm the prettiest among them! Hahaha (Yoo Gyeong: ok I admit, I'm the least! , Tae Soo:atleast: I'm the only one who have handsome face here! , Ji Won: oh well, I'm more handsome to you!hahah) [sibliongs side comments]. I just remember whenever Omma reminiscing our childhood, she always tell us that Hae Rim got the prettier face than Unnie Yoo Gyeong, but suddenly I came, and defeated them all! Haha... but we are al defeated by Unnie Yo Gyeong when it comes to academic grades!! All we can say it "Unnie Yoo Gyeong, its all yours!" Hahaha

Even Oppa, he was raise so spoiled but suddenly I came, and now I'm most favorite here. Hahaha..

Weirdest?? That's... Unnie Hae Rim, no other than but her!! But sometimes I can ride on her trips and franks, Oppa never wins with us, Oppa Tae Soo! I am much love by unnie! Accept it! I already tell to one of our family interview her sleeping position, what should I tell now? Hmmm... how about how she loves coffee specially capuccino? Ommo! She even went out of her car just to drop on convenient stores just to buy cappucino!! So tip for those avid fans there, if unnie asks you, where is the most lovable restaurant in your country, please answer a restaurant that serves great coffee!

Hmmm.. as what omma told you before, she was hurt whenever she need to wakes up Unnie early morning, even Unnie just take 2 hours of sleep , and now, now that Unnie knew that Omma was being hurt in that way, she had her way, she got her phone alarmed and wakes herself on time, she don't even bid goodbye to us , she will just leave and left a sticky notes at fridge. She doesn't want Omma and Oppa to be disturbed in sleeping.

I love Unnie , because she's open to me, granted all my wants and gives me all I need, I won't forget her principle given for me "Never look down to those people who are not same with us" , that we are all created by Above and be thankful, we must share everything that we can share! I'll just text you unnie, for my message! Haha .. I love you Unnie..

Oh Unnie, you must be thankful to me! I don't let you down with my statements! Hahaha , new Gucci watch is enough Unnie! Haha

Oh! Unnie, wish you all the best , give your 101% to all your projects , and please don't waste our very beautiful genes! Have your partner, and continue being good kisser! Ooops... I just heard it to your loveteam partners out there!, don't wait for the time that your niece already had hers before you got yours.. hahaha kidding! And on your payday, please don't forget me!hahaha (I think her younger sister knows something about HJW's lovelife :D )

Love us always, never leave Omma Appa and me .. hahaha .. Unnie Yoo gyeong already have her family, she can handle it, but as per to myself, I need you always.. haha and Oppa Tae Soo must learn how to stand on his own because as what Appa tell him, he must learn how to be the man of the family, so Unnie, if he do the terrible thing again, don't just punch Oppa, Kick his... owps! Just let him sleep outside,! And if you can, do what you just did to our stockroom wall, shoot him using your bows and arrows!! Hahaha, woops! Unnie, you must fix that, and please don't do it again, don't put any hole on our walls again, or else you would bent your knee again on a rock salt, but don't worry I'll join you again .. hahahahaha"

Translated by Maureen of HJW PH

• Like 1

class="entry-title" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.25; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 30px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Korean actress visits metropolis to support children with cleft lipsA well-known Korean actress has recently visited Vietnam’s capital city of Hanoi to support and join a slew of activities organized by a charitable organization.
IB9bjX7Y.jpg

Ha Ji Won, a Korean artist who has long been known in Vietnam thanks to her moving, attractive films such as “Secret Garden” and “Empress Ki,” visited Hanoi on November 15 morning.

The actress, who has been appointed Ambassador to the Operation Smile organization, is expected to join several activities to support Vietnamese children with cleft lips and cleft palate. She will also raise funds to train dental doctors and provide dental hygiene education to children.

Speaking to local media, Ha Ji Won said she wishes to help Vietnamese children change their fates as being able to speak, eat, and smile are simple things but there are unfortunate kids who are unable to do those things due to birth defects.

This will be the biggest operation this year in Vietnam carried out by the US-based organization, to mark the 25th year of Operation Smile in Vietnam.

In the last 25 years, Operation Smile has given free operations to over 33,000 children with cleft lips, cleft palate, and other facial deformities.

The free surgeries will be conducted from November 17-21 in six provinces and cities from north to south, including Hanoi, Nghe An, Thua Thien Hue, Ho Chi Minh City, Bac Lieu, and An Giang.

Surgeries for cleft lips are only operated on children of at least six months old and weighing eight kilograms. Children of at least 18 months and weighing 12kg are eligible for cleft palate surgeries.

Children will also be given free food and accommodation during the treatment period at hospitals.

The opening day on Nov. 17 will be for health examination and surgeries are in the following days.

According to Nguyen Viet Phuong, representative of Operation Smile in Vietnam, the organizationattracts 200 volunteers who are medical professionals. This time, there are 500 volunteers from 26 countries around the world coming to the Southeast Asian country to support the operations.

Besides Ha Ji Won, the event also attracts the participation of former Miss Vietnam Mai Phuong Thuy and Chadleen, a popular singer from Philippines who used to have cleft palate and was operated by Operation Smile at the age of 7.

Source : Vietnam Breaking news

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Fancam] 16/11/2014 Ha Ji Won in Vietnam

Video Credit :