♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest minnie0103

Continuation...
◇Formal Occasions, Ha Ji Won’s “Modeling” History2014050214000177141_2_59_20140509143804.
168cm tall, weighing 45kg, Ha Ji Won’s slender figure is the result of martial arts performances and regular exercise, even men find it difficult to take action scenes without balanced muscles. After year 2011, Ha Ji Won focused more on romance love than action, her face, body, and style were increasingly feminized.

2005 Movie Duelist Press Conference: Ha Ji Won wore wide pants, white shirt with coat. The round tied-up forelock is linked to strong “perilla leaf” sisters, but the hairstyle was neutralized by the heavy feeling of the clothes and makeup she was wearing, hence, it was well combined. Slender chin and smiling facial features are still the same today.

2008 Mise en Scene Short Film Festival Closing Ceremony: Ha Ji Won wore a light, sparkling blouse and high-waist shorts, a style which was sophisticated enough. The thought of doing very serious exercise to get good leg muscles, but her wavy hairstyle and bright smile emphasized her femininity.

2009 Movie Hauendae Production Briefing: In fact, before, there was a distance between Ha Ji Won and “Fashionista”. She was following the trend, but there was still a lack of appeal. Even her short hairstyle for Secret Garden filming looked chic and fresh, but in terms of fashion, it still couldn’t make people feel extraordinary. But during Secret Garden Press Conference in 2010, the tight, dark, gray dress and the walking heels she wore matched very well. Healthy body from head to toe called everyone’s attention.

2012 At This Moment Book Signing Event: Seeing Ha Ji Won on that day, enchanted by her beauty, is still vivid in my memory. Is it because of her long hair? Gorgeous knitted clothes and mini flared skirt with a wide-brimmed hat. Even model designers will see the changes. In that case, it’s 100% welcome. 2013 Empress Ki Press Conference: Ha Ji Won wore a white tube top dress, which displayed elegance. Compared before, Ha Ji Won recommended a “low salt diet”.

2014 The Huntresses Press Conference: Ha Ji Won makes people hard to believe that she’s in mid-30’s because of her perfect visual. Ga In, who was with Ha Ji Won in the movie, complimented her body figure. Particularly the belly dance scene, she praised her abs, Ha Ji Won: “I didn’t exercise separately, it was only on that day when it was revealed that I have amazing abs”, her answer made the female audiences feel envious. 

◇Ha Ji Won’s Recent Development
2014050214000177141_6_59_20140509143804.
After Empress Ki’s finale, Ha Ji Won is currently taking a rest. But this rest is not entirely a “rest”. She will take up another project and will start working on it at the end of this month.

Ha Ji Won will be in Ha Jung Woo’s second self-directed movie, Chronicle of a Blood Merchant, and they will be playing as a couple. This movie is based on Chinese novelist, Yu Hua’s, novel. It is said that although several countries have invited film makers, but because of Yu Hua and the friendly relations and trust between the production companies, South Korea will turn the novel into movie for the first time.

The quick comeback of the actress delights the fans. Especially with the praises given by the PD and the audiences. Ha Ji Won’s next project is something to look forward to as she creates famous scenes and excellent lines in each project she stars in. Hopefully, she can make use of the portrayal of the new role and performance strength with the audiences’ sympathy and once again make the audiences utter, “Ha Ji Won sshi, since when did you become so pretty?”

Translation based on here

@tieuyeunu the photos are from yesterday, you can see it here  http://dodgersphotog.mlblogs.com/
So HJW yesterday was in USA, maybe she is still there, would be great if some fan could meet her. But when she will start shooting for CoaBM? She was supposed to begin shooting around yesterday or today.

So two days ago she's still in Korea and yesterday she's in LA watching baseball?
Busy Jiwonnie!!

@larabn yes, I remember that scene when she acted as camerawoman and try to fool everyone. No one would believe she's real camerawoman
:)) :))

Guest JezzaG

@kanyaprasetyo @larabn that was from Happy Together right? I LOL-ed so hard at that episode. The reactions of the guys on the show was so hilarious. They even laid down their towels to make a red carpet for her and she just walked across it like it wasn't even there =)) =))

@JezzaG It maybe the funniest HT ep I've seen. HJW really own that towel carpet. LOL
And I'm laughing so hard when everyone mentioned they're tired on set but the coach and HJW don't want to take a rest. Poor them! And when she choose LJS in his ideal World Cup, LJS was very shy.
=)) =))

Hi! I am a recent Ha Ji Won convert, haha. Never into Korean drama until recently when my husband and I saw Secret Garden in Netflix. Now, I voraciously read and check anything about Jiwonnie. Just love her...her personality, humility and her laugh, so contagious. Good thing I found soompi and get my daily HJW fix. Hope this will not be my fist and last post. Thanks for the space!

larabn said: LOL do you guys remember this show?
JiWonnie has a great playful sense of humor

Beautiful, cute JiWonnie :)

Cr: JiWonderland FB

Thanks guys for the pics, videos and articles, I haven't checked them out yet :) will be back soon to read them :)

Hello everyone! Sorry for not be able to watch Damo together with all of you at the time we have been agreed before as I'm going to start working next monday, thus it is quite difficult for me to do so.
However, do you know what I've done? After @larabn pm me the Damo links last monday, I cannot wait to watch it and it took me only 3 days to finish the series despite having to spend most of my times to study and make revision before starting my job as a pharmacist next week. Anyway it was just 14 episodes, which is a relief, or else I cannot study since I was unable to stop myself to keep watching it until it finished. I've watched Damo several years ago, and I think this is my third time watching Damo. Now, I blamed all of you for making me having the withdrawal symptom of Damo, after empress ki (hehehe.... I jam joking for the blaming part, but I am seriously having the withdrawal symptoms, because I thought I can be much better after finishing it but right after ep 14, I watched some BTS and now I feel like I want to watch it again. ottoke :(( ? I have watched almost all HJW's dramas, except Sunshine Hunting and some others which came before Life is Beautiful since they were not subbed. Since we just finished watching Empress Ki, I can say that Damo is one of the best HJW's drama I ever watched. Should I continue to make some comments here, or at the Damo thread ? :P 

Random picscr. to the owner
10329276_662711583798602_691848686730178
10364067_662679977135096_352909316163155
me too, I'm shipping also for HJW to have a baby or child of her own :)) I think she would be a cool mom :D During those times that I don't like of what's happening in EK what making me stick to still watch it was her scenes with Baby Maha and Baby Ayu... I just love it when she was holding them :)10253807_662087973860963_143299558771010

pretty Kim Hang Ah :x
71474_662087840527643_638423941252862965

Cool Gil Ra Im :x

Guest larabn

@drakelaw
Welcome :) hope you post more too :)

I think it was because HJW was shy, she didn't dance LOL

RubcNXm.gif
Such a cutee when she is shy :)

Thanks guys for the insightful articles, and pics

@ben1090
LOL tha plan to was to watch 2 eps weekly haha but you have already finished the drama :P
Then no commenting at all :P joking :D I love Damo so much

watching this BTS makes me feel that HJW is free from plastic surgery :)) receiving those punch unto her face...it's hard to take it @-)
@drakelaw weolcome to HJW thread..don't worry dear feel free to express your admiration like what @laranbn did, she freely expressed her obsession :)) :))

@ben1090 no worries if you can't watch it with us, just drop by whenever you have time at the Damo forum and join in with our discussions  :)>-
@ferlycious I saw those photos, and I thought it was so cute that the second son was lying her her lap while she was talking/joking with the first son.  I remember watching a BTS video of that scene and Jiwonnie was saying how the youngest one was treating her like she was her real mom.  So cute.
I am really looking forward to seeing her start a family of her own.  No matter who it is, as long as he has good genes, I'm happy.  If we can't have that then, I guess I'll still be happy as long as she's happy.

@pegster I didn't saw a video of what is in the picture posted above, but I saw the one where she put asleep on her arms with the youngest  one..it was a very nice moment to watch :x Yes, I think everyone of us are excited for her to have a family of her own and having cute babies....so it means that we're very willing to let her future family steal her from us because most probably she will lielow from the limelight in that time :
Me either as long as I can sense that she's happy of what she have or what path she'll take I'm gonna be happy for her too :)

@ferlycious we're just asking for everything aren't we  :P
We'll try to work something out.  
Well Jiwonnie is absolutely capable of choreographing her own stuff, she choreographed that sword training scene with Joo Woo in SeGa.

Guest larabn

@ferlycious
Who is laranbn? :P haha Yes, I freely express my obsession with HJW LOL obsessed and proud :P LOL

awww how sweet was this when she was crying feeling sorry for her opponent

I was showing my mom a pic of HJw and told her about HJW's age and she went, they probably do plastic surgery and I was like *nooooooo, not my HJW*
*Don't say that about my JiWonnie* LOL and she gives me this 8-|  *you're out of your mind, look*

@pegster
LOL, she wouldn't be dancing the Homerun moves since she gets embarrassed by it, plus the outfit has to be included for the dance to work :P

oh? I got a typo error young auntie @larabn I think the most factor that makes her embarrassed for her Homerun and Oppa performances was her outfits during those times :)) But that's fine for me Jiwonnie you can be wild way back then..coz you're still young and free :P =)) 

Guest goodgirl_09

Libera said: @tieuyeunu the photos are from yesterday, you can see it here  http://dodgersphotog.mlblogs.com/
So HJW yesterday was in USA, maybe she is still there, would be great if some fan could meet her. But when she will start shooting for CoaBM? She was supposed to begin shooting around yesterday or today.

Guest larabn

This is an old video taken by HJW :)
OMO look at her stuff, she is so tidy ....

Cr: to JiWonderland FB

thanks @larabn and @ferlycious for welcoming me in the thread!

I back read the entire forum and finally, I am done. Whew, took me a few days, LOL,:-) HJW is indeed an amazing woman! So talented, a versatile actress and yet she never stops learning her craft. Truly an artist! Done watching WHIB and her portrayal of the character is subtle but so eloquent. Can't help but get mesmerized and be taken in in the drama. Now, we are watching KTH and can't help but gush on how good HJW is. I believe KTH is a well written and well-acted piece. And, our Damo DVD is on its way. Yay! 

And kudos to you guys on the thread...you keep it positive and very insightful! My one wish also Is a good husband and perfect partner for our amazing HWJ!