♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest kdramafanusa

Nice to be back here again. I have been busy with the gift that I was telling you about. A gift to Ha Ji Won & Jo In Sung's fans. I present to you Insungjiwon.com. Now it's online! Gadizza and Partners4Life will definitely be happy :D

Please leave your comments and suggestions. I'll be very happy! :D

Hi PurpleZ, Insungjiwon site is very beautiful. I really like it!

You are very talented. :)

Guest kdramafanusa

Except for Morty, I'm not sure if most of us here remember "Hauendae". :)

Here's an older piece of news to refresh our memories of this film. :w00t:

Source: Twitch 2007-12-06

This beach is off limits! Korea enters disaster movie field with ‘Hauendae’

Posted by Mack at 7:02am.

There is a lot of genre association with regions of Asian cinema. There are some films that one country will do better than the rest. And when you think of Korea one of the first genres that come to mind certainly would not be DISASTER MOVIE! But U.S.-based Polygon Entertainment has comes to terms with Korean firm Doosabu Film to produce two effects-heavy Korean features.

The first is Haeundae, to be directed by Doosabu head Yoon Je-gyun. It is billed as South Korea’s first disaster movie and centers on a tsunami that wipes out South Korea’s most famous beach, Haeundae, in Busan City. Now why does that ring a bell? The name is familiar to film industry players because Haeundae is also the location of the Pusan International Film Festival. Actress Ha Ji-won [The Duelist, Sex is Zero] has reportedly been cast in the lead role and briefly stolen my heart as I write this post. Polygon will oversee special effects on this film.

Guest mamak

wow great cast...can wait to see

Except for Morty, I'm not sure if most of us here remember "Hauendae". :)

Here's an older piece of news to refresh our memories of this film. :w00t:

Source: Twitch 2007-12-06

This beach is off limits! Korea enters disaster movie field with ‘Hauendae’

Posted by Mack at 7:02am.

There is a lot of genre association with regions of Asian cinema. There are some films that one country will do better than the rest. And when you think of Korea one of the first genres that come to mind certainly would not be DISASTER MOVIE! But U.S.-based Polygon Entertainment has comes to terms with Korean firm Doosabu Film to produce two effects-heavy Korean features.

The first is Haeundae, to be directed by Doosabu head Yoon Je-gyun. It is billed as South Korea’s first disaster movie and centers on a tsunami that wipes out South Korea’s most famous beach, Haeundae, in Busan City. Now why does that ring a bell? The name is familiar to film industry players because Haeundae is also the location of the Pusan International Film Festival. Actress Ha Ji-won [The Duelist, Sex is Zero] has reportedly been cast in the lead role and briefly stolen my heart as I write this post. Polygon will oversee special effects on this film.

Guest purpleZ

Thanks everyone for the enthousiasm towards insungjiwon.com! My hard work will be paid off :)

Wow! What a great cast! Hwang Jung Min and Lee Jun Ki with Ha Ji Won. Awesome! Can't wait for the movie.

I watched "His Last Gift" last night. It's such a tearjerker! And HJW appeared more often than I expected. I thought she just played a cameo part. Usually cameo only apprear once or twice, but here she appeared like 5 or 6 times, about 1-2 mins each and had about 10 dialogue lines. And she's included in the whole main casts list. I recommend you to watch this movie. It's one sad movie T T

Guest jicks

Her co-stars are actors Hwang Jung-min (You Are My Sunshine) & Lee Joon-ki (The King & The Clown, May 18).

http://isplus.joins.com/component/htmlphot...1070100-001.jpg

http://news.joins.com/article/3109278.html?ctg=15

^lkajsdlhalsdhoqwiureoilk!!!!!!

Sorry, didn't mean to spam but I couldn't control my excitement :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: The cast is awesome!! Anticipating more news/images/updates.

Oh, & LJK is another hottie Ji Won can cross off her "Must Work With" List lol XP

:w00t: Hwang Jung Min and Hwang Jini.. I mean, Ha Ji Won! :w00t:
^LOL Yeah she pwned in that series XD

BTW, purpleZ, just left a msg on your InSungJiWon Fanpage =) The website is off the charts! I love the opening pic where HJW & JIS are yanking ea other's hair out haha Looks like you put alot of time into it hey but it certainly is worth it, it really is great :):D

Guest kdramafanusa

Result of Dance Artist poll conducted by Sports Chosun (weekly online poll)

Participants: Netizen (1732 votes were cast)

Ha Ji-won is dancing queen!

(Netizen chose among these given artists)

1. Ha Ji-won - 964 votes (55.7%)

2. Kim Hye-soo - 266 votes (15.4%)

3. Song Yoon-ah - 14.2%

4. Kim Ha-neul - 8.2%

5. Jung Joon-ho - (83 votes, 4.8%)

6. Jang Dong-gun - (31 votes, 1.8%)

2008033100373_0.jpg

Sports Chosun 2008.03.31 09:43

I watched "His Last Gift" last night. It's such a tearjerker! And HJW appeared more often than I expected. I thought she just played a cameo part. Usually cameo only apprear once or twice, but here she appeared like 5 or 6 times, about 1-2 mins each and had about 10 dialogue lines. And she's included in the whole main casts list. I recommend you to watch this movie. It's one sad movie T T

Dear purpleZ, Yes, you are right. This movie is really a tearjerker. Though I had finished watching the movie, I'm still getting the special edition to keep as a collection of Ji-Won's works. :):lol:

Result of Dance Artist poll conducted by Sports Chosun (weekly online poll)

Participants: Netizen (1732 votes were cast)

Ha Ji-won is dancing queen!

(Netizen chose among these given artists)

1. Ha Ji-won - 964 votes (55.7%)

2. Kim Hye-soo - 266 votes (15.4%)

3. Song Yoon-ah - 14.2%

4. Kim Ha-neul - 8.2%

5. Jung Joon-ho - (83 votes, 4.8%)

6. Jang Dong-gun - (31 votes, 1.8%)

Sports Chosun 2008.03.31 09:43

Dear kdramafanusa, Really love to watch Ji-Won's dance. Especially enjoyed her dancing in Hwang Jini! :wub:

Guest kdramafanusa

:w00t: Hwang Jung Min and Hwang Jini.. I mean, Ha Ji Won! :w00t:

Awesome, news, great acting pair! :w00t:

:w00t: Hwang Jun Min is a great actor, Hwang+Hwang is a great match-up to look forward to. :)

Rubie & all, is there a thread for this movie yet? Can't find it in the Official Thread directory.

If not, should we wait for more info before starting one?

Here are 2 older articles about 'Haeundae'.

Source: VarietyAsia ()

Ha Ji-won to Star in Disaster Movie 'Haeundae'

U.S.-based Polygon Entertainment has pacted with Korean shingle Doosabu Film to produce two effects-heavy Korean features.

"Haeundae," to be directed by Doosabu head Yoon Je-gyun, is billed as South Korea's first disaster movie and centers on a tsunami that wipes out South Korea's most famous beach. Setting will be familiar to film industry execs as the location of the Pusan Intl. Film Festival. Actress Ha Ji-won ("Phone") has reportedly been cast in the lead role.

Second pic is a sci-fi blockbuster about the crew of an oil rig battling a deep sea monster. A director has yet to be attached. Company is aiming to start shooting in the coming year.

Polygon will oversee special effects on "Haeundae" and will act as a full co-producer on the second project, while also handling rights in North America. Firm will be involved in both projects from the screenplay stage.

Company was launched in early 2007 by CG supervisor Hans Uhlig ("Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World"), who also directed the 2000 pic "Synchronicity."

Source: Korean Film Council Dec 11 2007

Disaster Movie in the Works

In a joint-venture with U.S.-based Polygon Entertainment, Korean production company Doosabu Film is in the development stage for what will be South Korea’s first disaster film. Titled Haeundae after its setting, the film will reportedly star actress HA Ji-won (Miracle on 1st Street) in the main role. The disaster will center on a tsunami that hits Korea’s most popular resort, Haeundae Beach, in the southern port city of Busan.

The beach is home to Korea’s world-famous Pusan International Film Festival, adding an extra dimension of thrill to the scenario. The project is to be directed by Doosabu head, YOON Je-gyun while Polygon, founded by CG-guru Hans Uhlig, will oversee special-effects and rights to the North American market.

Polygon and Doosabu will also pact on a second feature, in which Polygon will take on a full-co-producer role. The second film will also feature a threat from under the sea, this time in the form of a deep sea monster terrorizing the crew of an oil rig. The film hopes to follow on the success of previous Korean monster hits, The Host of 2006 and D-War of 2007.

Nigel D’Sa (KOFIC)

:w00t: Hwang Jun Min is a great actor, Hwang+Hwang is a great match-up to look forward to. :)

Rubie & all, is there a thread for this movie yet? Can't find it in the Official Thread directory.

If not, should we wait for more info before starting one?

If we're pretty sure about the cast & latest news.. why not? :)

All it takes is a credible update & some cast info.. to start a movie thread. I mean according to the threadstarter's preference, that is. :blush:

The rest.. we'll post and share as we go along. :rolleyes:

---

ps: anyone here can proceed to start the thread if they're up for it.. I love HJM & HJW but I've got too much on my plate lately :sweatingbullets: but will definitely share info & related stuff.

Guest kiwistar

Her co-stars are actors Hwang Jung-min (You Are My Sunshine) & Lee Joon-ki (The King & The Clown, May 18).

http://isplus.joins.com/component/htmlphot...1070100-001.jpg

http://news.joins.com/article/3109278.html?ctg=15

O________________O

OMG PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS TRUE

If it is I can die happy TT__________TT

Lee JunKi = #1 fav korean actor and celeb

Ha JiWon = #1 fav korean actress

ahh~ If this is really official, it will be a dream come true! I would love to see them together!!! x]

soo excited<3

Guest ashleesimpson

wow Ha Ji won's new movie.....

and her co-star is Lee Jun Ki

OMG, how can I dream of this?

I have missed her so much

my dream was her comback in a drama, but a movie is good,too

Guest cheiri

Thanks for the info kdramafanusa! I hope the movie and the casting would push through. I love Lee Joon-ki as well. He's so handsome! I loved him in 'The King & The Clown' even if he portrayed queerly.

It's been a while... I'm just busy preparing for my graduation. Finally... :rolleyes:

I really miss Ha Ji won. I'm still relying on this thread for information about her. So keep posting guys. I appreciate it a lot.

BTW, among the 'dancing artists' list, Ha Ji-won absolutely is the best. She may not be really a great hip hop dancer but her dances in Hwang Jin-i amazed me... :sweatingbullets:

Guest gadizza

Hey everyone!!

Nice to be back here again. I have been busy with the gift that I was telling you about. A gift to Ha Ji Won & Jo In Sung's fans. I present to you Insungjiwon.com. Now it's online! Gadizza and Partners4Life will definitely be happy :D

There will still be forum coming in the future and fans list section where you can be listed as their fans and PROBABLY sign a petition. BUT about petition, I'm not very sure if we can do it this way? :s If any of you know how, please inform me.

Lastly, the URL: Insungjiwon.com

Please leave your comments and suggestions. I'll be very happy! :D

You're right Purplez...I'm sooo happy with that. As always you're great in everything about Ha Ji Won-Jo In Sung stuff...Keep up the good work Jeng.

Thanks for the info kdramafanusa! I hope the movie and the casting would push through. I love Lee Joon-ki as well. He's so handsome! I loved him in 'The King & The Clown' even if he portrayed queerly.

It's been a while... I'm just busy preparing for my graduation. Finally... :rolleyes:

I really miss Ha Ji won. I'm still relying on this thread for information about her. So keep posting guys. I appreciate it a lot.

BTW, among the 'dancing artists' list, Ha Ji-won absolutely is the best. She may not be really a great hip hop dancer but her dances in Hwang Jin-i amazed me... :sweatingbullets:

Cheiri...how are u? Nice to meet you here.....

Guest Partners4Life

I hope Ha Ji Won gets the main female role in "Iris" with Lee Byung Hun. I haven't seen her in a modern drama since WHIB or seen her pair up with LBH before.

Guest baby1talk

I hope Ha Ji Won gets the main female role in "Iris" with Lee Byung Hun. I haven't seen her in a modern drama since WHIB or seen her pair up with LBH before.

I know, if she's in it with LBH, it'll be one of the most anticipated series. :)

Guest purpleZ

I've been hoping that Ha Ji Won would get the lead in IRIS, since I first saw the thread. Will definitely be a big hit! I read somewhere a long time ago that she used to have a relationship with LBH, but he denied it :(

But nevertheless, I'll keep my fingers crossed! 2 female leads, one Ha Ji Won and the other Jeon Do Yeon? :)

I've been hoping that Ha Ji Won would get the lead in IRIS, since I first saw the thread. Will definitely be a big hit! I read somewhere a long time ago that she used to have a relationship with LBH, but he denied it :(

But nevertheless, I'll keep my fingers crossed! 2 female leads, one Ha Ji Won and the other Jeon Do Yeon? :)

Hi purpleZ, did Ha Ji Won & LBH really had a relationship before? This is the first I'm actually reading it as they've never worked together before.

However.. there was one entertainment clip that HJW sort of became an interviewer for a day and asking LBH questions during lunch, I'm just not sure of the details though. Could it be the one? I thought they're like senior-junior friends. I'm really intrigued reading this as I've never known any of BH's past flame except his All In co-star.

Anyway.. sweet gossips aside, I would LOVELOVELOVE to see a LBH-HJW collaboration in IRIS. In fact HJW was the one of the cast rumored for the SHIRI tv remake.. but the speculation died down as there was never any confirmation until IRIS was announced last week. From the articles.. it's basically the same plotline with some changes and a new title.

Although HJW is probably busy with her new movie but I'm still keeping hope afloat. :rolleyes: