♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

6 hours ago, andra30 said:

Despite all the complains,  I really love HJW and KMH in Hospital Ship drama , they are so suitable for their characters and the couple SEJ- KH is such a sweet and cute one ! Ha Ji Won shows us again that she can bring out what is the best in her co-actor making him feel at easy with her unique charm and her cheerful disposition it helps him for immerses himself in his role.  

Hi @andra30! As always, great job in taking of our Jiwonnie's thread. Have I told you lately you are awesome! :D

Those who deny HJW-KMH's chemistry are too blinded with their prejudice and bias. These two seem to have a blast while filming and it shows in their acting. And yes, HJW just bring out the best in her co-stars because she gives her all. Much respect to her work ethics, professionalism and humility as an actor and individual. 

I think Hospital Ship has brought her new admirers and cemented the admiration and love of those who have been with her for years. 

Spoiler

Actually, sometimes I think of joining her 1023 fan club but I dont know how. 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, drakelaw said:

Hi @andra30! As always, great job in taking of our Jiwonnie's thread. Have I told you lately you are awesome! :D

Those who deny HJW-KMH's chemistry are too blinded with their prejudice and bias. These two seem to have a blast while filming and it shows in their acting. And yes, HJW just bring out the best in her co-stars because she gives her all. Much respect to her work ethics, professionalism and humility as an actor and individual. 

I think Hospital Ship has brought her new admirers and cemented the admiration and love of those who have been with her for years. 

Hide contents

Ooo thank so much but I'm not, I only like her and I only try to support her in my way  cz lately this thread was so silent, lot of her fans give up of this thread and I think that she deserves to have an active thread in the Soompi forum. I don't know if HS can do that for her cz many of hers fans don't like that she choose that drama and they don't like the cast cz the age gap and inexperienced  man leading ! Indeed, I'm so happy that  HS  has brought her new fans like you and others ! Thanks for that!

I am not a 1023 member and I don't know how can join to them cz they are very restrictive and the fact that I don't know K language is a big halt !  

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, andra30 said:

I don't know if HS can do that for her cz many of hers fans don't like that she choose that drama and they don't like the cast cz the age gap and inexperienced  man leading ! I

You are right. I think that what most of them thought. But now, when I see their posts in IG and in Youtube, they seem to have made peace with her decision and support the drama. Maybe her younger co-stars would be the one to bring in new admirers from their fan base.

On a personal note, you do are doing great job in making this thread alive :wub:

Great to see other chingus from Hospital Ship thread. @monki @icyphoenix @lemonysnicket 

HJW deserves the praise she gets. To all other HJW lovers, welcome!

• Like 7

I have always followed HJW's dramas n was awed by her acting skills and her beauty but was not in soompi.. I recently joined soompi.. I left kdramas left a long ago.. I was just following cdramas.. But when I heard HJW is coming up.. I then only started checking out kdramas 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

HJW is surely witty with her replies.. :tongue:

:lol: I know that interview ! I love her interviews she is sincere but very smart so she knows how to avoid the unpleasant questions or she gives some funny and witty answers like this one "a love triangle" :lol: btw I ship SN with Tal Tal in drama :tongue: I really think that TT was the best character that JYH played , at least for me :)  "The Shipping Queen"  there is something like that ??? :lol:

dYMDa0.gif

cLRmBZ.gif

cr.me

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, andra30 said:

:lol: I know that interview ! I love her interviews she is sincere but very smart so she knows how to avoid the unpleasant questions or she gives some funny and witty answers like this one "a love triangle" :lol: btw I ship SN with Tal Tal in drama :tongue: I really think that TT was the best character that JYH played , at least for me :)  "The Shipping Queen"  there is something like that ??? :lol:

dYMDa0.gif

cLRmBZ.gif

cr.me

I shipped Taltal ang Seungnyang too in Empress Ki! Dont worry youre not alone.

Also, Ive also been a silent reader but hello! Been a HJW fan since 2004 memories of bali/love so divine/100 days with mr arrogant <3

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, hikaru_dawn said:

I shipped Taltal ang Seungnyang too in Empress Ki! Dont worry youre not alone.

Also, Ive also been a silent reader but hello! Been a HJW fan since 2004 memories of bali/love so divine/100 days with mr arrogant <3

Hi ! Welcome in HJW thread !!! :) so you too !! I loved so much SN - TT relationship and I suspected that TT had a crush on Empress Ki :D woow you are HJW fan for 13 years ???  so you are more loyal fan that I am ! Glad you are here finally !!! :)

• Like 5

6 hours ago, drakelaw said:

Reveal hidden contents

I don’t think it’s fair to say that those who do not see the chemistry is blind bc that is really rude and bias. I’ve been patiently watching HS and I am sad to say that even up to 30+ eps I still do not see the chemistry due to the age difference and lack of  expression of “feelings of love” by HJW which some on this forum wrongly suggested as having to go as far as 1) using tongue, or 2) doing a bed scene. Even though her character has never experience love before she can do better than acting stiff or indifferent bc I know she is an actress that is capable of emoting a lot of different emotions. As an actress,  she should be able to portray a wide array of feelings of love other than defaulting to being indifferent all the time. 

I think most of us can agree that HJW needs a multidimensional role either in film/drama and she is in serious need of a fashion makeover due to the wide-leg pant suit :( meaning she needs to fired her stylists and hire a fashion consultant bc I love her and I am so tired of seeing that more often than not her fashion choices are a miss :( 

• Like 3

A different Jiwonnie face as dr. SEJ , love how she can express different feelings and only looking to her face expression you can guess what she's thinking ...from my point of view :D

" Who really are you ? What are you thinking ? "

22582192_169498200296168_3405816492002902016_n.jpg

21878815_132959460773983_1850305922962817024_n.jpg

cto.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, JacquelinQ said:

I hope somedays i have a chance to mee Ha Ji won eonnie in real life ..thts one of my life dream :) Anyone here have meet her before ??

Good luck !! I hope too !!! @Sydney Lin said that she meets HJW on Taiwan and she is so nice (pg.1294) !!! Maybe she has some pics or impressions to share with us :)

22637367_136400087017495_8701114325877653504_n.jpg

• Like 6

18 hours ago, joowonie said:

I don’t think it’s fair to say that those who do not see the chemistry is blind bc that is really rude and bias. I’ve been patiently watching HS and I am sad to say that even up to 30+ eps I still do not see the chemistry due to the age difference and lack of  expression of “feelings of love” by HJW 

My apologies if you think my opinion is rude. I certainly did not intend it to sound that way. I was stating a fact because age difference seem to matter in Korean and other cultures. Anyways, each is entitled to their opinion. Let us agree to just disagree when it comes to their chemistry then. I am sure we can agree on our love for HJW and her being an amazing actress. Peace!

• Like 4

23 hours ago, andra30 said:

Ooo thank so much but I'm not, I only like her and I only try to support her in my way  cz lately this thread was so silent, lot of her fans give up of this thread and I think that she deserves to have an active thread in the Soompi forum. I don't know if HS can do that for her cz many of hers fans don't like that she choose that drama and they don't like the cast cz the age gap and inexperienced  man leading ! Indeed, I'm so happy that  HS  has brought her new fans like you and others ! Thanks for that!

I think some of fans choose another way to support her like twitter, IG, pininterest etc because i think it's more simple if we acces from our smartphone ( because that what im doin :tongue:). Also many thing has been discussed here (i've been silent reader in that moment lol) so thats why the thread now is not too active. But still thanks to you @andra30 to always update with this thread. 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, hikaru_dawn said:

Hi @hikaru_dawn

I have been a HJW fan since 2012 when I watched her in SeGa. Since then, I have watched her dramas since WHIB and her movies as well. I get my HJW fix from twitter , IG and silently lurked in soompi until can't resist and started posting here. I know there are a couple of blogsite that I used to visit and read about her interviews, movies, just everything about HJW. I forgot the name of the site though since I have not visited it for a while. One of the many things I like about her is I think she chooses a drama that moves her more than the hype it brings. For one, I am glad of her thought process and decision making in doing a drama or perhaps a movie. 

And like @icyphoenix, my Kdrama watching mainly involves HJW. There are some that catches my attention but not as much as our HJW. :wub:

Happy Sunday everyone. Can't wait for Wednesday. 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, JacquelinQ said:

I hope somedays i have a chance to mee Ha Ji won eonnie in real life ..thts one of my life dream :) Anyone here have meet her before ??

Her face is pretty small and she looks very feminine in person. I was surprised that she managed to shake hands with lots of people, take gifts/cards and signed on her book or Empress Ki brochures for many people in Taoyuan airport. My mind went blank after I got her signature... I was honestly scared that she might get pushed and some people were trying hard to touch her

As for her TW FM, she didn't seem to be very confident in her singing. Her voice is cute and has a high pitch.

There's a  hk1023 on instagram who saw her more than 40 times, so jealous.

I am hoping to go to her fansign for Pirmil next year! I miss her a lot

Happy 1023 day :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2