♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

8 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@andra30 and others thanks for sharing the pics of HJW.. How could she look good in everything she wears.. I like her styling:wub:

I like her styling too, even if it's not a haute-couture style but for what she had to do today it's a good outfit ! and thanks and don't worry about me I am a very logical and playful person ! :lol:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, andra30 said:

I like her styling too, even if it's not a haute-couture style but for what she had to do today it's a good outfit ! and thanks and don't worry about me I am a very logical and playful person ! :lol:

I was a little worried but now u say I m not worried abt u.. Whatever she wears she looks awesome

• Like 4

Wow, 3 change of outfits on the same day and with that stunning beauty, wouldn't Angela Woo feel intimidated standing next to her?

Is Manhunt the first international movie directed by foreign director that HJW ever acted? Previously were mainly korean movies by korean directors, correct?

Is she back to Geoji today? Hope she doesn't stay away for too long.

• Like 4

Good opportunity to break into international market with Manhunt.

I recognise the same body guard whether in Korea or when she goes overseas. Are these her personal body guards or general ones that are employed to protect actors/actresses?

strybrry, how did you get so many photos of hers? 

• Like 3

BIFF 2017 Press conf. vid. for Manhunt movie which is scheduled to open in December in Korea . 

John Woo : "Ha Ji Won is an outstanding actress , she is very talented and I'm  honoured to work with her"

Q : What was the first HJW's work that you learn ?

JW surprised everyone by saying : " I'm sorry but I have not seen any her work" (WOOOOW) I knew her trough the news and I heard that she's very famous and very beautiful and then the filmmaker introduced her to me" " She was the perfect actor for movie"

http://news.joins.com/article/22011718

translate with Google

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, monki said:

Good opportunity to break into international market with Manhunt.

I recognise the same body guard whether in Korea or when she goes overseas. Are these her personal body guards or general ones that are employed to protect actors/actresses?

The one who's quite big that I've posted with caption behind-the-stage...that is one of her manager, he is always with her.

As much as I enjoy her doing dramas, yet it's my pleasure if HJW doing more movies coz there's a lot of promotion and events to attend :) So, if she's not planning to settle down and have some time to focus having her own family..that would be great if she will continue to break the international market.

• Like 5

With BIFF last day I forgot that I want to thanks to KMH for to save Jiwon when they filming. It seems to be a funny scene but it was a dangerous situation but thanks God, KMH was there catching and holding Jiwonnie before she falls, so caring !!! :)

andra301  GIF

Even if she was in danger after everything it's over she still laughs ...she's a pro indeed ! 

andra301  GIF

cr.me

• Like 10

Indeed dangerous. If she slipped into the gap, she will get hurt cos the boat and platform were too close to each other and she may have to dive to the bottom before she could surface to a boat free surface.

She looked tired in the 3rd picture, the movie screening event. Must be a long and tiring day for her.

• Like 4