♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Sad to know that she is placing work above dating/marriage. She won't be able to pass the good genes to the next generation.

I really hope she can get married very soon and continue with her career thereafter. She will make a good wife as she is cheerful and considerate. Guess she still hasn't met Mr. Right.

When I click 'quote' the images are automatically attached.

I see many images in the posts by others? Not allowed? Why are they there?

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, monki said:

Sad to know that she is placing work above dating/marriage. She won't be able to pass the good genes to the next generation.

I really hope she can get married very soon and continue with her career thereafter. She will make a good wife as she is cheerful and considerate. Guess she still hasn't met Mr. Right.

When I click 'quote' the images are automatically attached.

I see many images in the posts by others? Not allowed? Why are they there?

Sorry dear ! Pics or vid is not allowed in quote - Soompi rules :D

About her love life I think that nobody know something. Indeed she can be a wonderful wife but from the last interview where she was ask about marriage she say like SEJ that she's not interested  "yet" so all hers fans wait for "a good time" :lol: But like she said long time ago when she's in love she become crazy and if she find the right man mb she never come back on screen ! So I don't know what is better to continue to act or to get married and barely see her on screen ? This is only her choice ! I want to see her happy ! (my opinion ...better with a family :lol: so find THE MAN !)

• Like 6

Speaking character..i love Empress ki the most.. and about the fashion, oh hana! She's so bright there. 

Funny thing is i didn't knew before that the one who played in memories of bali was her. I found her character confused me, make me confused who she liked between jis and sjs. Her acting really good which make so annoyed why she couldn't made a decision and how she so love money :D.The end of drama also surprised me which make me remember the drama is most shocking for twist the end :D. When i watched sega i found that she is..the girl who confused me :D

I also feel  sad she put work than lovelife. Sometimes i feel that SEJ character portrait a bit of her. Her priority for acting than love life. The different thing is she far from cold person :lol:. Or maybe she's so good for hiding relationship :D.  i dunno know. I hope she will find a great man :heart: 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, urie888 said:

Speaking character..i love Empress ki the most.. and about the fashion, oh hana! She's so bright there. 

Funny thing is i didn't knew before that the one who played in memories of bali was her. I found her character confused me, make me confused who she liked between jis and sjs. Her acting really good which make so annoyed why she couldn't made a decision and how she so love money :D.The end of drama also surprised me which make me remember the drama is most shocking for twist the end :D. When i watched sega i found that she is..the girl who confused me :D

I also feel  sad she put work than lovelife. Sometimes i feel that SEJ character portrait a bit of her. Her priority for acting than love life. The different thing is she far from cold person :lol:. Or maybe she's so good for hiding relationship :D.  i dunno know. I hope she will find a great man :heart: 

maybe she haven't found the right guy... she is always working with younger guys and usually way younger so it's pretty hard to find a guy that would be willing to dating someone a bit older than them and way more experience in the industry and more popular than them. Some men may not have the confidence to date someone as famous as her and feel inferior.  I think she's a bit traditional kind of a girl so she wants a more mature man. I am rooting for her to find the right guy because she deserves one, whether a celebrity or not. 

• Like 6

@andra30 it is natural to be a fan of her.. I read somewhere that an actor will automatically become famous if he acts opposite to HJW referring to her as star maker.. I heard in one of the interviews of JCW calling HJW as the warmest person.. Then who wouldn't be a fan of such good actress n human being:wub:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

@andra30 it is natural to be a fan of her.. I read somewhere that an actor will automatically become famous if he acts opposite to HJW referring to her as star maker.. I heard in one of the interviews of JCW calling HJW as the warmest person.. Then who wouldn't be a fan of such good actress n human being:wub:

yes indeed ! All her ex young co-actors  became her fans and more then that some of them choose her for their ideal type :lol: I remember that JCW even said that between Ha Ji Won and Song Hye Kyo he chooses HJW ! 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, tsukimori said:

maybe she haven't found the right guy... she is always working with younger guys and usually way younger so it's pretty hard to find a guy that would be willing to dating someone a bit older than them and way more experience in the industry and more popular than them. Some men may not have the confidence to date someone as famous as her and feel inferior.  I think she's a bit traditional kind of a girl so she wants a more mature man. I am rooting for her to find the right guy because she deserves one, whether a celebrity or not. 

If she had acted with Song Joong Ki, then i guess SJK would be marrying her instead of SHK. Becos SJK was of marriageable age and didn't mind a noona. He himself got famous and rich after that so status more or less same as SHK, hence bold enough to date her. 

The problem with HJW, she is always paired with guys way younger (10 yrs or more), these guys haven't been to army, young actors who are in the beginning of their careers, won't think of marrying yet even if they feel she is attractive. I don't think she is the one who date for fun, at her age, she will be looking at serious relationship to settle down. Unless in future, she is paired with one around early or mid 30s, completed army and ready to settle down, then higher probability. 

Hope she is secretly dating now and will soon surprise us with good news. She being so passionate about her job, I am sure she will continue to act even after marriage, just like many other married actresses. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, monki said:

The problem with HJW, she is always paired with guys way younger (10 yrs or more), these guys haven't been to army, young actors who are in the beginning of their careers, won't think of marrying yet even if they feel she is attractive. I don't think she is the one who date for fun, at her age, she will be looking at serious relationship to settle down. Unless in future, she is paired with one around early or mid 30s, completed army and ready to settle down, then higher probability. 

Hope she is secretly dating now and will soon surprise us with good news. She being so passionate about her job, I am sure she will continue to act even after marriage, just like many other married actresses. 

I totally agree. I have been following HJW for a long time and sometimes I just feel sad because there's no news about her having a lovelife. (But who knows? I hope she's secretly dating) I actually shipped all his previous partners! Hahahaha! Including KMH now. But yeah, as mentioned, he's young and just starting his career. :( I hope HJW finds someone, even not an actor. :)

• Like 5

@disasterpiece13 Welcome in Ha Ji Won thread ! you are not the only one who shipper her with some of  her partner ! I just read that there is shippers for HJW-KMH in real life not in drama ...so... :lol: people are so unpredictable and changeable!! 

It seems that Jiwon has confirmed her attendance for BIFF (cr. ladykate twitter). Yakkk!!

in the pis below it is her last apparition at BIFF 2015 Oct. The best dressed actress at Busan ! :wub:

2015100119180613254-540x810.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, kingwtqueen said:

Ha Ji Won crying on staff shoulder after filming hospital ship  where Eun Jae's mom death.... 

Ji Won's father died same illness with Eun Jae's mother  :dissapointed_relieved:

:cry: I knew !!! When I saw that HS ep I have wondered how she felt when she acted on that scene ! poor her ! That's why I'm so happy that she come back on screen , she is so happy when she acts ! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, andra30 said:

It seems that Jiwon has confirmed her attendance for BIFF (cr. ladykate twitter). Yakkk!!

in the pis below it is her last apparition at BIFF 2015 Oct. The best dressed actress at Busan ! :wub:

This is great news! Was it in BIFF when she attended with Kang Dong Won years ago? I think she always slay in the read carpet. 

I am with you guys in wishing that our amazing yeoja will find her namja soon. And my wish is a drama with Goong Yoo or Kang Dong Won. Now, that would be a casting coup. A girl can only wish...:wub::tongue:

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, drakelaw said:

This is great news! Was it in BIFF when she attended with Kang Dong Won years ago? I think she always slay in the read carpet. 

I am with you guys in wishing that our amazing yeoja will find her namja soon. And my wish is a drama with Goong Yoo or Kang Dong Won. Now, that would be a casting coup. A girl can only wish...:wub::tongue:

No it's in 2015 when she was a guest at BIFF!  With KDW it was in 2005

HBDHJW_96

You can dream all you want but KDW barely plays in a drama, he don't like this kind of work he said that is to hard to film almost life !! And Goong Yoo after his drama Big don't acted in any drama only in movies so.... I don't think if it possible ...but we must don't lose  hope !! 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, drakelaw said:

All of HJW dramas are so good I don't even know how to rank it. 

But, I know my favorite is Damo. I just love the high wire action, the angst and love story in that drama. The rest are all commendable dramas and the acting always top notch. 

Damo is my first meeting with Ha Ji Won and after that I become her loyal fan for ever. 

Gkmbcd.gif

I know that even Jiwon cherish the most Damo but for me the most artistic and outstanding historical drama it is Hwang Jin Yi.

giphy.gif

• Like 3