♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

it's already set on the table @TheRatchetFool_1023 so it's up to us to watch it or not lol :D but then let's see I remember the thing happenned with LSG casted as LJH in TK2H it was quite like this, the reaction from being in talks with JIS to be the lead then went to LSG .... but at the end i fell in love with seunggi :D 

They're saying that there's no loveline, I will just keep that in mind coz 13 yrs younger is way just too much from 9 yrs younger male lead :) 

but really when I heard the news the first thing comes to my mind, just wake me up when hospital ship ends...... 

• Like 3

What is she doing? An idol actor as a lead not even a real actor? :( is she so desperate to be in any drama. This can't be good, how can mbc do this to her? Sorry to say this but KMH is no LSG, whom is a real actor. If KMH was at Lee Joon's level with no loveline that would be more bearable but what????? :flushed: MBC is b$&& s$&@ crazy that's all I have to say lol

• Like 3

DCWuEPMU0AAsS05.jpg

DCWuEpbVwAA-ShU.jpg

DCWuFFPU0AA3iZX.jpg

cr: Kpop 01

@Camillajames I just don't really get it too SMH..... part of me hoping for Jiwon that she will take the project once she knows who is the male lead already, coz I've noticed, her name were always the first to come unto surface for every drama she's in. She needs to depend and quite be selfish sometimes especially right now from not so good drama and movie she had  the last time :( 

• Like 2

@ferlycious, I agree why doesn't she confirm after knowing who will actually be the lead. One bad drama  is okay for someone at her level but two bad dramas and a few movies that flopped and that will make it very hard for her to recover ESP with a powerless agency :( I'm soo scared for her now. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Camillajames said:

@ferlycious, I agree why doesn't she confirm after knowing who will actually be the lead. One bad drama  is okay for someone at her level but two bad dramas and a few movies that flopped and that will make it very hard for her to recover ESP with a powerless agency :( I'm soo scared for her now. 

Anyhow it's her career, fans want the best for her, for sure she, herself do the same and besides she's not new in the industry, for sure she must have noticed what's happening. 

P.S. I did not watch any drama that KMH is in, so I can't really tell how he is in acting.... so I cannot comment anything about him :)

• Like 2

I am really trying hard yet, cant still move on from this hospital ship.... can we do a rewind that HJW never receive the offer? :tongue:  

can she stay away from MBC for a while? tsk tsk...

anyway I might check Entertainer to see KMH acts :) 

• Like 3

It's weird that none of the popular sites have said hajiwon has officially confirmed. I'm hoping for a miracle and she will not have to feel pressure just bc she knows the writer and just drop this potenial train wreck. I've seen KMH in several dramas and he's okay as an idol actor for a secondary role but LEAD!!!!????? No! How I wish I was her manager :: sigh ::

• Like 2