♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won Delivers Innocent Style In The Latest Crocodile Ladies Pictorial

ha-ji-won-exudes-an-innocent-image-for-c

Ha Ji Won exudes a wholesome image in the latest pictorial for Crocodile Ladies. In the commercial and photos, the actress is styled in a mix of layered business casual pieces and long-sleeved pique polos.

Founded in Singapore in 1947, Crocodile Ladies merges classic pieces with updated designs. The star of "The Time We Were Not In Love" puts forth a professional image in a look where patterned slacks are mixed with a fitted plaid shirt, topped with a blue light-weight sweater.

She embraces classic casualwear in photos which depict the star in a yellow pique polo shirt. While the campaign emphasizes styles that are appropriate for work and off-the-clock activities, the most daring look incorporates a jacket with leather inlay. 

The 37-year-old star debuted in the 1996 teen drama, "New Generation Report: Adults Don't Understand Us," before experiencing her breakout role in the 1999 series, "School 2." She appeared in several roles before taking on the comedy-of-age film, "Sex Is Zero." International audiences recognize her for her portrayal of iconic Hallyu characters like Gil Ra Im in "Secret Garden," Kim Hang Ah in "The King 2 Hearts" and the title role of "Empress Ki." 

Ha Ji Won recently completed her role as Oh Ha Na in the SBS romantic weekend drama, "The Time We Were Not in Love."  

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/95467/20150831/ha-ji-won-delivers-innocent-style-in-the-latest-crocodile-ladies-pictorial.htm

• Like 4

@dawnshine, I thought you, @minnie0103, @ferlycious and few other top posters might have that special bookmark that I was looking for. Have you done a search for "ha ji won" in your history folder? If not, please give it a ago. You may find a few thousand links relate to that title, Please select all links and copy to bookmark then compress to zip.  Thanks for helping!

Ha Ji-won, more elegantly shining disclosure of paparazzi photos of  her own concept of retro fashion!

- Journal Star online news team - paparazzi photos of the actress Ha Ji Won came up with the concept of women 'Wannabe Star' gotta have attracted public attention.

Ha is a fashion magazine departed Hawaii for the photo shoot for Cosmopolitan fashion sense revealed by introducing a stylish look in the field

2015090154504188.jpg

Published photos in Ha Ji-won, especially in the likeness to relax while sipping a cool drink to avoid the hot sun of Hawaii during the photo  shoot she had simple as silk blouse and through large Wide pants with dark blue color and produce a modern, retro fashion This color scheme is completed, the living is to match the compelling point bag styling, more elegantly it graced the retro fashion of her own.

In addition, Ha Ji-won is wearing a bag with biksa piano cowhide too Louis Quatorze products structural design and sophisticated color scheme is characterized by material, good resilience than the previous four piano stronger Scratch luxury and practicality are seamlessly combined daily Items can be directed into points.

Meanwhile, the actress Ha Ji-won serves every time a sensual style in recent telecast end SBS weekend drama "loved thee time 'has caught the viewers attention bar. [Photo courtesy of Louis Quatorze;

http://www.starjn.com/sub_read.html?uid=57101

Edited by andra30
  • Like 4

Guest dawnshine

This is the cover of the script for Jiwonnie's upcoming movie - A Deadly Love. A thread has been created by our chingu @peremepuan_desa, so please drop by there to show our support to Jiwonnie and her upcoming movie. :)

11260650_555196547970555_378345668_n.jpg

Cr: kangsook

Some Korean fan bumped into Jiwonnie in Hawaii. She said she was extremely happy to meet HJW and mentioned how beautiful she was. :D

11326505_498934650283609_682876319_n.jpg

Cr: maidior88

A newsclip about HJW's previous works

11 Reasons we loved Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days

272147db-bec5-4f65-9e45-5dc888ff0135.jpg

Can you believe Time I Loved You, 7000 Days ended already? Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days has consistently ranked as one of DramaFever's top TV shows for the month of August! Here are the 11 reasons we loved Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days. Scroll down to see which ones are relatable to you!

Link: http://www.dramafever.com/news/11-reasons-we-love-watching-7000-days-time-that-i-loved-you/

• Like 6

@ferlycious

@ben1090 I didn't know that HJW's scar in the forehead was due to Damo ( Is there a story about it dear? :) ) since I've already noticed it since School 2 days and her movie debut :)

OK, peeps, yes I can be that myopic ... but where on the forehead is the scar?  I've never seen it before.  Could be I get blinded by other parts of her beautiful face (especially the eyes) that I've never noticed a scar before.:rolleyes:

Any chance you can provide a headshot where the scar can be easily seen? Thanks!

• Like 3

For me, her today fashion not bad..pretty as always ...i mean she just came back from overseas ...her fashion gv smwhat relax and simple feel ~

But after i read this article ...i find some knetizen not happy with it ...unnie fashion ..gt one of them compared her fashion style now and during drama ...am not sure what they said ...mb someone can help translate it ..

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150902180706910

Thank you:)

Edited by JacquelinQ
  • Like 2