♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

"The first Osaka fan meeting was so happy".

Ha Ji-won shows a bright smile with her appearance at the time of the fan meeting.

Especially, her heart for fans was conveyed, and she gave a good feeling.
The netizens who saw this picture showed various reactions such as "We were happy", "Oh pretty", "I love you".

28427604_149847209023856_2395238432742834176_n.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=371339

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Handshaken party in Tokyo, Jiwonnie is so beautiful ...it's a relief that we can see her like that smiling and happy ...I have a feeling that after FM she will be more easy and the healing process will begin !  

28435219_252762211931027_1729333530506297344_n.jpg

cto.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

She's back !?!?!?   Wonderful and unexpected surprise ! ...Jiwonnie at "Cheese in the trap" movie VIP premiere for supports her colleague Park Ki Woong from her agency ...beautiful and supportive and careful Boss !

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

cr.me

• Like 6

She's back ! ? ! ? ! ? ...Anyway ...It's good to see her after looong time in some social event ...All the crowds scream loudly with joy and surprise when saw her and everyone want to touch her hands ...You are sooo loved my Queen !! :heart:

Animated GIF

cr.me

• Like 9

1 hour ago, andra30 said:

She's back ! ? ! ? ! ? ...Anyway ...It's good to see her after looong time in some social event ...All the crowds scream loudly with joy and surprise when saw her and everyone want to touch her hands ...You are sooo loved my Queen !! :heart:

Animated GIF

cr.me

love the outfit! like a model

• Like 7

Im really happy seeing her smiling again and attending a social event with fans and media. Little by little, our Sunshine is getting back on her feet. Brighter and Stronger than before! :)

Many were surprised to see her! Thank you Park Ki Woong and your movie Cheese in the Trap. We are hoping for the success of your movie! 

• Like 8

I’m glad she is slowly getting back to normal. I wish nothing but the best for her, she’s had many tragedies in her life. I hope she signs on to Prometheus with an equality talented leading man :) and a good script!

• Like 5