♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

right! partly, we can blame it to the PD for not asking what is expected in viewers point of view, but then why need the approval to anyone if you could do it the right way in the first place, unless if you're really that naive :D 

DKKR879WkAArgpB.jpg

DKKR875XoAEZCqo.jpg

DKKR874W4AA4Sk2.jpg

• Like 6

I don't think so kissing can characterize an actor or actress as perfect actor or actress.. There emotions which is required by them to be portrayed.. Blindly kissing will not show chemistry or emotions.. If HJW kissing was not enough for the particular scene,if it didn't bring emotions the director wud have asked her to redo it n make it into perfection.. I think the kissing done by HJW is perfect for the requirement of the storyline.. If it isn't too, I don't mind it, I like her as an whole actress, not just for kissing scenes.. She makes me involved in a drama with her acting.. That's the big credit of being a perfect actress i guess.. So I request ppl not to judge the actress by just kissing.. After finding this thread I was really happy that I got joined up with the fans of HJW unnie who love her n cherish her like me.. But I was really saddened to read the comments Abt her acting capabilities judged based to the kissing scenes 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I think I could say, that we have different concerns but, the thing that is common among us is that we still support and care about her though some instances or differences arise (either praises/criticism still it's a sign to someone that we really care).

We are still her fans, though it may vary the intensity or way of showing support. We still interact with each other, and voicing our concerns. But I know, we all just want the best of her. :) 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I don't think so kissing can characterize an actor or actress as perfect actor or actress.. There emotions which is required by them to be portrayed.. Blindly kissing will not show chemistry or emotions.. If HJW kissing was not enough for the particular scene,if it didn't bring emotions the director wud have asked her to redo it n make it into perfection.. I think the kissing done by HJW is perfect for the requirement of the storyline.. If it isn't too, I don't mind it, I like her as an whole actress, not just for kissing scenes.. She makes me involved in a drama with her acting.. That's the big credit of being a perfect actress i guess.. So I request ppl not to judge the actress by just kissing.. After finding this thread I was really happy that I got joined up with the fans of HJW unnie who love her n cherish her like me.. But I was really saddened to read the comments Abt her acting capabilities judged based to the kissing scenes 

Very well said ! It's exactly my point ! Thanks !

Everything it started with TTWWNIL's kiss bz some people wanted to see a "hot" kiss with the well know good kisser LJW .

Even now I don't understand why she is the only one blamed for that kiss ? Why the reporter don't ask the PD about kiss ? She was the only one who had to answer a bunch of embarrassing questions. :angry: 

I say again like @icyphoenix and @strwbrry said the PD is in charge for the film quality.

And I remember SG days after HB and HJW kiss scenes that a lot of people suspected that HJW is the one who caused the breakup between HB and SHK , she's even called third wheel :( and mb just mb she become more cautious with this kind of scenes :(

And @icyphoenix please don't be sad ! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

@andra30 I really get sad whenever my favourite actor or actress is criticized..i get sort of emotional..so I mostly stay away from those sort of criticisms..  I know everyone has right to criticize.. Hope ppl  criticize on right matters.. An actress can be criticized for her acting, I wud really appreciate it.. Kissing n personal issues,i don't like it.. I guess this place is for fans of HJW,  all fans have different ways of showing their affection I guess as @strwbrry said.. But if there is more criticisms, I wud better remain away from this thread.. Coz I burst up very often.. 

P. S sorry if I offended anybody.. It's my opinion.. I don't blame anyone else

• Like 2

22 hours ago, andra30 said:

I refrain to answer you a few times but enough is enough ! You don't like nothing about HJW, her make-up, her outfit, her hair style ever her dramas or movies so I WONDER what are you doing HERE in HJW thread ?????? :angry: Go and find something that you like !! 

And if you only like love scene and passionate kiss scene go and watch some sexy movies or drama !!!:angry: 

Why don't you go back and read my posts before saying these things to me? I said she could use more facial expressions!! So that means more passionate kiss/sexy scenes to you only? Lol sorry so I can't voice my opinions on what I don't like about her choices and to be a real fan I have to like everything about her right? Oh sorry, I thought this was the kind of forums where pl respect each other's opinions not put each other down just because someone else's opinion is diff than theirs. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@andra30 I really get sad whenever my favourite actor or actress is criticized..i get sort of emotional..so I mostly stay away from those sort of criticisms..  I know everyone has right to criticize.. Hope ppl  criticize on right matters.. An actress can be criticized for her acting, I wud really appreciate it.. Kissing n personal issues,i don't like it.. I guess this place is for fans of HJW,  all fans have different ways of showing their affection I guess as @strwbrry said.. But if there is more criticisms, I wud better remain away from this thread.. Coz I burst up very often.. 

P. S sorry if I offended anybody.. It's my opinion.. I don't blame anyone else

I agree with you ! Sometime I feel the same :) I don't understand why some people come to this thread only for criticise her and they claim that they are big fans and they know what is better for her career and for her life too but very few of them come here to  praise her or support her or congratulate her on her birthday or to be with her in difficult time. Mb this is the reason that like you a lot of real fans  "remain away from this thread" I am so sad for this, I really am :( 

• Like 3

In my opinion , the Sega party kiss was the best kiss in K drama .I've read that it took longer hours to perfect the kiss.So ,it could be done  and the director has the last say.The reason that I like HJW is she became an actress and maintain to be a good actress not  just  for kissing but for portraying her role very well..As I said if it is needed in the drama or movie she could do it.I think she set herself a limit on what she could do on TV and screen.I've seen other K actress whom I like that could do nudity on screen.Bless HJW for not doing that.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, andra30 said:

@icyphoenix thanks for that ! I see you as a mother of HS thread you always welcome every new member in that threat , you are a such a kind person :) So I wait you to come often to cheer Jiwonnie :)

"mother of HS thread" is like a big compliment.. I like to welcome everyone so that they feel warm n enjoy the thread with us.. HS thread is like a big family Now for me where u n everyone r like close friends:D..so I often drop there unlike other threads

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, eim1 said:

In my opinion , the Sega party kiss was the best kiss in K drama .I've read that it took longer hours to perfect the kiss.So ,it could be done  and the director has the last say.The reason that I like HJW is she became an actress and maintain to be a good actress not  just  for kissing but for portraying her role very well..As I said if it is needed in the drama or movie she could do it.I think she set herself a limit on what she could do on TV and screen.I've seen other K actress whom I like that could do nudity on screen.Bless HJW for not doing that.

I agree.. SeGa kiss was very good.. hJW has portrayed several characters where she ranges from tomboyish nature to a feminine character of an empress too.. I think she is definitely a versatile actress who has delved into many new characters.. So according to me she has proved herself to be a better actress with her choices..she has challenged many limits n achieved the success which she has now.. I really admire her for that.. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, eim1 said:

Yes I thing that you are right ! I remember that for her movie Sex is zero she persuaded PD to give up on more that one sex scenes and then back she was young actress not a very well know one. Even i'm not against for explicit scenes in some movie I don't really see HJW with her shy personality does something like that, but who knows. 

• Like 2

I wanted to make a comment about the 

noona dongsaeng relationship & HJW's kiss scene being discussed on other forums. However, seeing how some members are being attacked for sharing their opinions it is a bit sad & not fun sharing these things anymore on this thread. 

I used to frequent this thread right after it was announced that HJW was cast for HS. I remembered there were a few people who were quite critical of HJW's recent movie/drama choices. It was nice to be able to have an open discussion about her latest fashion/movie/drama choices without being labeled as "not a true fan" if we did not love nearly all her choices.

It's a bit frightening and offputting to be called out on this thread as a non-fan if we are not always in agreement with other members. You know who you are, please keep this thread peaceful & classy by refraining from attacking other members for having an opinion. We should also not jump to conclusions and actually try to understand what the other person is trying to say. As long as an opinion is objective and not just spewing hate, it is perfectly acceptable. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

The hospital ship Hajiwon is growing into a character who slowly opens his heart to a doctor . MBC drama drama hospital line (Yoon Sun Joon, director Jae Bum Park, production fan entertainment) and Hajiwon is growing a little bit each time, and has received plenty of support from viewers. Song Eun - jae made a strong impression on the side of a cold, dull pro - doctor who is used to winning but difficult to deal with people.

2017092501252_0.jpg

Viewers are fervently supporting her, saying, "I wonder what new events and changes will happen to Song Eun-jae." In the development of the 'hospital ship' that spurs, Song Eun-jae s tomorrow is expected more.

http://news.chosun.com/

translated with Google 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, andra30 said:

Viewers are fervently supporting her, saying, "I wonder what new events and changes will happen to Song Eun-jae." In the development of the 'hospital ship' that spurs, Song Eun-jae s tomorrow is expected more.

http://news.chosun.com/

translated with Google 

Like us.. We all r curious what will happen next in SEJ's life plus what is the new case she will deal with.. Gosh!!  I m waiting for the preview for the next episodes

• Like 2

Hello @andra30, since you are confuse dear let me explain this to you. It is rude to call out other forum members for not being a fan when they do not share the same sentiment as you. I noticed you do not try to understand the content of a post before reacting to it, it is very unfortunate. 

For example, the other forum member clearly said that they wanted to see more emotions or other ways to express feelings of being in love but you jumped to conclusions by saying HJW didn't need to use tongue or have sexy scenes to show feelings of love in HS. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1