♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

The first female killer on John Woo movie

21373626_511284782542411_261034621758603264_n.jpg

Ha Ji Won was enthusiastically acclaimed by local media and audiences at the official press conference of the film "Manhunt", which was held at the Venice International Film Festival on June 8 (local time), the red carpet and official screenings. Ha Ji Won's Venice International Film Festival was the venue for the first screening of the world-renowned manhunt "Man Hunt" with world-renowned director Oh Woo-su.

On this day, Ha Ji Won was featured in the official press conference and red carpet with director Oh Woo-suk, Man Hunt starring actors Jang Hwan-wi, Chi Wei, Angelisu and Tao Okamoto.

In order to meet the director 's new movie' Man Hunt ', more than 200 media were gathered in the press, and the seat was quickly sold out and reflected the hot interest. The media, who could not attend the press preview, had a local reaction to attend the preview once again. 

At the press conference immediately after the premiere, Ha Ji Won was noticed as a woman digesting the Killer Tsubi station, and the baptism of questions blazed. Local media have shown great interest because they acted as the first female killer of the director's work.

On the day of the press conference, director Oh Woo-suk said, "I think I will only draw a male killer, but I wanted to have a beautiful female killer in this movie." " HJW was my trademark twin rifle, and it performed very well " he praised. 

Ha Ji Won said, "I usually dream about acting in director's movie. I do not know what action to take. I prepared for action training from three months ago ". 

Ha Ji Won was praised for his performance in 'Man Hunt'. The local press praised the cold, professional killer acting and that Oh Woo-suk  his first female killer. 

"We were surprised to hear that we have more interviews than expected after the screening," said Ha-won

The European media has also received a favorable response to the film 'Manhunt'. "It seemed to be a re-appearance of the classic action by director Oh Woo-suk," with a commentary on Italian media, such as "another legend film directed by Oh Woo-suk," and " , "Fun beyond imagination!" And "Self-consciousness of the works in the burdenless genre are clear" (Poland 'Film.org.ol').

원문보기: 
http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/550222#csidxe8c9ac1dd6673c086bcb2a4b85f66bf onebyone.gif?action_id=e8c9ac1dd6673c086bcb2a4b85f66bf

• Like 2

VERY IMPRESSIVE - A Queen is always a Queen - 

Hallyu Queen Ha Ji Won 

201709131016590310_1.jpg

Actress  Ha Ji-won proved once again her popularity as "Korean Queen" by raising the interest of the Chinese viewers through her return in "Hospital ship". 

After the first 'Hospitals' ep. on August 30, in the Chinese version of the Twitter, Wei Bo, drama 'Hospitals' page was opened and it exceeding 30 million views on the morning of the 13th Sept.. Another page opened as 'HaeWon Hospitals Line' also had 8.9 million views on the 13th, and recorded a total of nearly 40 million views.

In this "Hospitals line" Weibo , the number of articles written about Ha ji won's works also exceeds 12,000.

The reaction in the SNS is also enthusiastic. The number of views of 'Hae-won' in Wei Bo also reached to 690 million, rising rapidly after 'Hospital ship' broadcasting. 

This it was a remarkable accomplishment in two weeks of Hospital ship's broadcasting, proving the hot popularity of actress Ha ji won in Chinese territory and affectionate interest in her work.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201709131016590310

The 9th and 10th episodes of the "Hospitals" will be broadcasted on MBC at 10 pm on the 13th.

http://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_201709131012022578

translate by me with Google help of course !!!

• Like 3

At 74th Venice International Film Festival Jiwon was wearing earrings and pendant from Buccellati’s classic jewellery collections 

Ha Ji-won arrived at the Hotel in Buccellati’s Macri pendant earringsyellow and white gold, finely engraved and set with 8 round brilliant-cut diamonds.

21569246_214249239109699_1658935567666118656_n.jpg

Ha Ji-won attended a press conf-interview with:

Buccellati’s Ramage earrings, white gold set with 42 round brilliant-cut diamonds

21689255_118135968827092_6269051650992766976_n.jpg

Buccellati Unica collection, white and yellow gold set with 8 oval-cut diamonds

21576433_132037857428126_5805728669502537728_n.jpg

Ha Ji-won attended Manhunt Premiere and steals the spotlight with necklace from Buccellati Unica collection, white and yellow gold set with 121 oval-cut diamonds and 51 round brilliant-cut diamonds 

21568822_1934718163483413_8744229909129330688_n.jpg

cr.hajiwonhk

Spoiler

Wearing exquisite earrings from Buccellati’s classic jewellery collections, the actress steals the spotlight at the 74th Venice International Film Festival.

11th September, 2017 – Fashion icon Ha Ji-won arrived at the 74th Venice Film Festival in Buccellati’s elegant pendant earrings to promote her new movie “Manhunt”, directed by John Woo.

Ha Ji-won arrived at the Hotel in Buccellati’s yellow gold pendant earrings, exuding a combination of both style and grace. The exquisite jewellery piece is adorned with Buccellati’s signature Rigato engravings - precise parallel lines that are delicately engraved onto the precious yellow gold metal, set with white gold bezels. 8 round brilliant-cut diamonds set in tiny star-shaped rosettes neatly embellish the silky texture, radiating utmost splendor and elegance.

Later in the day, during the press junket for her new movie “Manhunt”, Ha Ji-Won wore the classic openwork white gold pendant earrings from Buccellati’s Ramage Collection, perfectly complementing her white lace top. Inspired by the historical Renaissance Era, the teardrop-shaped pendant earrings feature the famous Ramage pattern, highlighting the sophisticated open work executed to create an intricate silhouette of tiny leaves within the white gold leaf-modeled border. Featuring 42 round 1,20/1,25-carat brilliant-cut diamonds, the white gold earrings are a true work of art. She later attended the press conference with elegant pendant earrings from Buccellati’s Unica collection, and wore necklace in white and yellow gold set with 121 oval-cut diamonds from the same collection at the premiere of “Manhunt.”

Buccellati is a long-established family brand from Milan, that specializes in handcrafting the finest Italian jewellery. Founded in 1919 by “The Prince of Goldsmiths”, Mario Buccellati, the brand is renowned for its exquisite jewellery-making technique and design, dating back to the Italian Renaissance. Inspired by both Venetian art and the Renaissance Era, Buccellati’s classic designs feature luxurious fabrics, delicate damask and Venetian lace infused onto silky surfaces by its iconic engraving techniques.

• Like 3

Loving the drama bc of HJW and the veteran actors. Still think KMH's acting and looks are pedestrian :( Loving her looks lately, just wished she'd wear some splash of color more often and the Lacey black dress was very sexy in particular. I want to see her in strappy sandals as well but I can understand why she wears a lot of platforms. I think her make up could still improve just a bit more bc she looked a bit washed out. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone! It's such been a long time since my last post in this thread. Thank u everyone who keep this thread updated ^_^.

I watched LRR long time ago and I really love it and I rewatched it so many times. It was a light, comedy movie and it was really fun to watch it.

Now, I am watching HJW's new drama HS and I really enjoyed it and I cannot wait to watch her everyweek (maybe I can say that I am addicted to it) I like this drama so much because it is a medical drama (I'm working in the same field) and it focus more about the medical things itself rather than a typical, cliche love story or romance drama that using medical title. We can clearly see that this is a medical drama and the romance plot is just a side thing. I agree that some part maybe medically inaccurate or not so logic, but, most of them worked.

This is the main reason why I love HJW and for korean dramas and movies, I only watched her's. She's not like other actresses who are so popular in our country but keep having the same role in typical drama, love, romance and something like that. HJW will always do something different, different genre, new things, new challenges, that is HJW. So, whoever keep complaining saying she lost her star value, and doing this drama is a mistake, I dont agree with them. Because this is HJW, she will do something that unexpected, untypical and she will keep suprising us with her talent and her love in acting. We can see that she is so passionate with her character and she even spent her time learning how to be a real doctor. She never do a medical drama, then is it wrong for her to do something new?

If I dont know HJW, I can say that there is no age gap ( maybe a little, but very little) between her and the other leading men. With her new, short hair, it made her looks so much much younger. She was so good in her character, her coldness and calmness just like the real doctors/surgeon that I met in hospital. The chemistry between her and KMH and LSW was so good and they look so compatible and they are so cute together especially in ep 11-12.

I just feel sad because I cannot find any website or fanpage doing reviews/recaps on every episode of this drama because the recaps can make me more understand about the plot. And I remembered that this thread used to be so busy and happening when HJW's drama is airing like EK and TTWWNIL long time ago. Whenever, I dont understand about the plot, I can ask here too. But, it is not like that anymore :(

Anyway, I am so sorry for making this post so long, but I just wanna thank everyone again for keeping us up-to-date about HJW esp @andra30

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1