♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Lmao, I guess we'll just wait till it airs to see. Her dramas have always been like that, she's the first name to be attached, and then only if she accepts will they cast the male lead. But I'm just appalled at KMH being a lead. I've seen him in Heirs and thought he was quite serviceable but to be a male lead? This is questionable lol. How did they go from CJH to KMH? I'm hoping there won't be a loveline, like what the others said. I'll tune in though, unless the plot is makjang or the story is boring.

• Like 1

Some sites are saying she confirmed others say that she is in "final negotiations to headline". Until her agency officially makes a statement about this, Im not going to believe it.

P.s her current stylists should really take a hard look at themselves and ask themselves if this is the best they can do for HJW. Pink belt, pink dress, pink pumps, and a light blue jacket??!!  Starting to feel like her stylist are her antis :flushed: In general, I would love it if they could start dressing her in something more fun like fendi or Valentino. 

fendi-resort-2017-collection-lookbook.jp

valentino-resort-2018-collection-new-yor

Now is everywhere in Kmedia ...HJW will be part on the new MBC drama Hospital Ship ! I am half happy ! I have mix feeling about that ! Not about her male lead even with this big ages gap ...I don't care about that issue even if they would have a love line but from what I learned isn't such a situation in the current story ! And I know Jiwonnie will have great chemistry with everyone of her co-stars no matter what their interaction will be. My concern is about MBC ...they only care about rating and they can and they will want to change the script the PD the scriptwriter according to viewers preferences just as in HJW previous drama TTWWNIL. Anyway I can't wait to see her on screen again ! I hope for a good drama ! Finger cross !

• Like 2