♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

5 hours ago, andra30 said:

Mb the script is good ...finger cross!!! But if Ha Ji Won accepts to play in Hospital Ship drama why her agency don't says nothing??? What is about this mysterious silence ???  

That's the mystery, besides CJH only her name came to surface since April... unlike other upcoming dramas which about to air around the same time with hospital ship already sealed their castings, and the other is about to wrap their filming. Aigooo.

i don't think also sis that HJW will post something when she's still in the place, you know for security purposes.... :) 

• Like 2

According to HJWdc the supporting cast for Hospital ship is already settled :

Image resultImage resultRelated imageRelated image

Kim Eung Soo                       Kim Gwang Gyu                  Jung Kyug Soon                  Oh Yun Hong

and Yang Choon Ho, Kim Sun Young, 

• Like 2

Ohhh that's a good news if ever, now we just need the male lead ...

i dont know with jiwon why she's not choosing a project which would be pre-produce, is it that she did not receive any offer, or she's not that demanding. ^_^

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ferlycious said:

Ohhh that's a good news if ever, now we just need the male lead ...

i dont know with jiwon why she's not choosing a project which would be pre-produce, is it that she did not receive any offer, or she's not that demanding. ^_^

Pre-produced dramas might not always b the most successful. See Uncontrollably Fond and Moon Lovers for examples. You might argue that it was more exposed to the international audience, but the koreans mostly determine a dramas success by looking at its ratings. I'm a bit on the fence about pre-produced dramas, so I'm absolutely fine if the drama isn't preproduced. But yes, live-shooting can be very gruelling. 

I was lurking on dcinside, and apparently the two leads won't be having a love line. A bit happy, a but sad, but the storyline and acting will have to make up for that.

BTW, was Damo not 80% preproduced back in 2003?

• Like 1

My stand for wanting a pre-produce drama because i want the visual to be at best, its quality and all. HJW last drama TTWWNIL it is very obvious on her face of how tired her eyes was, though she still pretty but still you can see the traces of being in live shooting, of having the actors not fully rest. 

Oh, so there's no loveline that would be okay since a lot of audiences were complaining already of having a lovestory in hospital/medical settings. Atleast, some changes.

• Like 1

Jiwonnie new IG update... this time a pic from London ...so she is or she was in trip in Europa?? ...Just my thoughts :unsure:....It's something new for her to go on trip in the beginning of a new drama ...or not !!!??? I don't like this uncertainty <_< Anyway... enjoy your trip my Queen !!!!!!

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor

"London good wine"

• Like 2

On 6/9/2017 at 8:20 AM, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

Pre-produced dramas might not always b the most successful. See Uncontrollably Fond and Moon Lovers for examples. You might argue that it was more exposed to the international audience, but the koreans mostly determine a dramas success by looking at its ratings. I'm a bit on the fence about pre-produced dramas, so I'm absolutely fine if the drama isn't preproduced. But yes, live-shooting can be very gruelling. 

I was lurking on dcinside, and apparently the two leads won't be having a love line. A bit happy, a but sad, but the storyline and acting will have to make up for that.

BTW, was Damo not 80% preproduced back in 2003?

Of course i want her to select a pre-produced drama that has good writing and an excellent cast, I dont mean just chose any pre-produced drama. IMO live shooting doesnt always allow the writers to have full creative control bc at the end of the day networks are still concern about their bottom line and will want to change things as they please. Live shooting is ALWAYS grueling and I have heard too many stories about overworking the cast and the crew members. HJW has publicly said that sometimes she would require IVY drips to get by during some of her dramas. That is not okay, and is very sad imo for anyone but esp someone like her. 

She's made a name for herself therefore, I find it weird that she isnt doing more movies and only doing dramas once in a while like some of the other A-list actresses. I want to see her work again but I also want her to choose the right project, i dont want to see her acting in yet another overly saturated storyline bc the entertainment industry isnt very forgiving to actresses over 30 if it is not well received :( . Also, if she wants to do a drama, i would love for her to work with either Noh Hee Kyung or Kim Eun Hee bc they alwys bring realism and depth into their story and character. I dont know why but i think HJW would make a great detective/undercover cop in a movie w/ JIS :wub: ....can the someone make this happen?!!! she's an action goddess! 

• Like 3

as much as we wanted her to take noh hee kyung or kim eun hee dramas, it totally depends also to the offers she receives, and knowing that she's not from big agencies like the other A-listers with more connections and all.... I think that's the only reason I could pinpoint right now as to why she's having projects not as big as before... since she made a one-man agency, i think her casting offers limits...you know business is business the more connections, and how big your agency matters.

• Like 1

I think since she made her own agency her movie offers not as much as before wherein she was able to be casted together with A-list actors... the hype of her movie career bit died down... i hope it won't happen also to her small screen career. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ferlycious said:

as much as we wanted her to take noh hee kyung or kim eun hee dramas, it totally depends also to the offers she receives, and knowing that she's not from big agencies like the other A-listers with more connections and all.... I think that's the only reason I could pinpoint right now as to why she's having projects not as big as before... since she made a one-man agency, i think her casting offers limits...you know business is business the more connections, and how big your agency matters.

I agree with you about her agency being relatively powerless. As far as I know Park Ki-woong is the only other actor her agency has signed with.

• Like 2

I was wondering about her agency, it would be sad if she's not getting a lot of offers bc she has her own agency now but she's still an excellent actress, so her work should speak for itself. This is why I'm so scared of her choosing the wrong project :( I don't really care who the writers are as long as it's well written and directed. I was just using noh hee kyung or kim eun hee dramas as an example of the type of quality writing I would like for HJW to have. At the end of the day, I just want her to chose a role that she feels is challenging and has good writing/directing.  

• Like 2

Also, her agency needs to bring back whoever was styling her for this era, crica 2010 bc her choices were a lot more bold and diverse. I know she is a bit older now but she can still pull off these styles bc she's got a great body and a youthful face.5767366145_33776cdb83_z.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Camillajames said:

I was wondering about her agency, it would be sad if she's not getting a lot of offers bc she has her own agency now but she's still an excellent actress, so her work should speak for itself. This is why I'm so scared of her choosing the wrong project :( I don't really care who the writers are as long as it's well written and directed. I was just using noh hee kyung or kim eun hee dramas as an example of the type of quality writing I would like for HJW to have. At the end of the day, I just want her to chose a role that she feels is challenging and has good writing/directing.  

Thats the problem with small agencies, sort of hoped she resigned with her old one, or even signed with a more influential one. She needs a team that can make good decisions with her for her projects. Like how Empress Ki was technically a hit in Taiwan and in other countries. 

My thoughts on her stylist: I'm not sure if Kim Hwal-ran is still working with her but I wasn't a fan of her makeup. I was going through her red-carpet pics circa 2008-2011 and I totally understand why you would say her agency needs to rehire that stylist. I do think they chose this look for her because of her short hair. Oh I miss those days when she could look like a plain jane one second and become ultra sexy and spunky the next. 

And her muscles oh I miss those muscles. AH I WANT HER IN AN ACTION MOVIE. 

• Like 3

Actually Empress Ki was HJW first project since she made her own agency....

I think even before it is already kim hwal ran who is her make.up artist, probably the trend style of make up by that time in Korea just really fitting to Ha Ji Won beauty...as to compare the trend of make-up now which somehow lacking to HJW beauty features...

and as of now I just dont really like her hairstyle, I find it boring for her coz its been years of her having that style ^_^

i would like to see a kind of ha ji won which is will be very different from oh hana style...

and yup one thing that I became a fan of hjw before was her toned body, which somehow differentiate her from the usual k-celeb figure.... i find her so original before while now is quite meh for me... IMO.

how i wish this coming drama of hers, i can see something new about her :) 

• Like 2