♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won is all ready for summer with 'Crocodile Ladies'

ha-ji-won_1492537764_201704181049134396767_20170418105014_01_20170418111109726.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won is all ready for summer, posing for fashion brand 'Crocodile Ladies's latest 2017 summer collection!

Wearing casual outfits to a classy one piece, Ha Ji Won presented her refreshing charm, smiling brightly against colorful backgrounds.

Meanwhile, the actress will be participating as a judge in the 18th Jeonju International Film Festival from April 27 through June 6.

LINK

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

Lol it seems JiWonnie has been practising a lot of table tennis lately. Maybe it's time for me to rewatch As One lol.

:lol::lol::lol:!  I rewatch As One too after I saw her IG and I must say that I enjoy watching it as the first time !  Great pair with Bae Donna !

• Like 3

Just watched "Ghost in a shell" HJW would've killed it! I want to see her in these sci-fi/ fantasy type of movies. I wish dramaland would let go of these tired doctor/chabol/time traveling themes alrdy. I'm happy the zombie theme is catching on in Korea lol HJW slaying zombies...that would be awesome! She's the only Korean actress I can see pulling it off. 

• Like 3