♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@cynder i was wondering the same thing, what kind of show it is, and if it will be only one episode with Ha Ji Won!@goodgirl_09 i don't know when it was filmed, but it seems that Ha Ji Won is wearing different clothes, so maybe she filmed it for more than one day!

@pie...this Thank You variety show is fairly new. It has its pilot episode in Dec 2012. From what I could find..they have this variety show in the performing arts genre. It seems like they get celebrities from all walks of life (in the name of arts). Since I could not find a previous episode with eng sub...my guess is they have a different place to go each time and they talk about their personal life...at least this is the impression I got from their pilot episode and G-dragon's. In fact, in the first episode their guests were a baseball player, an actor and a monk--they went to a remote village in Gangwondo. Then with G-dragon, they went to Jeju island. Hope this helps...I am kinda excited now to find out what personal things HJW might reveal in this show...just hope that someone will upload it in YT with eng sub...
Edit: G dragon talked about his life after scandal in Thank You...

Guest sayadew

@cynder @minnie0103 Thanks for your support.I don't think I'll be able to run a blog in the next few months. In the meantime, I'll just post the translations here. :)

Lee Jong Suk (High Kick: The Revenge of the Short Legged, Secret Garden)
117AB23D4FADFB680B717F

"I think Ha Ji Won is a real actress."
"At the filming site, Ha Ji Won watched the scene where Kim Joo Won and Gil Ra Im went into the rain, and she cried. She was touched as she watched it as a viewer. And another time, she was walking towards me like Gil Ra Im, so I greeted her, 'Hello sunbaenim. You did well,' but she just walked up to me and gave me a hug. She said, 'You did well..' and then she walked away. Watching her from behind, she was so charismatic."

Go Soo (Into the White Night, The Front Line, Piano)
1930CC404FADFB9F29D73E
CaptionPic 1: Among these, your ideal type is?Pic 2: There's nonePic 3: Ideal type: Ha Ji Won-ssi

Lee Philip (Secret Garden, A Man's Story, The Legend)
1534F8354FB09D1737DD4C

Question: Among actors who acted with you in Secret Garden, is there any one that left the deepest impression on you?
Philip-ssi: The one who filmed the most scenes with me, Ha Ji Won-ssi. The more I see her, she's really professional. Her personality, too, is very good. Even though she couldn't go home every day and she filmed all night long, she always showed her bright side and gave strength to the tired staffs. That attitude looked awesome. I was so touched.

@pie...thanks for the nice pics! Did they film more asics CF? Seems like I have not seen some of those photos.

@sayadew...thanks for the new batch of translations. I am really enjoy this postings of yours...it's like getting a vitamin :-)
It's really amazing how these other actors see HJW in their eyes. There is so much consistency in their descriptions that it makes you, as a reader, long for a chance to meet her as well. 

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"

hi !! >:D< i wish Ha Ji Won and Song Seung Hun can do a project together soon it'll be daebak! :) acting wise and i do think they also look good on screen

peace for any shippers here im implying on work area only ;)) i like Ji Won as an actress too she cries the best very raw genuine :)

Good Morning / Evening / Night .. Wish You All a happy Weekend .. this is a song I like , by Lee Seung Gi .. I hope you would like it , too >:D< his voice is so sweet :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=j36vqPs00MM#t=176s

the translation 

English Translation:

What do you do when my lonely heart suddenly gets difficult?
What do you do when my heart grows weak at sad thoughts?

When it hurts, at the thought you’re alone
When tear drops well up one by one
I will be there at the end of your hard day
Won’t you come a bit closer to me?

I’ll be by your side, you come a bit more to my side
I’ll embrace your sweet tears as well
Let’s share the old and sad memories together
Little by little, for a long long time, as we hold hands

What do you do when my lonely heart suddenly gets difficult?
What do you do when my heart grows weak at sad thoughts?

When it hurts, at the thought you’re alone
When tear drops well up one by one
I will be there at the end of your hard day
Won’t you come a bit closer to me?

and here a subbed video 

Guest Kiddo214

the96butterfly said: So, dispatch is confirming and exposing a new power couple later today..could this be Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won?I have a strong feeling! heheheohh my bias mind! keke

684c1f7dgw1dx2792ebohg+(1).gif
Onnie, what are you doing? ^

684c1f7dgw1dx27ntespdg.gif
Nite onnie^

684c1f7dgw1dx26x4904hg.gif
4 + 10=...? LOL ;=))

798cef72gw1dx2830mv11g.gif
Cute Gif^^

hpOo64R.gif
Awesome!

tumblr_m13hne2vAa1qdcel5o1_500.gif
Hajiwon and Haha