♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest niknokdagu425

@EJA thanks for the post.

INTERVIEW WITH NEW CF credits to JIWONWONDERLAND  My link 

ENJOY

oh my!please translate this latest interview of hajiwon ,please!!!!!

OMO!! New interview!! Thanks for the links guys.. I've watched it and I think I understood a few parts :rolleyes: (However, I'm not that fluent in Korean.. if anyone here understood what the interview's about, feel free to correct me)

She was asked what she's been up to recently, she said she went to China, Hawaii and LA. There was one time where she got surprised when a Chinese Ajusshi called her 'Gil Ra Im-ssi' instead of Ha Ji Won. Same thing happened in Hawaii where a (Japanese?) grandfather called her 'Gil Ra Im' as well.

Then she was asked what did she do while resting or for (good time?), she said she ate a lot especially ice cream. She ate ice cream every night and she got to sleep a lot (?). The guy asked her that while she was filming SeGa, how much sleep did she actually got.. she said something about 'One..every 5 nights?' or one hour a day if she can and on the road to the filming location (?).

Q: Side effects/after effects of being "Gil Ra Im"? She said something about still hearing Ra Im's ringtone, "Munja washong~".

Q: Meeting "Tang Wei" - She said, they met during a fashion show she attended in China. Tang Wei mentioned she'd seen SeGa.

Q: How was working with Hyun Bin? She said he was well mannered and very fun to talk to. (this was funny because after she said this they showed a clip of Joo Won saying "Yes!" lol!

2rcmzcm.jpg

She was also asked about her acting on movies and dramas that require action scenes. She said, she did got injured a lot. On her back, ankles, wrist and in the past she didn't even notice that she injured her neck.

After this part, she was asked something about difficulties on her roles.. then there's a part where she talked about her leading men, about falling for them or something (not sure how to translate this - sorry. :( ) and if their ages matter to her, she said not really.

Q: Ideal person? She said someone who's optimistic(?), well mannered and funny.

That's pretty much it. :D Again, I'm not fluent with the language. For those who understand Korean better, please feel free to correct these. :D :D

Guest RAINLUVER012

OMO!! New interview!! Thanks for the links guys.. I've watched it and I think I understood a few parts :rolleyes: (However, I'm not that fluent in Korean.. if anyone here understood what the interview's about, feel free to correct me)

She was asked what she's been up to recently, she said she went to China, Hawaii and LA. There was one time where she got surprised when a Chinese Ajusshi called her 'Gil Ra Im-ssi' instead of Ha Ji Won. Same thing happened in Hawaii where a (Japanese?) grandfather called her 'Gil Ra Im' as well.

Then she was asked what did she do while resting or for (good time?), she said she ate a lot especially ice cream. She ate ice cream every night and she got to sleep a lot (?). The guy asked her that while she was filming SeGa, how much sleep did she actually got.. she said something about 'One..every 5 nights?' or one hour a day if she can and on the road to the filming location (?).

Q: Side effects/after effects of being "Gil Ra Im"? She said something about still hearing Ra Im's ringtone, "Munja washong~".

Q: Meeting "Tang Wei" - She said, they met during a fashion show she attended in China. Tang Wei mentioned she'd seen SeGa.

Q: How was working with Hyun Bin? She said he was well mannered and very fun to talk to. (this was funny because after she said this they showed a clip of Joo Won saying "Yes!" lol!

*quoted image*

She was also asked about her acting on movies and dramas that require action scenes. She said, she did got injured a lot. On her back, ankles, wrist and in the past she didn't even notice that she injured her neck.

After this part, she was asked something about difficulties on her roles.. then there's a part where she talked about her leading men, about falling for them or something (not sure how to translate this - sorry. :( ) and if their ages matter to her, she said not really.

Q: Ideal person? She said someone who's optimistic(?), well mannered and funny.

That's pretty much it. :D Again, I'm not fluent with the language. For those who understand Korean better, please feel free to correct these. :D :D

Some stuff you missed :D

When she said she slept a lot during her vacation, the interviewer (Jo YoungGoo) asked her what is the most hours she slept and she said 16 hours! haha

She said while filming Secret Garden, sometimes she didn't wash her face because she was filming all day and night.

Later it got hard for her to even memorize her lines because she was so tired, so she started eating medicine that Korean high schoolers (who are studying for the Korean SATs) take, called gongjindan.

The interviewer asked if there are any side effects and she said her speech is still like RaIm's. For example, she says "muhtjuh muhtjuh" (cool cool) or "watshong watshong" (arrived arrived)

She said she met TangWei twice, once in China and once during the ManChu screening. She said they had a very short conversation. The subs at the bottom say, "To the extent of 'Hello'?" because of their language barrier. haha

And the interviewer said, "We interviewed TangWei last week" and they showed a clip from last week's episode and TangWei said (i'm translating the korean subtitles at the bottom because she spoke in chinese and I don't know chinese xD) "When I first heard that Ha JiWon came to China I wanted to ask her if HyunBin was quiet and did not speak a lot while they were filming the drama" (TangWei said previously in an interview that while filming ManChu, HyunBin was very quiet and avoided her. HyunBin said he did this so he could get into character.)

And they go back to the interviewer and Ha JiWon. He says, "she wanted me to ask you if HyunBin is that kind of person"

Ha JiWon laughs and says, "No. He speaks well, has good manners, and is very funny" And then they showed the clip from SeGa with HyunBin saying "YES!" after they switch bodies back. haha

JYG: Then why did TangWei say that (about hyunbin)?

HJW: Well.. I usually get along with people very well. hahaha

They show clips of HJW's action scenes.

HJW: I have a lot of injuries. Since I do a lot of action scenes, I have hurt my spine, wrist, ankle, knees. Once I broke my neck but did not notice and continued filming. I went to the hospital because I got hurt in a different area and found out then that I broke my neck. My entire body hurt so much everyday, so I did not notice.

(I wonder what role this was for... )

Interviewer: Your roles are always so challenging.

HJW: There are many time my body is exhausted, but I get loved by "muhtjin (cool) namjadeul (men)" in those roles. hahah

And they show clips of her with men.

JYG: What are you bad at/What can't you do?

HJW: Having a relationship?? hahaha I'm a little lonely.

JYG: Exactly. You're at the age when you must be very lonely.

HJW: No. Not yet.... hahah. I think it's because I did it so many times in dramas and movies.

JYG: You said in your profile that your ideal man is someone who is confident even if he only has 1000 won($1).

HJW: I think I wrote that 10 years ago. haha. But it's still the same. I like someone who is positive and confident and laughs well.

JYG: What if someone who just met you comes up to you and says, "Hey! Buy me some food! Give me some allowance!" proudly. What are you going to do?

HJW: I think that would be kind of weird. haha

They show clips of her previous work: hwang jinyi, closer to heaven, WHIB.

JYG narration: It's been 12 years since she debuted. For her work was always before love. She always spoke to her audience with different eyes.

HJW: I want to live many different kinds of lives, but I also want to live in a fantasy. Not as a person...hahaha.. but as an alien. hahaha

and then JYG hands her the "Flower Alcohol" wine glass (they started the interview drinking the flower alcohol and JYG said it's time for you to come back to HJW from GRI- TheJiWonderland youtube clip doesn't show this part.)

and says, "Ha JiWon? Have you come back?"

HJW: Eagle? Alien? My appearnce is a human but inside is an alien? hahaha

Once again, she laughed a lot in this interview :D

She is quite busy! It's only been a month since Secret Garden ended and she's been to China, Hawaii, LA, and she's doing an ad now.

I hope she's getting a lot of rest in between.

@RAINLUVER012

Cool! Thanks for a much detailed translation. :) By any chance, would it be too much if I asked for a translated transcript version of the whole interview? XD -- so I can subbed the video for everyone. :)

Guest RAINLUVER012

@RAINLUVER012

Cool! Thanks for a much detailed translation. :) By any chance, would it be too much if I asked for a translated transcript version of the whole interview? XD -- so I can subbed the video for everyone. :)

Is that just a line by line translation?

@ps3hl & RAINLUVER : thank you guys for the translations!

much appreciated.

she looks so good during that interview. no trace of dark circle she had during the last few episodes of SG.

and uh, ps3hl, I am loving your blog. :wub:

and what a cool name for a blog!!

Guest RAINLUVER012

I've never done this before and my korean is not perfect, but here is the transcript for the HanBam interview.

I used this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4_6c-Iy90s

narration:The woman who caused the entire country to fall into "RaIm Fever" HA JIWON! I, Jo YoungGoo, met with JiWon, who got dressed into a beautiful actress's clothes.

JYG: It's already been a month since Secret Garden ended.

HJW: Yes.

Q: What have you been doing since then?

HJW: I've been to China, Hawaii, and LA.

narration: Last winter, she was the main character in a drama in which each word and action caused big issues. She said she was able to feel her amazing popularity in different countries while she was on vacation.

HJW: I was surpsied when a Chinese ahjuhsshi (man) didn't call me Ha JiWon but called me Gil RaIm sshi. Even when I went to Hawaii a Japanese hajahbuhjee (grandpa) called me Gil RaIm. I felt really good.

Q: What did you enjoy while resting?

HJW: I ate a lot. That made me happiest. I ate ice cream every night. I slept a lot too.

JYG: You slept a lot?

HJW: Yes

JYG: What is the longest period of time you slept?

HJW: Hmm... I even slept for 16 hours.

Q: What is the longest period of time you went without sleeping while filming Secret Garden?

HJW: There were time I only slept one hour a day for 5 days. I even filmed without washing my face because I spent the night filming. Later, it became hard for me to memorize my lines, so I ate "GongJinDan" medicine that "Korean SAT" students take. I was so tired.

Q: Gil RaIm side effects after ending Secret Garden?

HJW: I talk like her sometimes. When someone does something, I say "muhtjuh muhtjuh" (cool cool) and "wahshong whashong" (arrived arrived). RaIm's way of talking still remains a little

narration: In one month, she got rid of the image of Gil RaIm and transformed into a glamourous actress.

Q: You met with TangWei?

HJW: Yes. At the fashion show. I met her for the first time, but she felt like a friend and was comfortable. She said she watched Secret Garden. And I met her again in Korea.

n: Hyunbin's 2 women met at LATE AUTUMN's VIP premiere.

JYG: What did you 2 do when you met?

HJW: We had a short conversation

JYG: We met TangWei last week.

Last week's episode

TangWei: When I first heard that Ha JiWon was coming to Korea, I wanted to ask her if HyunBin was quiet while filming the drama with her.

Q: Hyunbin's acutal personality?

JYG: Is he really like that?

HJW: No. He speaks very well and has very good manners and is very funny.

JYG: Then why was he like that to TangWei?

HJW: Hmm... I usually get along with people well.

n: Ha JiWon says she feels happier when she is sweating and running, so she is often called an "action star" which is not common amongst actresses.

HJW: I have a lot of injuries. Since I do a lot of action scenes, I hurt my spine, wrist, ankle, knee. Once I broke my neck but did not notice and continued filming. I went to the hospital because I got hurt in a different area and found out then that I broke my neck. My entire body hurt so much everyday, so I did not notice.

Q: Aren't your roles challenging?

HJW: There are many times my body feels exhausted, but I also get loved by cool guys.

n: She always wins her love in her projects but

JYG: What is Ha JiWon bad at?

HJW: Relationships? I am a little lonely.

JYG: You are at the age when you must be very lonely

HJW: No. I am not at that age yet. I think may be because I did it so many times in dramas and movies.

JYG: You wrote in you profile that your ideal man is someone who is confident even if he only has 1000 won (~$1)

HJW: I think I wrote that around 10 years ago.

JYG: Did it change?

HJW: No. It didn't change. I like someone who is positive, confident, and laughs well.

JYG: What if someone you just met comes up to you and says proudly, "HEY! Buy me food! Give me some allowance!"?

HJW: I think that's kind of weird.

n: It's been 12 years since she debuted. In order to become an actress who expresses herself through a different image, she always put work before love. She always speaks to her audience with different eyes.

HJW: I want to live many different lives, but I also want to live in a fantasy. Not as a person, but as an alien.

JYG: Have a drink. Are you okay now? Ha JiWon? Have you come back?

HJW: An eagle? An alien? Human on the outside and alien in the inside.

n: A new image every time we see her, so she is always shining. One Night will always be cheering you on!

Guest RAINLUVER012

@RAINLUVER012

Thanks! That was fast.. :) I'll go ahead and work on the video now. Thanks again! Appreciate the effort! :)

No problem~

It's the least I can do as a fan :D hehehe

A big THANK YOU for RAINLOVER and ps3hl for the translation. Both of you are awesome and efficient. I really enjoy watching the lattest clip of jiwon. I'm very interested with the type of her ideal guy... Optimistic[ positive and confident], good manners and funny[laugh well]. Actually I have someone in mind just by watching her clip with the translation's provided.

RAINLOVER, ganaax, Eja, niknokdagu and maccay thanks a lot for the pics of jiwon's drama and movies. Keep them coming. I'm just having not enough plus [+]remark just in a minute for you all.

By looking at all her pictures in this page, one photo by one photo....jiwon is absolutely stunning, gorgeous and seductively beautiful with her long shiny hair. I hope she doesn't cut her hair anymore. She just lost half of her sexiness with the short hair. But can't denied that she's so cute, youthful and fresh even in short hair.

Guest sintame

RAINLUVER012 & ps3hl thank you for your collaborative translation. really enjoyed HJW interview.

ganaax, maccay - awesome pictures! thank you!

niknokdagu425 & Eja, thanks for video link anf the gif

you guys are amazing! just like Ha Ji Won!