♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Had a marathon viewing of What happened in Bali...Good thing I found one that has a good english subs...I love her in this drama...so heartbreaking...

Guest sitaslide

Hi all...

thanks f927 and maccay for sharing our HJW pics in W Korea... she's just different from GRI..but still stunning...

i just realized that i had sent a wrong post... since i've been following HJW and SG threads, i had a mistake...

i notice that someone has asked about The Duelist movie link... i thought it was niknokdagu425..it turns out limestar08... i guess i was too quickly reading it that i missed the one who actually asked for it...and yet i've posted in SG thread not here... hahaha..double mistake... i apologize..

so limestar08 have you found it? well just see below link that i've provided (was sent to niknokdagu425...apologize again!) if you still need it... i've dl it myself.. think it's good quality...

Hi SG-ers... love to see that this thread KEEP ALIVE....

totally agree with lovehbhjw... SG is just like a fresh air...and we're here because we keep needing it... haha...

(cut part of the post)

@niknokdagu425 (hahaha..should be limestar08)

thanks for the links... i really enjoy it... it fills up my new collection of SG BTS... HB-HJW are just great on and off screen... i can feel their fantastic energy in their acting effort...

your favorite link is also my fav... ha3...

btw, you're looking for duelist link, well lately asiatorrent has been helpful providing me that. Here is the link that i found for the movie (dvdrip).

(cut part of the post)

well guys... i really miss JW-GRI so much... miss watching SG in weekends... however..gladly i found a few MVs of them... these MVs are just awesome... so..hope you enjoy it... one of the SG addiction sickness remedy... (well to me at least).. haha... :wub:

You are My Spring credit to zxcvb434 @youtube

You are My Spring 2 credit to pinkxlotus22 @youtube

Tender Scenes of JW-GRI credit to Angie iadoresojisup @ youtube

JW-GRI kiss scenes credit to Angie iadoresojisup @ youtube

Guest niknokdagu425

Hi all...

thanks f927 and maccay for sharing our HJW pics in W Korea... she's just different from GRI..but still stunning...

i just realized that i had sent a wrong post... since i've been following HJW and SG threads, i had a mistake...

i notice that someone has asked about The Duelist movie link... i thought it was niknokdagu425..it turns out limestar08... i guess i was too quickly reading it that i missed the one who actually asked for it...and yet i've posted in SG thread not here... hahaha..double mistake...  i apologize..

so limestar08 have you found it? well just see below link that i've provided (was sent to niknokdagu425...apologize again!) if you still need it... i've dl it myself.. think it's good quality...

thanks also for the clips,sitaslidesmile.gif,our Jiwon is really amazing and spectacular.

Guest RAINLUVER012

I just finished watching the drama Hwang JinYi.

It was so beautiful!

I remember watching it with my mom when it was airing, but I stopped because I couldn't understand the traditional Korean very well.

Fortunately, I found it on youtube with English subs :D

channel name: dbfLUVkdramas (if anyone is interested in watching it too)

link to episode 1 part 1/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsIeGUn533g

Ha JiWon doesn't appear until the middle of the 2nd episode. The beginning is played by her child-actress.

Ha JiWon's performance was amazing!

No wonder she received the DaeSang(highest award) for the 2006 KBS Drama Awards for this drama.

She looks so beautiful in a hanbok and has so much charisma. Her dancing is beautiful too :)

Ha JiWon is truly a chameleon-like actress!

I definitely recommend this drama! :D

F3570-33.jpg

F3570-34.jpg

F3570-06.jpg

F3570-25.jpg

F3570-29.jpg

Guest niknokdagu425

e86eada9e7552da68646c0e5300149da_large.jpg

[/qu

OUR JIWONwub.gif

99a6338c40391d3e4e7549b46829d585_large.jpg

a75dd65361e4efa5e2c36482dcb41cfa_large.jpg

d8ac24d375f42bad5474bacfdefebea3_large.jpg

f2907c13455589556cae7bf174fb0fb9_large.jpg

Goodness! i really hate when my computer had a virus it ruined all of my HAJIWON's  picture collection good thing i still have some of it enjoy wub.gif

Guest Chi Chi

Also want to share some nice photos of HJW from the past with long hair.

(Credit: HJW fan in Baidu)

Could anyone please share a good link to watch What happen to Bali with English sub? I am ready to start a new drama :mellow:

fb182809d7ac27b536d122a6.jpgee8fced846f1b841495403a6.jpgdb9df6c276039b983bdb4941.jpgc4914e36f2d64591a2cc2b3a.jpg227773c6d359a5579c163dff.jpg52669c253e9c372c35a80ff6.jpg62be390607491d541d9583a7.jpg0e0db8338cd53f6a5bb5f5ab.jpg

Guest niknokdagu425

@chi chi

thanks for the pics, you can watch it at azntv.comsmile.gif hope you like it, its my no.1,best drama for me,thanks to WHIB i got hooked to HAJIWON,it has a unique plot and great script best drama of 2004 with a really unpredictable ending.dont want to spoil it for you but im sure you will love it highly recommended!

Guest Chi Chi

So an actor (Section 7?) sat down next to the pre-paid empty seats next to HJW, looks like HJW was trying to shake him to go away...haha..i am joking, i think HJW was trying to wake him up actually.

Youtube - HJW at VIP

Another video of HJW filmed back stage somewhere. Can a kind soul translate it for us please?

Youtube - HJW back stage interview somewhere

Edited: @niknokdagu435, thank you for the link, i will start watching right now :lol:

Guest niknokdagu425

So an actor (Section 7?) sat down next to the pre-paid empty seats next to HJW, looks like HJW was trying to shake him to go away...haha..i am joking, i think HJW was trying to wake him up actually.

Youtube - HJW at VIP

Another video of HJW filmed back stage somewhere.  Can a kind soul translate it for us please?

Youtube - HJW back stage interview somewhere

Edited: @niknokdagu435, thank you for the link, i will start watching right now  :lol:

@chi  chi

i think the man seated next to hajiwon is her leading man in HAEUNDAE and with the other video i think that one is from a music award wherein she is about to  present the award

Guest bashful

hi lovehbhjw & bashful,

right after I saw it on tv, I tried searching for the clip on arirang website. I’m not sure if they post the past news, but i can't seem to find past news clips. I even searched it on arirang youtube channel, but that's not updated at all. It appeared on 2/16/11 arirang news, not showbiz extra. I was actually focused on listening to Korean news, then all of a sudden the newscaster paused and say it’s time for celebrity weekly. I didn’t pay attention at first because they were just showing JYJ, then they showed HB and a poster of his movie, then HJW! I I don’t know, maybe it’s just the way they edit. It was a very short clip, but enough to get me excited, especially when the camera kept panning on HJW when HB speaks. I can’t find the clip, all I found is the caption.

Arirang National

i just cut the excerpt

The movie "Late Autumn" held a special preview ahead of its release in Korea. Many Korean stars showed up on the red carpet to congratulate "Late Autumn"'s stars, Hyeon Bin and Tang Wei.

[interview : Ji Jin-hui, Actor] "Everything feels great. Hyeon Bin, I'll enjoy the movie. You're awesome, and I hope you finish your military duty safe and sound. I'll be here waiting when you get back. Good luck!"

[interview : Seong Yu-ri, Actress] "I came to see Hyeon Bin's movie. I almost got trampled on my way up here."

There were many stars already inside the theater. Shin Min-a was there, as well as Ha Ji-won and Kim Sa-rang, both of whom recently starred alongside Hyeon Bin in the TV drama "Secret Garden." Seol Gyeong-gu could also be spotted in the crowd.

[interview : Tang Wei, Actress] "Hello, I'm Tang Wei. I am so happy to be here in Korea, having starred in a Korean movie."

[interview : Hyeon Bin, Actor] "Hello, this is Hyeon Bin. I know that everyone here is extremely busy and has tight schedules. Thank you so much for taking the time to be here today."

"Late Autumn" will soon be in theaters. We hope that it will be as successful as everyone has wished it to be!

It's ok....thank you for the captions. :w00t:

More from W Korea magazine from DCgall

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

bashful I hope they will. Just happy to see Jiwon supporting HB in his movie premiere. I don't know when her new movie will be released but I hope HB will still be around to support her too.

kjkfan7 Our Fashion guru is Ha Ji Won  :D Whatever she wears, be it a shirt or hoodie, skinny jeans or shorts, a dress or gown, she'll definitely rock it! Now i like the sunglasses in the 3rd photo. Her hair is too short, kinda like sexy out-of-bed hair but still looks girlie in those dresses. I like the smokey eyes, too. Waiting for the clearer version of these photos.

So have you seen Duelist yet?  Thanks for translating the video from the movie premiere.

I agree 100% with you ganaax ~ Chamelion-like actress= Ha Ji Won. The best way to describe her.  :wub:

gle_perry cute baby pix of JiWon. Pretty since birth and has become more beautiful, confident, amazing yeoja!

@maccay,

Where did you get the photos, can sent it to me? thanks.

hey mench where do you watch those?

i've searched for them for ages :(

Hi amy235 I downloaded it from mysoju.com its not good quality but the subs are okay compared to what i have..here's the link http://www.mysoju.com/korean-drama/what-happened-in-bali/.....enjoy not good quality video ..here's another link http://www.koreandrama.tv/what_happened_in_bali/....enjoy..

I always wondered why Ha ji won didn't get award for her role in haeundae ......and  I have spent the last hour trying to find an article about it.......

It seems little unfair.....

Is this unfair or is it just me?‎

Nomination Dispute Mars Daejong Film Festival

By Lee Hyo-won

Staff Reporter

Singer-turned-actress Jang Na-ra's nomination for Best Actress at the upcoming Daejong (Grand Bell) Film Festival, the country's most prestigious film awards, has sparked a stormy debate.

The festival's nomination of Jang for Korea's equivalent of the Oscars was met with surprise by many as her film ``The Sky and the Sea,'' in which she plays the role of an autistic musician, has yet to be released in theaters. Meanwhile, popular actress Ha Ji-won was excluded from the nomination list despite receiving critical acclaim for roles in two headline-making films this year ― ``Haeundae,'' a tsunami blockbuster that became one of the highest grossing films in Korean box office history, and ``Closer to Heaven,'' a tearjerker melodrama that also garnered much attention.

In response to public criticism, the festival issued a press release Thursday explaining the circumstances. ``The Sky and the Sea was completed within the designated time period to be considered for the awards," the release said. ``Well-made films featuring fine acting can be submitted for judgment and are eligible for nomination, even if they have not yet hit theaters.''

Concerning Ha's exclusion from the nomination list, the festival said that ``although she delivered good performances in 'Haeundae' and 'Closer to Heaven' the vote was split among judges'' ― meaning that when an actor appears in more than one film in a pool of works submitted for nomination, votes are often split because nominations for best actor/actress are made according to his/her role in a particular film.

Jang Nara‘s latest film, Sky and Ocean [하늘과 바다], hasn’t just flopped at the box office, it put in a decidedly miserable showing in last place in its opening week. It seems these days we’re hearing about new films breaking records by bringing in millions of viewers in a single weekend (examples: Take Off, Haeundae, Chaw), but Sky and Ocean fell short of even 10,000 audience members in its first weekend. To be specific, it drew 9,952 viewers.

Shown on 224 screens, that means each theater only drew 44 to 45 people; that amounts to 4.51% of the market share of overall theater attendance. Counting the rest of the week (it premiered on October 28), the total ticket sales add up to 13,715 for a total revenue of 90.5 million won (approximately $72,000).

Hi amy235 I downloaded it from mysoju.com its not good quality but the subs are okay compared to what i have..here's the link http://www.mysoju.com/korean-drama/what-happened-in-bali/.....enjoy not good quality video ..here's another link http://www.koreandrama.tv/what_happened_in_bali/....enjoy..

thanks a lot :)

i feel so bad because i top the page but i have nothing to share :(