♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest blue_cosmos

Thanks so much for the link ps3hl :)

I totally get how she feels - it's really nice to know that she's moved and touched by the fans. I just hope all the fans will continue to love and support her like good little fanboys and fangirls - she really deserves it. Overbearing or un-fanlike behaviour cannot be tolerated neither here nor by the official fanclub. (boy watching that video has weirdly got me all fired up :s)

Guest RAINLUVER012

The Smile Again Project - Ha Ji Won's Message to Fans [Eng]

Translations: kjkfan7

Sorry it took so long. :) This made me teary-eyed. I just love how appreciative she is to her fans. More reason to admire her.

GAH!

Watching this made me cry!!!

She is so sincere to her fans! You could see that her words are coming straight from her heart.

I loved her pictures poses at the end. So cute :D

@sitaslide - you're very welcome. :)

@blue_cosmos - HJW sure knows how to give back to her fans. For those people who really makes time to join her on such activities, even a simple "How are you?" from her can make their sacrifices and efforts worthy. Some of those fans probably ditched their jobs or school for that day, haha. I hope she continues to be appreciative and humble to them. From what I noticed, she treats them more as FRIENDS than just mere fans compared to other artists... which for me, makes it so much more difficult not to like her. :)

@RAINLUVER012 - I agree. She is very sincere and down to earth too. And yes, the poses were so cute at the end. lol! Love the one where they were pointing up somewhere.. Haha!

Guest blue_cosmos

@sitaslide - you're very welcome. :)

@blue_cosmos - HJW sure knows how to give back to her fans. For those people who really makes time to join her on such activities, even a simple "How are you?" from her can make their sacrifices and efforts worthy. Some of those fans probably ditched their jobs or school for that day, haha. I hope she continues to be appreciative and humble to them. From what I noticed, she treats them more as FRIENDS than just mere fans compared to other artists... which for me, makes it so much more difficult not to like her. :)

@RAINLUVER012 - I agree. She is very sincere and down to earth too. And yes, the poses were so cute at the end. lol! Love the one where they were pointing up somewhere.. Haha!

Yeah, I think that's one of the best things about fangirling (and fanboying) her - she's already an open, warm and friendly person..... choosing to go out there and spend time personally with the fans is something most celebrities would not do (I think).  From that video that you've linked - they're all having such fun hanging around like normal friends, it's almost amazing.... it really ups the fans devotion and love for her.  However, because she is so friendly with fans, I'm slightly afraid that some of them will want more and even more of her time - it can be dangerous getting friendly and close to a celebrity.... I hope all the fans understand that even though our Hajiwon treats them like good friends, there's a boundary that they may not cross over.  Theoretically speaking, fans who think they are very close to Hajiwon can be slighted if they're not getting that extra attention..... I can see it happening but I sure hope it doesn't happen.

Or maybe I've been watching too much TV.  phew.gif

Yeah, I think that's one of the best things about fangirling (and fanboying) her - she's already an open, warm and friendly person..... choosing to go out there and spend time personally with the fans is something most celebrities would not do (I think).  From that video that you've linked - they're all having such fun hanging around like normal friends, it's almost amazing.... it really ups the fans devotion and love for her.  However, because she is so friendly with fans, I'm slightly afraid that some of them will want more and even more of her time - it can be dangerous getting friendly and close to a celebrity.... I hope all the fans understand that even though our Hajiwon treats them like good friends, there's a boundary that they may not cross over.  Theoretically speaking, fans who think they are very close to Hajiwon can be slighted if they're not getting that extra attention..... I can see it happening but I sure hope it doesn't happen.

Or maybe I've been watching too much TV.  *quoted image*

Haha. I see your point. I guess there's always gonna be someone like that. It'll just depend maybe on how much respect they have for her. She still deserves a personal life whether or not she's a public figure. :rolleyes:

Guest mindmixer

Wow glad to see this forum picking up speed. As mentioned before, I never really noticed HJW till Secret Garden...

Even when I watched WHIB it was for JIS & SJS. But man, I realized she is really very cool...

Hope to see her continue acting in more movies. I think dramas are too tiring though rewarding for fans... And of course, I really hope she finds her true love soon! :wub:

Relying on all our friends her who understand korean to bring us her latest news.

Cheers guys & gals! :D

Okay, I got one midterm over with and still have one more this coming Friday! Nonetheless I didn't forget about this thread, I translated the LA fan account, I will post up the articles in a couple hours. Also, I'm almost done with translating mindmixer's video so hopefully I will get them up tonight. :)

Korean Fan account of meeting Ha Ji Won in Los Angeles. (PART 2)

울 남편도 헉!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 우리옆을 지나치며 코디님한테 뭐라 말하시는 도중 코디님이 상냥 친절하게 우리쪽을 바라보며 설명을 하시더라고요!! 그러더니 지원씨가 저희쪽을 바라보시면서 놀라심!!!! 굉장히 놀라심!!!!

큰 눈이 더 커지더라고요!!! 믿을수가 없다고!!! 어떻게 알고 공항까지 찾아 왔는지..........

그래서 때는 이때다 싶어서 인사부터 시작하고 시가공홈미국 대표로 줌마들에대표로 이렇게 찾아왔다고...ㅎㅎ

지 원씨가 정말 많이 놀라시는것 같았어요!! 그래도 얼굴엔 환한 미소가 계속 !!!!! 그리고 만들어 가지고 온 메세지를 드리고  지금도 주무시지 않고 저를 기다리는 분들이 너무 많다고!!! 한분 한분 전부 옮겼는데 전부 다는 못했다고, 그리고 너무너무  영광이라고, 나 자신조차 믿을수 없는 일이 벌어진거라고!!!

지원씨는 정말 그정도로 국제적이냐고!!! 많이 놀라고 기뻐하심!!!

그리고 꽃다발과 파일 전달하고 싸인부탁드렸는데 서서 하지말고 짐찾는곳에 의자가 있으니 가서 앉아서 하자고해서 ..............

저옆에 지원씨,코디님이 앉고 우리 앞쪽으로는 울남편, 메니저분 서서 계시고...

Okay!! Now to continue where we left off!~~~~

She was wearing a coat with jean and a causal jogging shoes!! And then she puts back her bang in a very cute way~ (She still has the short hair!!)

Scarf? I only see her watery eyes, Ji Won-ssi was trying to hide her face, I am not lying, it is the truth헉!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband also went헉!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She passed by us and walk towards the stylist, the stylist knows what we were trying to do!! Then Ji Won-ssi looked at us and was shocked!!!!!!!!! She was very shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She already has a big eye and add to that she even opened her eyes bigger when she saw us, she said she couldn’t believe it!!!! How do we know when she get off flight……………….

So, I think this is the biggest opportunity, I went to greet her, and told her I am a Se-Ga fan-nerds ajumma from America and I am a representative to greet her when she comes to LA……… haha

Ji Won-ssi looks like she was shocked severely!!! But she still have that bright smile on her face!!!!!!!!!

Later, I gave Ji Won-ssi my handmade fan letter, and told her the Se-Ga ajumma army has not slept yet, they are waiting for my report!!!! She looked at them one by one, but because it was too much to see, she couldn’t finish looking at everything. She said she was really really honored, all of this she cannot believe it!!!!!!

She also said, how is it that fans are everywhere!!!! Very shocked and happy!!!!

Then I gave her the flowers and all the other gifts, I asked her to give me an autograph. She said, don’t stand here, we should go to the place where she pick up her luggage, they have chairs there, and we sat there together and talked………

Beside me was Ji Won-ssi and her stylist, my husband was with the manager picking up luggage……

167355_01.jpg

지원씨가 카푸치노거품 입어 묻은 사진보시고 빵 터짐!!와~~우!!

그리고 한분 한분 이름 직접쓰시면서 열심히 싸인해 주셨어요... 근데, 근데,역시 일반인과 배우들이 다르긴 다르더라고요!!!

아줌마 본색 발동..ㅋㅋㅋ 싸인 해주고 계시는동안 위에서 아래까지 스케너 작동!!!

완전 이뻐!!!완전 이뻐!!! 울 남편도 잘 말안하는 양반이 정말 이쁘다고, 정말 틀리다고, 그리고 그렇게 들이닥치는데도 다 해준다고... 내가 왜 하지원씨를 이렇게 까지 좋아하는줄 알겠다고!!!!!!(칭찬이죠??)

그리고 울 아이들 이름도 넣어서 싸인해주셨삼~~~~

또 제가 싸인까지 받았는데 그냥 안뇽하고 돌아섰겠씀까????

사진 부탁드렸죠!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!사진 3방 찍었슴~~~~~돠!!!!

머리 둘이 같이 맞대고...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 또 제가 사진찍었다고 안뇽했겠슴까??? 아니죠!!!

은근히 LA화보촬영 띄웠죠!!!! 근데 쫌 미안해서 파고 들지는 않았어요.... 기습공격에 놀란 가슴인데 거기다가 들이대면 아예 쓰러질것 같아서!!!!

예의도 밝아요!! 고맙다고 서로 인사하는데 자리에 앉아 있다가 일어서서 인사하더라고요!!!!완전 감동!!!!

Ji Won-ssi saw the gift I prepared for her, it was a picture of her cappuccino kiss!!!!  She laughed out loud!!!! W~~~OW!!!

Then she wrote the name of everyone one by one and give them each an autograph….. But, but, she doesn’t look like any other typical celebrity!!!!!!!!!!

The true character of ajumma is about to start….. hahahaha While she was giving autographs to us, I started to scan her everything from top to bottom!!!!!!!!

So pretty so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! My husband doesn’t talk much, but even he said she was pretty beautiful, really different from the rest of the crowd!! We continued to follow her without warning, and she doesn’t have any dissatisfaction with us and allowed us to follow her…….. Now I finally understand why I really really really really like Ha Ji Won-ssi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Isn’t it magnificent??)

She even wrote the name of my kids and gave me an autograph too~~~~~~~~~~

So I got her autograph, am I going to let her go that easily just like that??????????

I requested her to take a picture with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took 3 pictures~~~~~~~~~~~~~돠!!!!!!!!!!

Our heads are touching each others…… T_________________T Will I let her go after taking a photo just like that??????? Of course not!!!!!!!!!!

I continue to take pictures of her while she’s here in LA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kinda feel sorry that I did not ask beforehand…. She already got shocked as it is, anymore will cause her to faint!!!

She has very good manners!! We all say thanks to each other, when I greet her, she was sitting down, but she suddenly stood up and bowed at me!!!!!!!!! I’m very touched!!!!!!!

49056-01-20101207124021-570.jpg

그렇게 서 있으면서    안부묻고 있는데 중국분들이 하지원씨 아니냐고 ..ㅋㅋ 한국말로 그냥 이름만 하..지..원..씨

그러더니 메니저분 급 하지원씨쪽으로 이동!!! 캬!!! 멋져 멋져 메니저분!!!

중국사람인데 하지원씨 팬이라고 밖에 서 있다가 알아 봤다고 사진 부탁해도 되냐고...흔쾌히 사진촬영!!!

정말 이분에게 한번 빠지면 헤어나오지 못하는 이유가 있구나라는 생각이 저절로 들더라고요...

저도 울 남편도 하지원씨와 악수 하고 코디님과메니저분과도 악수 하고 정말 고맙고 감사하다고

인사하고 피곤한데 시간 많이 빼었다고 LA에서 계시는 동안 편안하게 지내다 가시라고, 이곳 변덕스런 날씨 건강꼭!! 조심하라고 말씀드리고 돌아섰슴~~~~~돠!!!!

In the midst of talking, there was some Chinese who came up to her and asked her if she is Ha Ji Won haha they spoke Korean Ha… Ji… Won… ssi

At this moment, the manager ran towards Ha Ji Won!!! The manager is so cool so cool!!!!!

The Chinese people said they are Chinese fans of Ha Ji Won, standing outside for a while when they recognized her….. ask if she can take a picture together.

She replied so quickly and accept their request

I was thinking to myself, if you get caught in Ha Ji Won fever, you can never find reason for yourself to get out…….

Me and my husband shake hand with Ha Ji Won and her manager and stylist, and thanked them a lot.

I greeted her one last time, and told her she’s really tired, and since she have so much time now, she can come to LA and have a nice long rest, the weather in LA is very warm and friendly, so she must take care of her health!!!! Later, we depart~~~~~~ed!!!!!

88185298.jpg

제가 이런 날이 오리라고는 정말 진짜 꿈에도, 아니 꿈도 꾸지 못했는데 말입니다!!!

울 남편 감탄사 연발!!! 정말 틀리다!! 눈이 정말 선해, 선해 .....ㅋㅋㅋ

둘이서 돌아오는 차안에서 피곤함을 못느끼고 언제 집에 도착했는지도 모르게 하지원씨 매력에 대해서 늘어놓고 집으로 돌아왔습니다!!!

하지원씨에 대해서는 -----완전 말랐음!!! 티비보다 더 말랐음!!! 사진 보면 내 얼굴 하지원씨 얼굴보다 두배나 커!!!!!!!! 어케!!!!

얼굴은 안 동그라함 뾰족!! 턱선 날렵!! 눈 왕에 왕더하기 왕방울!! 코 오똑!! 입술도 너무 귀여워!!

악수 하는손 가늘고 길어요!! 싸인 하느라 글씨쓸때 분위기 짱!!!!!!

그리고 너무나도 공손한 하지원씨 였어요!!! 잠깐 15분정도 였지만 대화한 내용 거의 여기에 다 올린것 같아요...

소소한 얘기도 있지만 그냥 소소한 얘기!!

하지원씨가 너무 너무 감사하고 고맙고 사랑한다고 전해달라고 부탁 하셨슴~~~~~~~~돠!!!!!!!

늘 사랑에 보답하는, 이 사랑 잊지 않겠다고요!!!!!!!!

이상임다!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn’t think that this day would come to me, not even in my dream, I don’t even dare to dream of a day like this!!!

My husband was like “!!!!!!!!” the whole time, he was really different!! Ji Won-ssi eyes is really filled with sincerity, sincerity……… hahahaha

We drove back home and yet we did not feel tired, didn’t even know what time we got home by, because I’ve been talking about Ha Ji Won’s charm all this time!!!

Something about Ha Ji Won’s appearance ---------- she’s extremely skinny!!! Very different from when you see her on TV!! So Skinny!! If you look at the photo we took, my face is 2 times the size of Ha Ji Won-ssi!!!!! I suppose so!!!!

Her face is not round, it’s oval shape!!!!! Jaw line very noticeable!!! Her eyes was like watery round!!! Very bold nose!!!! And her lips is also very cute!!!

I touched her hand when we shake, her hand is small but long!!! When she was signing autograph, I can feel the aura around her, that aura!!!!! JJANG!!!!!!

In addition, Ha Ji Won is very modest!!!! Even though we talked for 15 minutes, everything we talk about has been written down in here, even if it is a simple conversation, it’s a really nice simple conversation!!!!!

Ha Ji Won-ssi want me to relay her message to everyone, she said she’s very very grateful and thankful of everyone, she said she really love everyone~~~~~~!!!!!

She also said she will use all the love she received and return the same kind of love back to everyone!!!!!!

Sincerely me!!!!!!!

200705270226221117_1.jpg

Credit: [http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=993507729]

Unfortunately, the Korean fan did not upload any pictures. Perhaps it will surface in a couple of days...

@Eja

Wow...HJW ranks 4th? And the 1st female? She definitely draws them at the box office! Wonder where she will rank after Sector 7?! :) Eja, where in the world did you find those scuba pictures?! Those pictures are amazing! THanks for sharing with us. She looks like she is having so much fun and so relaxing for her. I saw an interview (it must have been around the time of pics) where she said she was totally in love with scuba diving!

@niknokdagu425

Thanks for the youtube link of her scuba diving! :)

@blue_cosmos

"She chooses her role because she wants to experience new things and live the lives of those far removed from her daily life." I definitely agree with your statement here!! It reminds me of her "problem" that she presented on Murakpa. For me, its definitely what sets her apart from other actresses. And I totally agree with what you said about the fans. She is so down to earth and sincere that I do hope fans will give her the respect she deserves. I realize its part of being a celebrity, living a public life but I hope as fans we don't cross that line!

@uxmod

Thanks for the article! One more mid-term huh? Good luck!! :)

Can I ask you where you saw the LA korean fan account? The power of korean ahjumma!! How "magical" it must have for her to meet HJW!! Does anyone know what the photo shoot was for?

@lovehbhjw

I asked the same question about the face mask in SG forum! :) But I guess nobody knows the answer? Or not willing to share the "secret"? LOL!

Thanks for everyone's posts!! It's so nice to be here with you all sharing about HJW and spreading her love!! :wub: :wub:

Here's an interview video from the Daddy Long Legs movie that she starred with Yun Jung Hoon from 2005. Hyun Bin did a cameo but they were not in any scenes together. I can't wait to watch it as I'm waiting for my husband to find it to dl for me!

In Korean, the title actually translates to Long legs ahjusshi but I guess since its loosely based on the book Daddy Long Legs the title is such as well. Anyways, the theme of the interview seems to be about love...

credit to 1023won

youtube link

I'm not sure what language the subs are in? But I'm sure ps3hl will do a great job

and put the english subs over them?! :) Thanks ps3hl for all your hard work subbing the videos!! :wub:

HJW: Over there is long legs ahjusshi.

Camera pans around.

HJW: Long legs ahjusshi is too fast so he disappears quickly.

HJW: There are so many aspects of love but I don't really know about love either. I think

even if love found me, I would be like Young Mi (her character in the movie)

(She sings so well and with such emotion!)

HJW: Is this love? Or even if love found me I don't think I would know....

HJW: If I found someone I loved...spending time with that person would not be enough so I think I would really put my all...

(As she was riding the bike down, she got really scared)

HJW: Can you see my tears?

guy: Was it that scary?

HJW: Can't you see my tears? I really have tears right now!

guy: I was also crying tears too.

HJW: Whhyyy???? (She's so cute here!!)

guy: Let's do it again

HJW: Whhhhyyy????

At 3:00 (wearing yellow)

HJW: More so than words like "I like you" or "I love you", "I miss you" is more like love to me...

At: 3:05 (wearing orange, she looks good no matter what color she is wearing!)

(I'm not sure what was said before since it is edited out)

HJW: Oh...what? It's not true? (pointing to some guy). Before he said to me you are really

"chong su ha nae". (sorry this word is hard to translate as well, it means like clean, kind, innocent all wrapped in that word!)

HJW: In real life, I am "chong su hae!"

guy: I didn't know

(HJW is passing out snacks)

HJW: I don't think you could eat this right?

guy: I'm having my teeth fixed (he means braces)

guy: Aren't you eating too much? (to the girl that HJW is giving too)

At: 3:26

HJW: If I don't see my mom and dad for a long time, I really miss my mom and dad. And my 1023 fan club, if I don't see my friends from the fan club, I miss them or my relatives; there are people that you miss and because you love them, you miss them and want to see them, that kind of love...

At 3:50 in pink:

HJW: If it doesn't erase until the 1st snow then you will find love (this is a from a scene from the movie but also an old tale where you put flower petals on your fingernails to color them and if the color doesn't erase until the 1st snow, you will find love)

HJW: Somebody take a picture

girl: Unnie, this isn't a camera!

(HJW almost trips while doing this scene)

HJW: I almost fell with my face down

guy: Is your leg okay?

HJW: It was okay before but now its starting to hurt little by little

She is so cute here "driving"!

At 4:55

HJW: The weather is really hot so it is really hard for everybody. It's good that there are no lines today

guy: Is that real snow?

HJW nods yes

guy: Ayyy...

HJW: It is. Want to look? Look at it.

guy: can you eat it?

HJW: you eat it

HJW: I'm going to show it to ? (some girl's name, sounds like Ji Yun?)

girl: What are you doing? It's really cold touching it

guy: it's cold?

HJW: it's snow

HJW: I've been kicked out

At 5:35

guy: Ji won sshi, who brought you that bear?

HJW: I don't know. They say long legs ahjusshi sent it but I wish he wouldn't send these kind of things

HJW: Did they say action?

Ready, Action!

At 5:51

HJW: Over there is long legs ahjusshi. Come with me.

I found him. (then she greets someone)

HJW: (whispers) long legs ahjusshi. It's true, at the movie debut when you see the movie, you will know.

HJW: Let me look at my face.

HJW: "Soogu haes som ni da" (this part is hard to translate in english because in korean it means you appreciate all the effort they put forth and you are acknowledging it. Closest thing would be "you worked hard or good job" " but nowhere near the meaning in Korean)

Thank you.

She is just too adorable here isn't she? :)

@kjkfan7

Will work on this ASAP! I'm a bit more excited to finish this vid simply bcoz it's from Daddy Long Legs.. haha. I think I mentioned before that this movie is probably one of my faves from HJW. LOL! Gah!!! Thank you so much for translating this! :D :D

Pls give me a good reason why ppls dun love her,she is so saintly with a heart full of love n compassion, humble , down to earth .NO wonder ppl around her is always full of praises, even her seniors who hv work with her is gives very positive praises.HJW  , though you are so famous ... you treat your fans with so much respect.WE Salute to you, YOU ARE THE GREATEST !

First time posting here I really have to de~lurk myself because I just can't help myself NOT to admire Ha Ji Won. Like Kim Joo Woon said to her " You're an AMAZING woman." This also applies not only to her character but the one amazing Ha Ji Won as an actor and as a person. I've seen most of her movies and dramas except Hwang Jin Yi (next on my list to watch), thanks to this thread. I did a Ha Ji Won marathon. You know when you truly admire someone, you can't help but want to see all her works and achievements but what captivated me was her HUMILITY. She's being called Nation's actress, but i don't see any diva persona in her. I truly enjoyed watching her in Family Outing ep 68 and 69 (thank God i found this site with eng subs~ http://www.isubs-squad.com/), she was shy at first but warmed up easily, laughs at little things, how determined she was with all the tasks she had to do, the Ha Ji Won arm movement trademark- which the family loved to copy. She got along with everybody as it is when she does any drama or film or CF. Her distinct soft voice, her contagious laugh, her expressive eyes, you can't help but smile and cry with her. I cried with her in Damo, i would never ever forget this drama. She was so young back then but how she portrayed Chae-Ok, a lowly damo was extremely amazing, you can truly feel her pained feelings. This is one of my favourite sageuk. Winning a BaekSang awards for What happened in Bali says it all. And of course Secret Garden, her chemistry with Hyun Bin was extraordinary. She has chosen really good projects which she deservingly received all these awards. I like how she chose projects which can easily reach out to viewers, ordinary people just like us but when she portrays these characters, it's quite remarkable, a boxer in Miracle in 1st Street, a funeral director in Closer to Heaven~ a very sad but unique story of love and sacrifice~ this is my favourite amongst her movies. Babo, made me cry. Love so divine with Kwon Sang Woo was cute and funny. And how can i forget Daddy Long Legs, it was a touching movie. Now i CANNOT wait to see Sector 7. Three more things i love Ha Ji Won... i love how she challenges herself with everything she does, i love how she gives back to her fans, a BEAUTIFUL role model inside and out. :wub:

Thank you guys for sharing wonderful things about Ha Ji Won. Thank you uxmod for translating these articles. It was a treat to read them all especially that fan account, how gracious she was to her. I really wish to see her TOO. I regret not seeing her at Jang Dong Gun's wedding last year, she left early after the wedding but seeing Hyun Bin there was such a delight. Eja I love her photos in the water, hahah i can't believe she also eats skyflakes crackers. It's a healthy snack. Thanks ps3hl for eng sub YTvideos. And thank you for the very informative first page purpleZ. kjkfan7 i can't help but smile with that video. Thanks for the translations too. She has not changed, eh?

Here's Eiffel In Seoul: Ha Ji Won

She's beautiful in anything she wears. My personal fave would be her blumarine dress she wore in SG Ep 14 where the heartfelt kiss happened...aaaawwww!!! :wub:

Guest bashful

The Smile Again Project - Ha Ji Won's Message to Fans [Eng]

Translations: kjkfan7

Sorry it took so long. :) This made me teary-eyed. I just love how appreciative she is to her fans. More reason to admire her.

Thank you so much for this kjkfan7 and ps3hl :)

uxmod thank you for sharing the fans article. I hope your studies are going well. Thanks again for taking your precious time in translating. :D

택연 "내 이상형은 하지원" 솔직 고백

*quoted image*

2PM 멤버 택연이 하지원을 자신의 이상형으로 꼽았다.

7일 방송된 KBS 2TV '여유만만'에 출연한 옥택연은 자신의 이상형을 묻는 질문에 "딱히 이상형이라기보다는 저와 마음이 잘 맞고 당찬 여성이었으면 좋겠다"라고 털어놨다.

이에 MC들은 "콕 찝어 누구라 말해달라"며 그에게 확실한 대답을 듣고자 했다. 그러자 그는 "예전부터 많이 얘기하긴 했지만 나는 하지원씨가 아주 오래전부터 이상형이었다"며 원조 '라임앓이'였음을 증명했다.

이어 "하지원과의 드라마 제의가 들어온다면 어떻게 하겠느냐"는 질문에 택연은 "당연히 하겠다"고 거침없이 대답해 촬영장을 웃음바다로 만들었다.

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=201102074015n&sid=0107&nid=007&ltype=1

thank you for the news. Even though I do not understand it but I sure it might mentions HJW in here. WOW he must be head over heels for HJW??? How cute ^_^

Guest Gabzeree

Thank you so much for this kjkfan7 and ps3hl :)

uxmod thank you for sharing the fans article.  I hope your studies are going well. Thanks again for taking your precious time in translating. :D

thank you for the news. Even though I do not understand it but I sure it might mentions HJW in here. WOW he must be head over heels for HJW??? How cute  ^_^

Oh my Goodness! How super lucky are you to have had the chance to meet Ha Ji Won ssi for real :))))

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/watch?v=MFaRk39R2NY

Morning , Uxmod or kfkfan7, kindly translate this , the way he talks abt HJW is so touching n he is so cooooooOOoool!LUV him!Secret garden really boost each n evryone popularity! Of course OUR LUCKY CHARM IS STILL HA JI WON!

THank you so much uxmod n kfkfan7 , great job ! Best of luck for your mid. exam. Thanks again for the great translations!