[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

seriously..... joe is really good here !!!

i mean he's good in acting though ~~~

in this drama..

another thing i find that's funny..

because... the younger brother in their family !!!!

his expression is so funny !!!!!

---edit--

hahaha i owned this page !!!!!

*wink wink* pages 7 !!!!!

amazing nice number

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oh so delicious

ahhh how cute is this pic?!

joe with the little boy that played the younger version of him in the series..... both so cutee!

joelittlejoe6qi.jpg

Guest because_of_you

hey guys

i really like this TV series its kinda similar to DBY (which i loved) but different, i think this series is more realistic and its something that i can relate to more!! i don't know why but it reminds me of Meteor Garden too haha!!

hm....im really worried when the other girl comes in 'the english one???' you see her during the beginning of the 'say that you love me' song!! i will probabaly hate her haha,

but so far this series has been great, they are following the manga so closely, but im wondering how this series will end??? hope that there will be a wedding!!

one more thing JOE is soooo sweet!!!

Guest kaoru104

this drama is good !! very funny .. kinda reminds of devils beside you...

all have devil """

can't wait to go home and download this drama ^^

joe with the little boy that played the younger version of him in the series..... both so cutee!

joelittlejoe6qi.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWW x1000!!! I loved that little boy SO much. He's even MORE adorable in this picture.

I hope there are more flashbacks of ZhiShu as a kid!!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Can someone please post summaries of this drama please? I'm watching this and I don't understand chinese, so summaries would be really helpful. Also, what's the plot of this drama? Seems so similar to DBY, especially how it started out (her giving him a love letter) and how it ended (them living together in the same house). Thanx!

joelittlejoe6qi.jpg

aww...i find that pretty cute! waiting for episode 4...episdoe 3 was very very good!!!

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

joelittlejoe6qi.jpg

my god !!!

thanks for the picture so much !!!

i'm really falling in love for joe !!!

and the pretty young boy !!!

actually he looks really good in girls side ~~~~

and .... it's true... he's pretty cute !!!!

hahaha ... see his pose !!! kyah !!!

*faint*

Guest apricot

Aww, he looks quite cute with that little boy.. I just finished watching episode 3! It's very good, better than episode 2..It keeps getting better and episode 4 looks good! I can't wait for next week!! 6 more days, it seems like a lifetime...

Guest hauwulli

joelittlejoe6qi.jpg

Aww, so cute :D

Joe kind of reminds me of Dicky Cheung in this pic ><;; haha, it's probably because his hair's not showing.

by the way, does anyone know where to download Xiao Zhong's first drama "Rose" with SHE ... ???? (preferrable clubbox links)

man i wanted to watch that so bad but i didnt save mine ><

Guest zingsharon

this is a little bit off topic..

can anyone answer me is the ROSE drama nice ???

i wonder ???

for me, Rose is the best taiwanese drama after Meteor Garden

if you like Joe, you must watch it!

i bought its VCD and DVD too...^^

since here has not been posted the wallapers, i transfer some from gtv

044.jpg

is someone here know what happened??

wallpaper

1024768-02.jpg

1024768-01.jpg

1024768-03.jpg

i like the last one, they look so sweet together

zingsharon, my oh my, we think alike!!! Rose is indeed my favorite after Meteor Garden 1. And I must emphasize...MG ONE only! Don't even get me started on the so-called sequel. :angry::blink::P LOL, sorry, I get so pissed when I think about that MG ugh part 2. Yikes! The horror.

Ok, back to good things...like ISWAK and Rose. Well, they have many things in common. The first thing is Joe...then the wonderful director, and the production company Comic. So I guess it can't get better than this! The perfect team.

However, I think I like ISWAK much more than Rose...although we are only at the third episode. I guess I like Joe being Zhi Shu, a way more manly character. Moreover, I LOVE :wub: the pairing of Joe and Ariel! And guess what, I love the comic too, more than the Rose comic. So all in all, ISWAK has become my fav after MG1. But hey, Rose is still on my top 3 list! Lol! :lol:

To answer sunniegurl's question, yes, Rose is a nice drama...and you should watch it if you have time...just to have something in between the horrendous one-week wait for ISWAK! :lol:

oh so delicious, thanks for posting the pic with Joe and the child actor! Don't they look so much alike? Joe even said that his future son might not even look that much like him! LOL This kid actor is called Austin...living in US and studying in grade 2.

About that pic with Ariel hugging Joe from behind...I am not 100% sure...but I think it's when Joe has to give up his dream of becoming a doctor...and instead help out his dad's failing business. So Ariel is so sad for him...and cries while hugging him...trying to give him support.

5 more days....

:blink::blink::blink:

Guest oh so delicious

@ Yvonne: yeaah they look uber alike.. i just want to hug him! :lol:

now from some GIFs from episode 3...

Zhi Su trying to hide his smile after he finds out Xiang Qing made it in the top 100.

ep319mx.gif

Eatin dinner.... ;)

ep321wc.gif

Zhi Su saving Xiang Qing from falling.... x]

ep333mx.gif

more Zhi Su~!

ep344wy.gif

ep352ri.gif

credits: CTV forums

Guest trueloveway

^ Thanks for the gifs! Actually I have been looking for some but could only find ones from DBY.

I'm using the third wallpaper atm. I think they look so cute together.

Guest zingsharon

zingsharon, my oh my, we think alike!!! Rose is indeed my favorite after Meteor Garden 1. And I must emphasize...MG ONE only! Don't even get me started on the so-called sequel. :angry::blink::P LOL, sorry, I get so pissed when I think about that MG ugh part 2. Yikes! The horror.

Ok, back to good things...like ISWAK and Rose. Well, they have many things in common. The first thing is Joe...then the wonderful director, and the production company Comic. So I guess it can't get better than this! The perfect team.

However, I think I like ISWAK much more than Rose...although we are only at the third episode. I guess I like Joe being Zhi Shu, a way more manly character. Moreover, I LOVE :wub: the pairing of Joe and Ariel! And guess what, I love the comic too, more than the Rose comic. So all in all, ISWAK has become my fav after MG1. But hey, Rose is still on my top 3 list! Lol! :lol:

]

Yvonne

haha, ya, i should say ROSE is my favourite after Metoer Garden 1

MG 2 was jz ;) ... let me feeling sick...

wow...oh so delicious

thanks for the gif, joe looks so cute in those gifs... :P

i like joe since i watched rose (i think it was already 3 or 4 years ago...)

i like han kui in the story... and im so happy to see the director, winnie (haha...im not sure is this really his nickname?! :D ) works with joe again...

joe is definately different from Rose

han kui makes me feel sad and heart-broken but zhi shu is really a great and charming guy...

wow... i must say, this drama is totally different from the japanese version, cannot compared to say which is better becoz both are absolutely great!!^^

actually, i dont like rose's comic, i prefer the ISWAK's comic too... :rolleyes:

can i ask a question?

is there a thread for joe or ariel in other tv or movies?

Archived