[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

woah !!!

thanks for giving out those gif !!!

that's the cutest of all !!!

i like meteor garden too !!

but it's only for meteor garden 1 too !!!

meteor garden 2 .... it making me feel so sick ~~~~

my god.. how many days do i need to wait more ???

4 more days ???

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mel_orange88

wowz..this drama is becoming increasingly popular eh? ^_^ does anyone have the summary or the episode translation for episode 3?? my adsl is down..so no downloads for me yet >_<..can't wait to watch it! everyone seems to love episode 3!

thankx oh so delicious for the pix of joe and that little boy![they really look alike there! :lol: ] and also the other gifs and pix! all so cute ^_^

so zheng chang yuan is called Joe and not Bryan??..on some magazines they call him bryan :S

-The Rose is great for those who havn't watched it..go see it!! :lol:

- yup..S.H.E's drama will be out very soon! can't wait!! but ISWAK and RFTS are totally different so i hope everyone will love the both of them! instead of comparing them or seeing them as competition..haha

- JOE iS CUTE!!!!! :lol:

Guest zingsharon

wowz..this drama is becoming increasingly popular eh? ^_^ does anyone have the summary or the episode translation for episode 3?? my adsl is down..so no downloads for me yet >_<..can't wait to watch it! everyone seems to love episode 3!

thankx oh so delicious for the pix of joe and that little boy![they really look alike there! :lol: ] and also the other gifs and pix! all so cute ^_^

so zheng chang yuan is called Joe and not Bryan??..on some magazines they call him bryan :S

- yup..S.H.E's drama will be out very soon! can't wait!! but ISWAK and RFTS are totally different so i hope everyone will love the both of them! instead of comparing them or seeing them as competition..haha

joe always changed his name before using the name joe

so that's why you can find some magazine call him bryan, they are using their old profile...that his wrote a long time ago...

Yup, The Rose is a great drama!! Definitely need to watch for Joe's fans. It's addictive like MG. Becoz of that drama i knew Joe and like him until now. His character in the drama is like ISWAK, annoying but funny and like to trick ppl. :lol: But too bad the ending...he can't be with Ella (from SHE) coz they are half blood bro-sis relationship in the drama. *sigh*

Me too....i'm very looking forward to this weekend...have SHE new drama and also ISWAK simultaneously.

:wub: I won't compare both them........just too happy nowadays can watch more variety dramas... also can release my stress from wrk...haha... ^_^

Guest *wenDzie^^*

poor ariel's character! get harrassed in every episode! hahaha.. T___T

thanx for the gif!!!!! <3<3 i love it!!!

cant wait for the sound track.. i really like that song by jason and landy~~

i was a silent reader for this thread... and im typing typing <3

edit -

i know its late but im uploading the episodes onto my clubbox

so if anybody need any links, just leave a msg or pm me ok? :P

Guest oh so delicious

Anyone who can read chinese words...here is the official Joe's website and forum. He did occasionally leave msg for his fans on the website's forum. His latest msg was posted on 9/10/.

http://www.joesfamily.com.tw/

^^ yeaah he does~! and he also posts in the CTV forums once in awhile.. i remember I translated his first message. *digs through all the posts @ af*

wooop found it...

謝謝大家對惡作劇滴支持

很喜歡上來看大家的討論

有大家的鼓勵或是批評指教

都很開心滴接受

謝謝你們注意到惡作劇之吻

相信在未來會給大家更多不同滴感受和溫暖

哇哈哈

basically he's just thanking everyone for watching the series and he loves coming to the message board to read comments from everybody... then he goes on to say how he encourages it and will accept any criticisms/comments... he thanks people for tuning in to the series again and believes that in the future it will bring even more feelings and warmth to everyone...

i adore joeee~! ^_^

oH~! and link of mag scans from Play magazine... in one of the pics... there's a cap of another kiss... (i think that's also the last and final kiss of the series...)

http://www.pixnet.net/thumbnails.php?album=782684

credit: reflections from AF

Guest piano4112000

Sorry to ask in this forum but do you know what the date was that the cast of devil beside you guested on Guess Guess Guess. Thanks in advance. :)

Guest oh so delicious

^^ thanks for sharing guess guess guess!! there definitely needs to be more taiwanese variety shows in clubboxes... i loooove them. i've gotten so sick of watching series (except for it started with a kiss) and jacky wu and ah ya are hilarious!

ohhh do you think you can list who appeared in the guess guess guess shows you uploaded??

another commerical for it started with a kiss.... at the end, it shows the first kiss... ^_^ enjoyy<3!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MVBDAKQ7

credits to CTV

^^ thanks for sharing guess guess guess!! there definitely needs to be more taiwanese variety shows in clubboxes... i loooove them. i've gotten so sick of watching series (except for it started with a kiss) and jacky wu and ah ya are hilarious!

ohhh do you think you can list who appeared in the guess guess guess shows you uploaded??

another commerical for it started with a kiss.... at the end, it shows the first kiss... ^_^ enjoyy<3!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MVBDAKQ7

credits to CTV

I totally agree. I watched an episode of Guess x3 with the cast of Express Boy. Jacky Wu is seriously the funniest host on TV in Taiwan right now. Besides maybe Xiao S

And yeah could you tell us who appears on the episodes?

Thanks so much for sharing :]

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

i always watch guess guess guess..

because it's always funny and stuff...

hmph.. let's se...

how many days more ???

woah !!!!!

3 more days !!! wooooo hoooo !!!!!

should celebrate

I really like this drama so far. It's so cute. Loved Joe in The Rose so I'm so glad to see him in the lead role this time. Last time I saw Ariel was in Love Contract so this is definitely a different character for her. haha

I'm a fan of the Itazura na Kiss manga and loved the Japanese version. I hope this version can go a little more further in the manga than the J-version since the it left off at a point a little more earlier in the story than where the manga ended.

Guest *wenDzie^^*

hey the ones currently in my clubbox are:

Zong Yi Da Ge Da -

With some weird looking men.. it's really funny!!!! It contains Rainie, Joe, Ariel, Alan Kuo and some other pple ^__^

Guess, Guess, Guess -

20050903 - 來賓:NONO、旺福、轻松玩、柏妍安 鈡兆康 房思瑜 王宗尧. 人不可貌相:内衣皇后(those new pple in the new movie... i dun know them >_<:: this is where Ariel becomes funnier i think..

20050910 - 來賓:南拳妈妈、蔡淑臻、柯有伦、林依晨、曾少宗. 人不可貌相:PARTY QUEEN (Nan Quan Ma Ma, That teacher's gf from DBY, Alan Kuo, Ariel Lin, An Meng's little bro in DBY)

20050917 - 來賓:蔡灿得、蔡淑臻、蔡秋凤、何妤文、彭博劭. 人不可貌相:矮个子帅哥 (that teacher's gf from DBY again... and i dont know the rest... haha i watched it for the 'Handsome Short Guys' who arent over 165cm i dont think)

20051008 - 來賓:贺军翔、许玮伦、柯叔元、颜颖思、范逸臣. 人不可貌相:桃花美少女(Mike He, Weilun Xu - they are the cast of Express Boys)

WenDzie, like you, I can't wait till the OST comes out! But I heard it has been postponed to the 21st. Who knows?! No official news have been announced...so we are pretty much in the dark.

I also love the opening theme...BUT the LANDY version! I have no idea why they changed it to Lara. :rolleyes: I like Lara, singing Kao Jin Yi Dian Dian...but her voice is not suitable to sing rap with Jason. I mean, I can barely hear her voice. So I am a bit pissed...because afterall, the opening theme should be a duet...featuring both Joe and Ariel's POV...now it seems like all I can hear is Jason's voice.

So I really wonder why they suddenly change it?! It must be the politics behind the music industry perhaps?!

Well, 3 more days to go...I thought this week would never end! LOL! And soon, Joe and Ariel will be on Guess3x too!!! Maybe this coming weekend!

And isn't it great that the rating is so high?! :D I can't wait till it beats Frog Prince...not that I have anything against Frog...but I want ISWAK to be the BEST!!! Woohooo!!! :lol:

oh so delicious, thanks for the gifs and CM of the kiss!!! I heard the kiss is in Ep 5. But don't get our hopes up...it could be in Ep 6. *sigh*

Guest summers83

hey the ones currently in my clubbox are:

Zong Yi Da Ge Da -

With some weird looking men.. it's really funny!!!! It contains Rainie, Joe, Ariel, Alan Kuo and some other pple ^__^

Guess, Guess, Guess -

20050903 - 來賓:NONO、旺福、轻松玩、柏妍安 鈡兆康 房思瑜 王宗尧. 人不可貌相:内衣皇后(those new pple in the new movie... i dun know them >_<:: this is where Ariel becomes funnier i think..

20050910 - 來賓:南拳妈妈、蔡淑臻、柯有伦、林依晨、曾少宗. 人不可貌相:PARTY QUEEN (Nan Quan Ma Ma, That teacher's gf from DBY, Alan Kuo, Ariel Lin, An Meng's little bro in DBY)

20050917 - 來賓:蔡灿得、蔡淑臻、蔡秋凤、何妤文、彭博劭. 人不可貌相:矮个子帅哥 (that teacher's gf from DBY again... and i dont know the rest... haha i watched it for the 'Handsome Short Guys' who arent over 165cm i dont think)

20051008 - 來賓:贺军翔、许玮伦、柯叔元、颜颖思、范逸臣. 人不可貌相:桃花美少女(Mike He, Weilun Xu - they are the cast of Express Boys)

I cannot download from your clubboxed. Everything's in korean too. I click the url link for download and it comes out a message in Korean which I cannot read Korean at all. Where can I download those varieties and the Kiss episodes 1-3 that u have there?

Archived