HOT : HALF BLACK/HALF KOREAN FOOTBALL PLAYER

Guest CaliforniaSun

Guest ooo_it's_mE

he is so FINE!!!! I was in love with him, but he lost me with the Napoleon Dynomite movie. *sigh* oh well. what I like about him is the fact that he's a hot, biracial, football player who's into Black chicks. that's very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very rare.

and is it just me, or does he have an accent?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My gosh, he is soo fine!! It's nice to see yet another half black/korean person succesful and into their korean side, especially since I'm that same mix as well^^

Guest yoojini

wow, this guy is HOTTTTT. he has such nice, strong facial features! :w00t:

i thought you meant football as in soccer.-__-; obviously, I am going through FIFA WC withdrawal.x_x

Guest cyberfruit

he is so FINE!!!! I was in love with him, but he lost me with the Napoleon Dynomite movie. *sigh* oh well. what I like about him is the fact that he's a hot, biracial, football player who's into Black chicks. that's very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very rare.

and is it just me, or does he have an accent?

He's into Black girls? This deserves a smilie! :w00t::w00t:

Giggity Giggity!

Archived